[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Thank you very much.
"
Hi Wallach,

Sorry if I am being blind, is there a final version of the build you settled on for this league, in terms of gems, cluster jewels, etc. I feel like I am switching between this page, your recent youtube videos, and the final videos from last league, trying to piece together the optimal setup, but I am failing lol.

Cheers!

Yeah, I wanted to make some guide tweaks this weekend but didn't quite have time to sit down and do it. I think if I were to invest heavily again in FP this league I'd probably build much the same as I did in Delirium, other than I'd probably shift Frost Bomb into a multiple totems link:

https://pastebin.com/9WxuvxGs

Which is basically the same tree as in the current PoB but with the higher end gear.

The Glancing Blows stuff is definitely going to wind up in the guide because it's a good alternative setup for those that want the build to be tankier, but it wouldn't be my standard way to set up the build in softcore.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Hi Wallach,

Sorry if I am being blind, is there a final version of the build you settled on for this league, in terms of gems, cluster jewels, etc. I feel like I am switching between this page, your recent youtube videos, and the final videos from last league, trying to piece together the optimal setup, but I am failing lol.

Cheers!

Yeah, I wanted to make some guide tweaks this weekend but didn't quite have time to sit down and do it. I think if I were to invest heavily again in FP this league I'd probably build much the same as I did in Delirium, other than I'd probably shift Frost Bomb into a multiple totems link:

Which is basically the same tree as in the current PoB but with the higher end gear.

The Glancing Blows stuff is definitely going to wind up in the guide because it's a good alternative setup for those that want the build to be tankier, but it wouldn't be my standard way to set up the build in softcore.

I'm pretty lost aswell as to what to spend my points on and what to use as gemlinks as well, so much different alternatives in the first page and the last couple pages, I guess I'll just wait till you finalize the guide for this league :D
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Hi Wallach,

Cheers!

Thanks for confirming. In terms of clusters, what are your thoughts? Same as last league, but lose the curse cluster and swap for sleeping sentries?
"
Thanks for confirming. In terms of clusters, what are your thoughts? Same as last league, but lose the curse cluster and swap for sleeping sentries?

Swapping to Sleepless Sentries is pretty much only for the Glancing Blows route, so you can swap your Silver Flask for a Rumi's Concoction and still have access to Onslaught.
I love the onslaught effect of sleeping sentries. Is it not worth it for that alone? Seems to be a huge dps boost.

Edit: ignore this, i forgot about the flask swap.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jun 30, 2020, 7:25:33 AM
Not sure if some1 said before, but making unnerve wand is very easy now. Just need 3 prefix, cast speed and critical strike chance for spells suffix and slap augument caster, the only caster suffix left on hunter wand is unnerve(unless poedb lies). Just made one myself.

P.S. Wand has to be 78 ilvl(better 81 ilvl to be able to roll unnerve t1).
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jun 30, 2020, 7:54:03 AM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Not sure if some1 said before, but making unnerve wand is very easy now. Just need 3 prefix, cast speed and critical strike chance for spells suffix and slap augument caster, the only caster suffix left on hunter wand is unnerve(unless poedb lies). Just made one myself.

im pretty new at crafting can you explain in more detail the steps to doing this?

is this harvest farm?
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

im pretty new at crafting can you explain in more detail the steps to doing this?

is this harvest farm?

The point is buying/crafting yourself hunter wand 81ilvl+ with critical strike chance for spells and cast speed suffixes and 3 prefixes(one of those suffixes/prefixes can be crafted on regular bench) and using augument caster in garden craft (the only caster mod it can roll is unnerv with such combination).

You can also buy/craft not influenced wand with crit for spells and cast speed + 1-2 prefixes, close 3rd suffix(craft any suffix on wand) and then use hunter's exalt to add influence. In this case tho you can get "1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence" or "Damage Penetrates 4-6% Elemental Resistances" that will stick with weapon, or one of many other hunter prefixes. Those others can be easily removed in garden though with "remove random attack modifier" craft. Then if you have 2 prefixes just change your bench crafted suffix into prefix and if prefixes are full already then just remove that suffix and use augument caster for unnerv.
When you have unnerve, remember the new belt enchant: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=enchantment&an=belt
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 30, 2020, 1:48:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info