[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Azbroolah wrote:

Managed to craft a pretty nice helm for this build thanks to Harvest crafting -- it's nice to be able to get items like this so "easily" with the targeted exalts/annuls.

Yea, something like this is pretty much the only thing left to upgrade for me. Although I would prefer the 30% proj. speed enchant over the -9% cold res mod since it is nice for clearing while also boosting boss damage quite a bit.

Preferably you get both of course :D

Here is my current gear:

The amulet is a work in progress. I just need to find the crit augment from the garden to hopefully get some nice crit multi on there too. Not yet sure what to do for the last open affix though.

My PoB Shaper DPS is at 2.4m per totem, so in total I am sitting at ~10m Shaper DPS. Assuming I have a lot of curses on me, which isn't always the case. With just 6 curses on me, which I feel is the absolute minimum you would ever have, I am at 2.1m Shaper DPS per totem.

The 132% projectile speed I have on my Freezing Pulse means that they off screen roughly 2.5 screens away in open maps, almost feels like old Tornado Shot and makes mapping incredibly safe. And in boss fights the proj. speed means that they deal their full damage for quite some distance, which is very helpful in the Sirus 8 fight. Which I have finally managed to do deathless on my 3rd try at max level Sirus.

The only change I made to the tree was not taking Arcane Capacitor since it is very close to useless imo, apart from the mana it gives. But the arcane surge effect is not very useful since we only spend a lot of mana while spamming totems to get the curses up right before a boss fight. During the bossfight you never resummon that often resulting in maybe 20% increased arance surge effect. Not worth 3 points when compared to spending those points on clusters.

Overall a great build to start the league, it has a pretty nice power curve with more investment, which you can slowly climb while you farm currency.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 25, 2020, 5:32:48 AM
incredible. its soon passed first week and you already have min/maxed so fast.
People still try to sell 4l Soul Mantle instead of 6l. They never get tired of this.

Hope u reported that scammer, gsus i hate those pps.
Had to use a service (this one) but still:

Am I terrible, or is it just really hard to kill the 4-copies phase? My totems die immediately to the reflection copy.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 25, 2020, 7:44:33 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Yea, something like this is pretty much the only thing left to upgrade for me. Although I would prefer the 30% proj. speed enchant over the -9% cold res mod since it is nice for clearing while also boosting boss damage quite a bit.

What's your tooltip damage in hideout without anything active?
Can confirm sleeping sentries is outrageous, it doubles my fps! Move speed is also great. Like ancestral reach too, the extra placement speed and range is surprisingly impactful, casting totems further away is great for staying alive.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jun 25, 2020, 8:43:03 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Had to use a service (this one) but still:

Am I terrible, or is it just really hard to kill the 4-copies phase? My totems die immediately to the reflection copy.

Wow awesome! Did you just farm for the prohecy card or did you just buy it outright?

The price of the prophecy is basically the price of the shield itself atm.
"
Castellani wrote:
Wow awesome! Did you just farm for the prohecy card or did you just buy it outright?

The price of the prophecy is basically the price of the shield itself atm.

Bought the prophecy card, I prefer to lock parts up when I can afford it. Lower chance of being dumb and getting scammed too.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

What's your tooltip damage in hideout without anything active?

Doesn't mean much since this build relies like few others on other buffs and mechanics you can only calculate in PoB, but I am at 218.404,4 standing in my hideout. If I deactivate Hatred and Zealotry I am at 132.912,4.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 25, 2020, 10:15:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info