[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Ascendency points - i plan to arcane blessing. Without delirium out nowhere milion dps hits in ur ass, I believe mom can fuck off. Anyway - Ima gonna go full dps in this bad boye.

Do you have a POB for 3.11 you can share?
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Invest in mana regen - its ur hp.

Forethought and dreamer look amaizing for this
"
Achnod wrote:
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Dynamo would be an option too i guess...

btw maybe glancing blows would be an option late game with atziris reflection ?
"
jays411 wrote:
"
Ascendency points - i plan to arcane blessing. Without delirium out nowhere milion dps hits in ur ass, I believe mom can fuck off. Anyway - Ima gonna go full dps in this bad boye.

Do you have a POB for 3.11 you can share?

Yah I do, but i dont plan stuff, like people who make builds, so i have nothing on blablabla. Just used it to see, what changed in tree. Ill be flexible anyway, depends on gameplay & iteams ill get my hands on, so it has no sense. Basicly typical Wallah, with extra flavour.

In short - i go dps. How, and what i will take is very flexible.

"
Achnod wrote:
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Every skill point counts. I rather make something like this
but without RNG Harvest will do. At least thats what they say.
Last edited by fryderyknicze on Jun 17, 2020, 5:12:30 PM
Thoughts on getting the new agnostic keystone for survivability?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Agnostic
"
Achnod wrote:
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Not worth.

Maybe someone will make it work. Ill pass, at least as long as I wont decide to go hardcore delve, but for it, there are alot more viable builds.
Freezing Pulse getting juicy 40% projectile speed, according to the gem list. Not that the projectiles were ever slow, but, what ever.

wasnt even mentioned in the patch notes, rofl. GGG smokes heavy weed for real.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jun 17, 2020, 11:25:30 PM
only 19% projectile speed buff im reading it had 40 before with quality.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:
After reading the whole thread, I'm left with a few questions:

I don't play hardcore myself and generally avoid commenting on it since I lack the personal experience, but were I to try hardcore, I don't think I'd use this build without some significant defensive changes. The game has gotten considerably more dangerous since Conquerors of the Atlas. While I'm perfectly happy with the build-in softcore, I still had maybe 30 deaths across Delirium league, and I'm very experienced with this build at this point. I'm sure a lot of that could be mitigated just by more hardcore-reasonable gameplay decisions (I'm sure I'd never run much of the content I did in a hardcore league), you'd still have a lot left to solve, especially given the much smaller trade pool available in hardcore.

Heyo I would just like to say your build is very hardcore viable I've used it as a template with some adjustments only reason I died this last league was because Of the stupid broken on death effects from pre-nerfed delirium and the league before I died to a weird visual bug to uber xoph's sunder slam but was almost unkillable Have more confidence man I got to 90+ easily both times only weird deaths I look forward to your update
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Soul Mantle is so broken

Broken?
It literally serves one purpose. And we are the only ones that use it.
If it were broken, there would be a TON of people using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info