[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Well, bought one, not ultra awesome, but i have so much dex i dont give a f now lol.

It seems i have possibility to change boots to whatever i want, or gloves. I dont really know, what amulet would have to have, to be worth changing.

Any tips on what should I aim for in gloves/boots? I mean to be ultra op xd

Now also i need to get hp as much as possible, but im scared ill propably end up with like 4k hp lol

Amulet wise you need something pretty good to beat Pandemonius. A +1 cold, crit multi and life amulet would be pretty good. If you go that way, you probably want to try and get disorienting display on your large jewel to get blind back.
Well, for now i have no idea where could i put that gem, to get blind, and still not loose important skills, or too many skill points, so ill stick with my passive skill i have now.

About the amulet - ill try to craft myself something op, will see how it turns out. Im chaos spam kind of guy, so yeah, shoudlnt be too hard. Also i need to upgrade my weapon, or craft it a bit better. Im shit in crafting so this gonna be fun.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Well, for now i have no idea where could i put that gem, to get blind, and still not loose important skills, or too many skill points, so ill stick with my passive skill i have now.

About the amulet - ill try to craft myself something op, will see how it turns out. Im chaos spam kind of guy, so yeah, shoudlnt be too hard. Also i need to upgrade my weapon, or craft it a bit better. Im shit in crafting so this gonna be fun.

As for rare amulets, I am using this, i like it because of life, extra resist, huge dex boost and projectile craft. Better for me than the unique amulet.

If you need an amulet, I have this one for sale:

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Well, ive done this with my weapon:

I like ur amu, but not the one thats for sale :p ill try to craft mine i guess, or something. For now I am on life, chaos def and mv speed on boots.

Next stop is some op gloves.

For now I dont plan to change watchers eye, since cost for upgrade is too big.
Getting into definite minor gains for high cost on gear now.
Tried some speculative redeemer orb slams on some gear, none of which worked.
Failed to get pen enchant on my better boots, ended up with 16% attack/cast speed which is no use for us, but adds a bit to value so might just give up and sell them.
Current boots break my res for wise oak though so either need to drop it for another defensive flask (Or bottled faith if I save up) or change boots.

Weapon is the only obvious target for an upgrade. Something with a decent mana roll would be a good idea even if slightly less damage. Especially as I'm not currently making use of my 50% MoM.
Done some modelling, and with my current setup an amulet would have to be insanely (double +1 to spells, crit multi) good to beat out Pandemonius damage wise. Obviously could also have life/mana/resists but would also lose blind.

Ran a couple of t16s, Not quite as smooth as I would have hoped (Does Hydra have a bit more cold res than others? As that was a bit messy!), but got a bit more damage to grab on the tree.
Will try a Simulacrum next I think, see how that goes. Good for exp anyway.

So, a small update.

Made myself those bad boys. Was easier, than I thought. Since its pretty easy to get tons of rez (no idea how i manage to be up always), i aimed only for move speed and chaos whitch is my pain in ass. Tried to get 100hp+ boots, but since i was out of luck, i ended up with those. Must say, that this move speed, makes us almost immortal while mapping lol. Sonic got nothing on me.

Next stop, gloves, flask, and maybe amu. For now its pretty ok. Still, hp on some bosses is annyoing, but i have no idea how to get that 5/6k hp at least.
I got some new boots too

Going crazy trying to enchant them. Ideally penetration but would take crit chance but haven't seen either. Darkshrines are being very stingy with extra enchants too!

Got the crit one finally after about 20ish enchants.

Makes my crits fairly consistent, even with diamond down now. Maybe could swap out the crit medium jewel. And just under 7k ehp (Not counting ES)
Plus wise oak is back working for cold pen, and reduced fire/light taken.

Last edited by Carlovski on May 5, 2020, 11:55:52 AM
I hit 100 a couple of weeks ago...this is the gear I settled on. Could have improved a few items further but have since moved on to a new build.

I'm using a Watcher's Eye with Crit Chance (Hatred) and Cast Speed (Zealotry). Also have a very well rolled Brutal Restrain Jewel for lots of dex, damage and little defense. No cluster jewels...pathed old school.

Disregard the couple of unleveled gems...my new build is borrowing the awakened ones.

Last edited by Tomisnic on May 5, 2020, 7:21:16 PM
Did my first Simulacrum on this char. Was a little rippy - I think I need to get used to the totem playstyle again and stop charging in. But did complete it with a few portals left. Also dropped a 5 socket Voices which sold for 20ex so got a bit more currency to throw at the build if I fancy!

Still after a weapon upgrade but couldn't find anything that was a meaningful upgrade that wasn't ridiculously priced. Crafting wands is normally a really bad idea as well....

When I saw Tosminic amu, i knew I want somehting like this.

So, today i went full craft mode. First amu died, due really shitty prefix, and annulment went badly.

Lost almost all my cash, but I went full "now or never" mode, and crafted this:

Could be better, but still im happy with result.

Heartseeker seems bad for me, and I wonder about changing it to other. Any suggestions?
Last edited by fryderyknicze on May 7, 2020, 4:42:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info