[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
fryderyknicze wrote:
When I saw Tosminic amu, i knew I want somehting like this.

So, today i went full craft mode. First amu died, due really shitty prefix, and annulment went badly.

Lost almost all my cash, but I went full "now or never" mode, and crafted this:

Could be better, but still im happy with result.

Heartseeker seems bad for me, and I wonder about changing it to other. Any suggestions?

That's not bad...I didn't fully craft mine...only multimoded it. Bought it with the prefixes and a suffix...Mana regen..which was actually quite good but I had to craft some resits in order to accommodate my helm and gloves. Eventually I got enough resists elsewhere and multimoded again with cast speed and frenzy: it was an expensive project but having a lv 30 FP feels nice too so I think it was worth it.
Last edited by Tomisnic on May 7, 2020, 8:29:13 PM
Any ideas for singletarget gem swap? Thought bout ice spear, but maybe someone figured out better idea?

Also - another amu killed by annul orb. fk me.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Any ideas for singletarget gem swap? Thought bout ice spear, but maybe someone figured out better idea?

Also - another amu killed by annul orb. fk me.

If you get your damage up high enough FP does pretty good single target damage as well. My Pob DPS is around 3.5M per totem...that's with flasks but without Vaal Haste or Vaal Righteous Fire.
Well, atm i have 406k dps only with my golem and auras, but I know, I can do better.

I still have many things to change, but for now im broke like hell. Was thinking bout swapping to something with '1' stream on sirus, since im really bad at mechanics, and still - my survivality is a joke.

For now, since i have no better idea - im trying to get as much dps as possible without loosing hp. With more currency, maybe ill figure out what to do.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Well, atm i have 406k dps only with my golem and auras, but I know, I can do better.

I still have many things to change, but for now im broke like hell. Was thinking bout swapping to something with '1' stream on sirus, since im really bad at mechanics, and still - my survivality is a joke.

For now, since i have no better idea - im trying to get as much dps as possible without loosing hp. With more currency, maybe ill figure out what to do.

How much life and mana do you have? And is that your in hideout tooltip DPS or Pob dps? If it's your tool tip than it't not too bad...mine is just a little over 600K...if that is your Pob dps with all buffs and flasks enabled than that's pretty low.
Last edited by Tomisnic on May 9, 2020, 12:49:52 PM
Well its dmg that shows on my skill at Q xD Dont really know how pob works.

Maybe its a lie, and really I have alot less dmg, but with all stuff clicked i have around 650-700k on q as far as i renember.

Life is 3,9k, and mana is 2,6k.

Thing is, I really like to rush, and sometimes when i buff map too hard, i just get rped. Wish I could leech life with totems like Maruder.

Also - you can check my account if you have time, maybe add some suggestions. Half of my gems are just messing around atm, and i took off curse stuff, since i almost never use them. Its co clunky, and annyoing that i curse only bosses.

Gotta get gloves with cull, or ill just add it to golem, will see.
Sure..I can take a look. What are allocating on the cluster jewels (pob doesn't know so I have to fill it in)...you don't seem to have points for everything...unless you didn't chose Alira but instead killed all the bandits.

What are you getting from your Brutal Restrain jewel?
Oki, lets start from clusters. Dropped the ''reccomanded'' for pure dps & clear speed.

Large: 8, 12 inc cold dmg.
+3% ele rezists
Blanket Snow, Vengeful commander

2x Medium: 4, 10% proj dmg.
+4% chaos rez / +5dex (exactly how much i needed after divines)
Repeater, Streamliner

Inside Clear mind with anti silence & self-flagelation.

-----------------------

Brutal Restirant:

10 poison blabla (oh well)
25% inc crit chance
+20 dex
20% inc ele dmg
5% chance for frienzy charge on kill
25% inc crit chance
20% inc ele dmg

Rolled with divines, because i had just too much dex before that i didnt use anyway, so yeah. Was a bit annyoing for a while, but ended pretty ok.

And yeah i changed Alira. I like passive points alot more.

Last edited by fryderyknicze on May 9, 2020, 2:52:45 PM
Your damage isn't bad at all..around 2.9M per totem will all buffs and double curses and without Vaal Haste

Couple of suggestions..first your not getting the damage penetration from Wise Oak because your cold resistance isn't the highest uncapped...it's actually the lowest. Also on the flasks, I'd get either shock or burn remove/immunity on the Quick Silver..

Your life and mana are a little on the low end but too bad...effective Hp if around 6.4K..ideally you'd want this to be over 7K.

I know you said you don't have any currency at the moment but in terms of upgrades I'd look for a better Watcher's Eye..something with both Hatred and Zealotry mods...and better/different boots...your current ones have some good mods but in my opinion you can't really afford not to have at least T2 life on gloves/helm/boots.

As for applying curses....you don't need to apply curses to mobs while mapping...your totems should be blasting them with ease....curses are for bosses. If you find using FP a little cumbersome to apply curses, I'd suggest giving Storm Brand a try. All you have to do is place one brand near the target and it does the rest...it attaches automatically and applies your curses on hit. This is especially easy to do against bosses who have a little intro/animation...while you are waiting for the fight to start place your brands around and as soon as the action begins they'll be cursed immediately.

That's all I have for now...good luck.

To be fair its too many clicking anyway with those flasks (lol) so ill propably just fo oak for now, and take atziri for extra dmg and chaos rez instead of it.

About moving flask - yeah well, i like to zoom :p so ill live witht hat for now.

And yeah, ill check out dem brand thx x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info