[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi, I have a watcher eye with 15% cold penetration and I can´t find pubished in PS4 a dual Aura except for one with: +58-101 cold damage to spells with Hatred and 10% increased cast speed with Zealotry.

Would you recommend the change?

Thanks
Thought I'd give this a whirl as probably last build of league (Maybe not, altaholic). Always wanted to use Atziri's Reflection, but it's always been a bit pricey in other leagues.
I've got a +1 gems soul mantle, my concern is inconsistent crit using empower over inc crit strikes. I assume I'd favour a + to crit watchers eye?
Picked this one up, so I can use a low level clarity and get super MoM as well. I'll need to get a decent mana total though.

As I'm not getting double benefit from zealotry, I might skip the second essence worm, or is that a bad idea at endgame?
Not played freezing pulse or totems for quite a while. DO people swap in crit multi gems over first snow for endgame bossing? Or is it not worth the bother?

I've got a decent amount of budget to use with this (Well if my old gear sells soon anyway) hence the +1 and the watchers eye. I'm not convinced on the value to the -9% helm though. Against things where you need it, I don't want to be stood that close! So crown of the inward eye seems like a decent budget option if I can sort flat life and resists elsewhere? We already get transfiguration of mind, but get a little bit of damage from soul. Or just a Starkonja.

I want to play with using the very large thread of hope to grab ancestral bond too, saves a lot of points. Only issue is to get the best you also want to skip arcane capacitor which is a really good node, and probably purity of flesh. Opens up either another cluster jewel or still grabbing shadow area though. Probably strictly worse, but I hate exactly copying a build even if they have already optimised it!
Hi, I have a lvl 4 empower and a lvl 5 "Awakened Added Cold Damage" (I also bought a +1 lvl GEM Soulmantle). I´m planning to use the empower instead of the "Awakened added cold damage" as I´ve seen in many other players, but wouldn´t it be better to use both and remove the increased critical strikes? This way it would be: FP Gem, Awakened added cold damage and awakened cold penetration, hypothermia, awakened controlled destruction and empower.

I have a wand with +86 increased critical strike chance (similar to the gem).

Thanks
I have Awakened curse on hit lvl5 now and can do 2 curses, so what would be ideal curses for bossing? Because mapping doesn't really matter I guess.
Frostbite + Proj Weakness

or

Frostbite + elemental weakness

Thanks.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
"
conheomap wrote:
I have Awakened curse on hit lvl5 now and can do 2 curses, so what would be ideal curses for bossing? Because mapping doesn't really matter I guess.
Frostbite + Proj Weakness

or

Frostbite + elemental weakness

Thanks.

Frostbite + Projectile Weakness
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi, I have a lvl 4 empower and a lvl 5 "Awakened Added Cold Damage" (I also bought a +1 lvl GEM Soulmantle). I´m planning to use the empower instead of the "Awakened added cold damage" as I´ve seen in many other players, but wouldn´t it be better to use both and remove the increased critical strikes? This way it would be: FP Gem, Awakened added cold damage and awakened cold penetration, hypothermia, awakened controlled destruction and empower.

Thanks

If you have +1 Soul Mantle you should replace Increased Critical Strikes with Lv4 Empower.

Ideally, your set up should be Freezing Pulse(21/23)+Awakened Controlled Destruction Support(5/20)+Awakened Added Cold Damage Support(5/20)+Awakened Cold Penetration Support(5/20)+Hypothermia Support(21/20)+Empower(4)
"
Tomisnic wrote:
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks

If you have +1 Soul Mantle you should replace Increased Critical Strikes with Lv4 Empower.

Ideally, your set up should be Freezing Pulse(21/23)+Awakened Controlled Destruction Support(5/20)+Awakened Added Cold Damage Support(5/20)+Awakened Cold Penetration Support(5/20)+Hypothermia Support(21/20)+Empower(4)

Thank you very much. One more question:
I have a watcher eye with 15% cold penetration and I can´t find pubished in PS4 a dual Aura except for one with: +58-101 cold damage to spells with Hatred and 10% increased cast speed with Zealotry.

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
"
Tomisnic wrote:
"
sudaB6274 wrote:

Thanks

Thank you very much. One more question:
I have a watcher eye with 15% cold penetration and I can´t find pubished in PS4 a dual Aura except for one with: +58-101 cold damage to spells with Hatred and 10% increased cast speed with Zealotry.

Thanks

Are you using both Hatred and Zealotry? If so, than yes. Otherwise, I think Cold pen is better than Added Cold Damage.

Last edited by Tomisnic on May 3, 2020, 1:09:04 PM
Hi Guys

Thank you for the awesome build.
May I know any technique for crating wand and the corrupted body armor?
For the corrupted soul mantle, should I simply just buy on the trade site? or Vaal orb the soul mantle?
Thank you and stay safe out there.
Hi, so I have simple problem - survivality.

I really dont know, how, or even if its posssible, to make this build done.

This is my eq

I have 30ex to spend, but seriously, I really dont know what to do. Was so desperate i even took boots without ms, so i could survive chaos dps.

Some ideas? I bet its possible to use dem cluster jewels to go big boy, and since GGG wont nerg them till end of league, id like to not miss that opportunity.

Anyway, any ideas? If you guys have time, check my skill tree.

ps. And yeah, i know dex is problem. Some gems are there just for extra free moneyz, like slower projectiles, since double curse starts at 5lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info