[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi, Uber Elder just dropped a Watcher´s Eye Jewel with the mod: Increased critical Strike chance by 118% against enemies standing over consecrated ground when affected by Zealotry". I play in spanish so sorry if the translation isn´t correct.

Does this work for the totems?
Thanks
"
realjam wrote:
"
So uhm build looks fun and uhh Atziri's louis vuitton shield ('_' ) looks less expensive now. Can 15 ex get me to at least 150k tool tip unbuffed?

Thanks in advance (^_^)

Depends on your items. But buying atziri's reflection will open a new door for your character. Essence worms, coward's legacy belt, hatred and zealotry buffs.
Equipping this shield lets you upgrade your build more.

I don’t have as many buffs as here (in the line above the curses). What could I miss?
First of all, great guide. Kinda noob question. Planning to switch from Holy Flame to Freezing Pulse. I know you mention on some item get global critical strike multiplier or global critical chance. What I dont understand is why pick Trickery and Assassination? OR it doesn't need to be global? And I have a jewel mob minions have 5% increased cast speed, will I benefit from it? How valuable a 2% penetration on a jewel? Which jewel would you pick life/minion cast speed or life/2% penetration? Thanks
Last edited by SuperTabo on Apr 27, 2020, 9:36:02 PM
Hello! Is this gear good for Simulacrum? I tried 4 simulacrums and couldn't complete any of them because mobs kill me on 18-20 waves. Should my gear be improved or i am butter fingered ?

Last edited by Ramamon on Apr 28, 2020, 7:38:34 AM
I'm by no means an expert but I have made this build for the past two leagues. In my opinion, just by looking at your gear, I think you are not clearing the last couple of waves (which are very difficult) because you are missing a bit damage. Your gloves don't have the Puhuarte Mod (Increased Damage with Hits Against Chilled Enemies) and your helmet has no Freezing Pulse enchant whatsoever (30% Freezing Pulse Projectile Speed is best). Try to get either one or ideally both of these mods and give it another try. I don't know what your budget is but if you can afford it also look to upgrade to a corrupted Soul Mantle with either +2 to Projectile Gems or +1 to all Gems. If you can't afford the prices on the trade site, send me a message and I can help you craft one...it's not that difficult and will save you some ex. Good luck.

P.S. Also, I don't see that much Mana on your gear so you might not be getting the full benefit of MoM.

P.S.S. I took a look at your skill tree and noticed that your jewels don't have perfect rolls. A 10% First Snow is only 2c. A 20% Self Flagellation is only 2-5c. 60% Clear Minds are bit more expensive but try to get as close to the limit as possible.
Last edited by Tomisnic on Apr 28, 2020, 10:07:16 PM
I wanna change to Arc Totem with Atziri's Reflection (so no dual void battery)

How would you change the tree?
[Removed by Support]
"
Tomisnic wrote:
I'm by no means an expert but I have made this build for the past two leagues. In my opinion, just by looking at your gear, I think you are not clearing the last couple of waves (which are very difficult) because you are missing a bit damage. Your gloves don't have the Puhuarte Mod (Increased Damage with Hits Against Chilled Enemies) and your helmet has no Freezing Pulse enchant whatsoever (30% Freezing Pulse Projectile Speed is best). Try to get either one or ideally both of these mods and give it another try. I don't know what your budget is but if you can afford it also look to upgrade to a corrupted Soul Mantle with either +2 to Projectile Gems or +1 to all Gems. If you can't afford the prices on the trade site, send me a message and I can help you craft one...it's not that difficult and will save you some ex. Good luck.

P.S. Also, I don't see that much Mana on your gear so you might not be getting the full benefit of MoM.

P.S.S. I took a look at your skill tree and noticed that your jewels don't have perfect rolls. A 10% First Snow is only 2c. A 20% Self Flagellation is only 2-5c. 60% Clear Minds are bit more expensive but try to get as close to the limit as possible.

Thanks!
hey mate, i use to play a lot of totems. gonna try again after dieing on my miner on hc delirium. any tips on making this build hardcore viable? i am only looking to do t15-16 ez maps at max, grinding to my first hc 100. thx
Great build has been superb for the past 3 leagues.

Done with it now, trying the Herald build.

If anyone is interested in any items. Please message me, happy to sell any.
Ive listed them in the stash tabs so not on my character.

Main items are
+1 gems soul mantle
double Hatred watcher's eye
Profane wand with 90%+ cold damage, +1 cold gems, 30%+ cast speed etc etc
30% freeze pulse, double damage, -9 res, helm
Done with the league I'm 40/40 challenges for the first time.

I think between two characters I've made and spent around 500ex. this has been the best build I've ever played. I credit it entirely with my success this league since it clears content quickly and and with extreme investment comfortably farms all content.

I've done woke 8 sirius deathless. Completed %100 delirious, full juice maps (not deathless). I've carried HoGM for all my friend. Simulacrum is easy and kosis wave 20 is a joke.

I'm in the top 100 freezing pulse dps on poe.ninja I know that the way poe.ninja calculates dps is a little weird for some builds but it's still neat to sort freezing pulse by dps and see your character in the top 100. Also within 1k dps of wallach himself.

Course I cheated since I'm using a bottled faith.

Character name HueyLewis_
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Freezing-Pulse&sort=dps

I've got a flat cold damage with hatred/crits pen ele res with zealotry WE

The gloves were pog slam with the spell damage.

Helmet I bought while searching for a base to craft on, I figured I wasn't going to get something better in less than 6ex anyway.

I bought the wand with my first exalt of the league and never replaced it. Whoever sold that thing to me got ripped off big time.

I think the only upgrade I can feasibly make is getting an aul's uprising to get free zealotry and then add a third aura to the build. I have no plan of testing this out tho.

Getting zealotry and hatred up and running was rough but worth it.

At some point with this build you have to decide if you're all in or if you're ready to move on. I made that decision when I bought the atziri's reflection. I just decided I was gonna see how far I could go with it. It was worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info