[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Arubel wrote:
Any suggestions to improve my gear?

-9% Cold Res Helm > first prio (cheap)
Awakened Controlled Destruction > 1st prio (expensive)
Awakened Curse Setup > 2nd prio (good in combination with medium cluster jewel that totem placement gives arcane surge)
most expensive and probably highest dmg upgrade +1 all gems soul mantle with empower 4 instead of crit strike gem
if someone needs -9% cold res helmets - i have made my "Helm business" from cheap to expensive haha

200c

250c

4 ex
"
exxidus wrote:
if someone needs -9% cold res helmets - i have made my "Helm business" from cheap to expensive haha

4 ex

Took me a week to search the market and 8ex (too lazy to craft). That was not a fun piece to get ;)! It's crazy expensive this league.

Talking about lazy, For currency (for people asking how to make bank) i've stopped playing this week and i sit at 100ex stash and maybe 100ex in gear with no real lucky drop other than a 9ex div card early league (Watching tv selling things atm is the only thing i do this week).

Just download sidekick https://github.com/domialex/Sidekick and poe trade companion https://github.com/lemasato/POE-Trades-Companion, run 20 Blighted map T13+ (VERY easy with the build even without awaken gems and atziri) (annointed teal), drop all in tabs, then sell in bulk (sell your maps too btw). If you are ready to go deep download 5k mirror app for auto whisper and market search and buy/resell maps/frags/gear. I bought maybe 100 6 link for 2-7c and vendor them for a divine selling 15c in bulk. Bought 20 simulacrum at 80c and resold them 2h ago at 1ex each in bulk, Money is raining this season and the apps do all the work for you.

"
Arubel wrote:
Any suggestions to improve my gear?

If you have the currency sleeping two things are major: buy a added cold damage lev 5 right away (i always do that) BAM 20% dps (+1 cold gem) and buy a corrupted +2 proj chest BAM another 20% dps (you can buy a +1 all with the empower setup but it's not woth it atm (+5% dps for 10ex). AFter that 10% pen on boots (look at mine if you want an idea if you are paying too much i paid 2ex). Keep the helmet untill you craft or find one like i posted above (that's kind of the last thing to do dont stress it it's 5-13 ex usually ont he market depending of how much life/resist/base you want). You can ask me questions in game: Xarelion

Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Apr 8, 2020, 1:17:08 AM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:

Took me a week to search the market and 8ex (too lazy to craft). That was not a fun piece to get ;)! It's crazy expensive this league.

selfcrafted :) pretty sure this beauty is like 40 ex worth if not more

Thing is that cyc coc with frostnova / bolt is the most played build this season :)
Wanted to thank Wallach for the build, this is the second league I have run it and the clear is great, bossing is great too once you get some upgrades.
My gear now:

I was very lucking with the Helm enchant and Chest Corruption I farmed myself.
Still not quite the Dps I had in Metamorph but its getting better. Cluster jewels are a very interesting addition, currently following your guide with 1 Large 2 mediums and 1 small, until I get some more skill points(only lvl95). Problem is delirium is so rippy I may never get higher without focus.
My gear from Metamorph: (~4M dps per totem lvl98)
Hello Wallach,

I want to ask about fighting end game boss content, I got easily killed by physical damage boss, like the ones in Atziri boss, always get one shotted

would you like to help me a bit and check my gear lol?

Currently dps is about 100k, but i cant get the atziri's reflection shield in ps4 since it is insanely expensive, like 40 ex....

thanks!!!!
Today I managed to grab a Reflection and started assembling my endgame setup, I'm feeling really strong.

I'm very satisfied so far, can't wait to grab the Awakened gems!
What would you recommend as a second ring?
I am pretty much Res capped and have enough Dex... should I just go for vermilion/opal with as much life and mana as possible? Or is something like Lori's lantern maybe a better defensive option?

For pure damage, I guess another essence worm with zealotry would be the way to go?
"
zweckform wrote:
What would you recommend as a second ring?
I am pretty much Res capped and have enough Dex... should I just go for vermilion/opal with as much life and mana as possible? Or is something like Lori's lantern maybe a better defensive option?

For pure damage, I guess another essence worm with zealotry would be the way to go?

this beauty is mega! Shock effect and more dmg to shocked enemies

fossil crafting a vermillion may be what you want - cold dmg / cold dmg to frozen enemies / life / max life / light dmg / shock / pretty nice rolls here
Hi all, I have followed this build since the beginning of this league and have reached a stage where i'm quite comfortable with my current gears. Nonetheless I would like the pros here to take a look at my char and advise where else I can improve on because it seems that any upgrades from here are gonna cost me an arm and a leg. Would like to know the priority of these upgrades as well if possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info