[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I might have made something nasty...

Awoke orb combined "Nearby Enemies -9 Cold Resistance" and "Added Cold Damage to Spells". It gave me "Added Chaos Damage too...".

Then exalted the lightning resist.

Last edited by kentishtown on Mar 29, 2020, 11:01:58 PM
"
dotGE wrote:
check my build, top grandpa again

I mean that's pushing glass canon to the extreme. 2.9k life 1.9k Mana!!
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
dotGE wrote:

I kill Sirus without problems
Vietnamese flashback
"
dotGE wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
dotGE wrote:

I kill Sirus without problems

How about simulacrum runs in a small space? Im at 4.1k hp and 3.1k mana and sometimes the mobs almost 1 shot me. But did 2 deathless runs yesterday.
Hello guys here my build what you suggest now. Am I first buy The Pandemonius or upgrade Wand and Shield ?

Last edited by livinloud350 on Mar 30, 2020, 3:47:02 AM
"
How about simulacrum runs in a small space? Im at 4.1k hp and 3.1k mana and sometimes the mobs almost 1 shot me. But did 2 deathless runs yesterday.

I kill a simulacrum, sometimes it kills me xD
Vietnamese flashback
Last edited by dotGE on Mar 30, 2020, 3:52:44 AM
Hi all, i would like to ask if my weapon is considered good? or should I upgrade it by looking for a new one? if not will it be better if I change the crafted mod to something else?
"
dotGE wrote:
"

I kill a simulacrum, sometimes it kills me xD

haha nice quote :P , I am running the bit more tanky version and I gotta say the survivability is actually very good now.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
"
dushoci wrote:

Anyone maybe has a POB of his nearly high-end geared Character? Cannot see all the jewels in Wallachs profile. Watched his Youtube Video though.

FYI you can just type Wallach into PoB and import from the profile there. It'll bring the jewels in too unless he sold them (looks like he hasn't) but you do need to manually allocate cluster jewel points on the tree. They are socketed correctly once you allocate points but the pathing doesn't come into PoB.

Of course he might have changed things up and made it worse just to test but it's something :)

O.M.G.

Just can't say more.
*facepalm*

Thx. This helps a lot!!!
Not having all items yet, But Atziri+Belt+Ring is insane boost already. Didn't have helm enchant and Gloves either. I thought I lack defense. I was wrong. I lack(ed) dmg. I like glasscannon playstyle. If you are a real cannon and not just pure glass.

This simple trick makes my life so easier now. OMG even importing my own characters X_X I feel so dumb right now that I did not checked this out earlier.

Cool community here by the way.

Hit this after a long chaos spam and slammed the 1 ress, is it worth to use any minion with this helm?
Last edited by warcry16 on Mar 30, 2020, 10:24:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info