[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Can somebody help me buy a better weapon pls - under 10ex.

Tried multiple +1 skill ones all were inferior.

By the way, are there any cool tools for calculating or comparing dmg from different weapons? POB seems not to be very accurate. There are Weapons with 190 cold spell damage on trade without Cast Speed. How do I figure out which is best?
So, I'm trying something else out with the build.

Running 2 Essence worms with Zealotry & Hatred.

My weapon has level 10 frostbite on hit, with whispers of doom in amulet.

https://pastebin.com/tgYXpMAe

With 6 curses applied to me, and 0 enemies slain by totems recently, im at approx 2.1 mill per totem

With 10 curses applied to me and 50 enemies kill recently it's roughly 3 mill per totem.

Best defence is a good offence!

I still have to buy a watchers eye!

Love this build so far... any hint how to upgrade items what should I aim? I have a 3-4 ex budget right now.
Thanks
"
dushoci wrote:

Anyone maybe has a POB of his nearly high-end geared Character? Cannot see all the jewels in Wallachs profile. Watched his Youtube Video though.

FYI you can just type Wallach into PoB and import from the profile there. It'll bring the jewels in too unless he sold them (looks like he hasn't) but you do need to manually allocate cluster jewel points on the tree. They are socketed correctly once you allocate points but the pathing doesn't come into PoB.

Of course he might have changed things up and made it worse just to test but it's something :)
What is your opinion about the new cluster jewel for this build? I try the blanketed snow + vengeful commander (large cluster), master of fear + wish for death (medium cluster), precise commander + precise retaliation (medium cluster) and when comparing with old passive path, POB show that the new cluster has 710k dps while the old one has 780k dps. So, should I stick with the old passive without new cluster jewel?

Edit: I already manually allocate the cluster in POB
Edit 2: I remove the precise retaliation and add to precision node, resulted in 750k dps. But still its still lower tho.
Last edited by velaxi1 on Mar 29, 2020, 8:49:28 PM
Hey i’m having a blast with this build, but i feel really weak and i do think my gear is rather adequate. i’m confused why my damage and sustain is very low. can you give me a few pointers in the right direction?
check my build, top grandpa again
Vietnamese flashback
"
velaxi1 wrote:
What is your opinion about the new cluster jewel for this build? .

Tried them all almost... Went back to the old setup, more dps, more life and feels smoother.
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
velaxi1 wrote:
What is your opinion about the new cluster jewel for this build? .

Tried them all almost... Went back to the old setup, more dps, more life and feels smoother.

I think you have to go all in with jewels (so a 2 socket large to fit WE and good minor mods) but even then it's just comparable. I swapped to your tree in PoB and lose just under 1% DPS, +80HP, -60 mana, +200ES. But then I don't meet my dex requirements (my jewels are rolled to have them on minors which is nice). I also use Streamlined which is 30% projectile speed, not reflected in PoB. Since we opt for that helm enchant over damage I think this is probably a gain for clear and bosses that move around.

So, I think if you have well rolled jewels with good supporting stats they might be best but you can get far just ignoring them. It's pretty close anyway so it's easy to ignore them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info