[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

So does anyone know if the disorienting display does work on the totem attacks?

I'm now 85lvl and i'm dying a lot on maps t12-13 and any others if I don't run away. Ignore gems on boots it's diffrent idk why there is my setup from cyclone.

What can I change?

RES: 85-75-108-105
Last edited by wiesiul on Mar 28, 2020, 3:01:23 PM
"
wiesiul wrote:

I'm now 85lvl and i'm dying a lot on maps t12-13 and any others if I don't run away. Ignore gems on boots it's diffrent idk why there is my setup from cyclone.

What can I change?

RES: 85-75-108-105

I think your wand is not very good you can do better for very cheap. After that though just follow the guide to get pandemonius (or similar rare), mirror, essence worm, corward's belt. There are not really that many obvious options and the guide lays them out. A mirror opens up both ring slots and frees 4 skill points so is really good even without the belt.

This build does die more than others for me but it's my first totem build. I often flame dash into packs like an idiot, or recast totems too much and lose DPS. You do need a different play style. Levels will help as you get more HP (I'm around 4200 now I fit my WE). Having high DPS really helps survival. AL7 Sirus was my first deathless Sirus this league.

Edit: Also general comment I recommend Withering Step in the spare slot it helps clear speed with this backtracking-heavy-league. It's real nice in Delve and Fog because it highlights enemies for you to see. Just swap a portal in at the end you can hit the hotkey as soon as you swap then swap back.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 28, 2020, 7:50:47 PM
Hey the PoB skill tree seems to stop alot earlier than even the levels you should gain from doing the acts, is it not updated?
Did you click the options at the bottom to choose different trees? There are trees for various stages of levelling.

Question about projectile speed. Does damage decrease linearly? The wiki is not clear on this, it only discusses freezing chance specifically.

If so it looks like the 21/23 is a worthwhile boost even with helm enchant and cluster jewel. It provides a little more damage at short range but effectively much more at longer range.
Hi, I have a question regarding the DPS. I updated my wand to one with better % increased of spell and cold damage of spells but I don´t see a an increase in the DPS tool of the game. Is this ok, or if the wand is better the DPS should always be higher?

One more thing, I´m planning to move to a double wand instead of a shield. Does this improve just the damage or also the speed of casting?

Thanks

If anyone is struggeling with dying, i made some gear changes and im close to 96, havent died from mapping since low 90s, and i run fully juiced t16s. Koams are really a game changer i think. 210k in hideout with no buffs.
Hey there,
really nice build. I played an Ele-Hit-Totem build some leagues ago and finally some ranged attack totem build again.

I was super lucky with a mirror drop recently. Now I am struggling what to buy. I need Atziris and a Watchers eye for sure. That's what I got. But what about the rest?

Anyone maybe has a POB of his nearly high-end geared Character? Cannot see all the jewels in Wallachs profile. Watched his Youtube Video though.

My problem is everyone is telling a bit, but it seems there is no real Endgame-Setup anywhere. Is the profane wand in original POB the best dps one? Body Armour in POB has no corruption. But I found best corruption at the end of Wallachs Post.

Just asking if anyone has all combined in one POB. Else I will do it on my own. Just don't want to invent the wheel new if anyone else still has done the job. Would really appreciate it!

Kind regards
"
dushoci wrote:

Just asking if anyone has all combined in one POB. Else I will do it on my own. Just don't want to invent the wheel new if anyone else still has done the job. Would really appreciate it!

Kind regards

I'm finished atm (just missing sulphite flask but i'm not buying it, i'm starting something else with the 16ex) you can look my character by clicking my name, you will see my gear and tree with the same jewels wallach is using (about 5-7ex price point on them). I'm not using prismatic 15% cold pen on the left side of the wheel... you could for another 8-10ex. But i'm killing all at the moment ez so i don't need to min/max that much.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 29, 2020, 1:29:59 PM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
I'm finished atm (just missing sulphite flask but i'm not buying it, i'm starting something else with the 16ex) you can look my character by clicking my name, you will see my gear and tree with the same jewels wallach is using (about 5-7ex price point on them). I'm not using prismatic 15% cold pen on the left side of the wheel... you could for another 8-10ex. But i'm killing all at the moment ez so i don't need to min/max that much.

Cool. Thx. Gonna give it a look tomorrow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info