[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I am also still on and can share the Stoneskin Flayers under the name TankySanta. I guess I just use Desecrate in my hideout and players invited can summon them from it?
"
konean wrote:
I am also still on and can share the Stoneskin Flayers under the name TankySanta. I guess I just use Desecrate in my hideout and players invited can summon them from it?

You don't even need to be there, they can go to your hideout and use their own desecrate. I've had 4 people come so far and do it while I'm in delve.
Will the gems still gain exp and level up if they are corrupted in skin of the lords?
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
konean wrote:

You don't even need to be there, they can go to your hideout and use their own desecrate. I've had 4 people come so far and do it while I'm in delve.

Ah, so the corpses that I am using are bound to the instance I am in. Good to known.
"
konean wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
konean wrote:

Ah, so the corpses that I am using are bound to the instance I am in. Good to known.

Yea, but if you had a lot of trades with people coming to your hideout, it can get a bit muddled. If you want to make it easier on people, reset your hideout so they don't have to desecrate 20 times to find one spectre :D
Any advice for the tree with skin of the lord? im triying to allocate nodes with increased mana, sockets for grand spectrum and minion damage.

I got my circle of nostalgia, now saving for lvl 21 raise spectre.
"
braniels2 wrote:
Any advice for the tree with skin of the lord? im triying to allocate nodes with increased mana, sockets for grand spectrum and minion damage.

I got my circle of nostalgia, now saving for lvl 21 raise spectre.

I would just keep everything the same, except use Dread Banner instead of Enlighten. It is hard to beat 10% MORE damage.

Alternatively you can save the passive points in the bottom center of the tree.
How's this build compare to skeletons? Do skeles clear faster/do better damage?
Also saw some baron skele/zombie mana guardians that look interesting just wondering how the clear speed / skele survivability is.
Last edited by ElJesse on Dec 28, 2019, 10:40:48 PM
Would you say this is a good build for someone getting a bit tired of dieing? :p
"
SnotZombie wrote:
Would you say this is a good build for someone getting a bit tired of dieing? :p

Definitely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info