[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Well, damn. I have everything in the way of reducing mana reservation that is available to us, except annointing Charisma over Utmost might and losing around 700 ES. 40% CoN, +1 Shapers Touch, Enlighten 4 and every node on the tree we can get.

The problem is I come out at exactly 0 mana when I use Awakened Viscious Projectiles and Vile Toxins instead of Maim and Pierce. Maybe I really have to stay on Pierce even for boss fights where its not needed...

EDIT: Nevermind, solution was easy and cheap:

80c, and now I can use the links.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 28, 2019, 5:35:02 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
Any praticular reason NOT to use Shield Charge with Fortify? It is so much faster too.. just can´t clear gaps :D

Also, still I am very confused on WHY to use both Feeding Frenzy AND Meat Shield on Spectres.. don´t they cancel eachother out?

I love fortify but just a little bit too many sockets, faster casting linked with flame dash is very smooth and it also makes ball of lightning a lot smoother as well. Shield charge without faster attacks is kind of chunky for me personally.

You are using spectres to get feeding frenzy buff to your crawler, plus taunt. The AI doesn't really matter.

Alright makes sense, Meat Shield is I guess so the Spectres would stay alive later maps?

Im using 4link Ball Lightning right now with GMP and 3link for Shield Charge-FasterAttacks-Fortify and it is sooo much faster then flame dash. Only thing is that you can get stuck into objects from time to time.

With the shield charge setup, you "dashing" or "transpasing" between mobs?
oops
Last edited by Aggronaught on Dec 28, 2019, 5:52:28 PM
"
Aggronaught wrote:
only cold dmg to attack is bad for our elemental eqliblrium right? I can have lightning?

Yes you can have any other but no cold damage if you are using hatred for your agony
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Turtalis wrote:
I have replaced Maim for awakened vicious projectiles, what would you then replace pierce for on single target? I was thinking possibly culling strike

Hypothermia is the biggest DPS boost for me so I use that for Sirus and Shaper where Pierce does nothing really. Elder and Uber Elder feel pretty bad without Pierce, so I keep it then.

FWIW I threw frost bomb into a CWDT setup for some extra dps/loss of enemy regen

To all the people complaining that its hard to level, just level as any basic summoner. I just ran skeletons and zombies for the longest time. I didn't even buy all of my other gems until I got into white maps. I ran around with 6 sockets empty because I didn't want to take the time to get everything. It was super easy mode.
"
Kangurr wrote:
Great build, there is some1 who can share spectre from 250+delve?? ;]

i need to
I have the spectres and will be on for a bit, message me DarthACiD
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
I can kinda see where others are saying it feels awful leveling. But having thief's torment enables you to basically face tank everything in acts.

The only thing I find annoying is my crawler doesn't want to move half the time -_-

And Memory Vault is top priority at 68 over circle of nostalgia correct? I have the skin of the loyal (3g3r) and the shaper's touch gloves. Going to try and sell my summoner gear to get the astramentis amulet, otherwise just use a rare with dex on it.

Does basically all the damage come from auras and gem levels though? Or do I need to be getting damage on the rares that we do wear as well?

I don't get it. Leveling HoAg is some of the easiest leveling in the game. Have done it maybe 8 times now.

Get a Quill Rain, get Rain of Arrows linked with lesser Poison, maybe also get the two cheap unique minion jewels and from level 16 you just run to Kitava Act 10 while the crawler one-shots everything that looks at you funny...

EDIT: The jewels I mean are Fortress Covenant and Quickening Covenant. Absolutely insane for leveling any minion build.

I am new and I don't really get why do we want Quill Rain for exactly this? how can it carry us so far into the game?

I am preparing to level this build, so I bought the jewels you recommended, I also have a tabula do i need that or is a rare armor better in this case?
"
dkdunk wrote:

I am new and I don't really get why do we want Quill Rain for exactly this? how can it carry us so far into the game?

I am preparing to level this build, so I bought the jewels you recommended, I also have a tabula do i need that or is a rare armor better in this case?

Quill Rain is a nice level bow. The whole point for it is to use Rain of Arrow to apply poison on the enemy (In the proper endgame build you will use Ball Lightning to do it). Your main damage is your Herald of Agony that spawns a scorpion. To get the scorpion from the herald you need to build up poison stacks (Virulence Stacks).

In my opinion for a smoother level experience you should do something else (minions, mines etc) and transition to this build when you have the gear.
Last edited by konean on Dec 28, 2019, 6:51:39 PM
"
dkdunk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
I can kinda see where others are saying it feels awful leveling. But having thief's torment enables you to basically face tank everything in acts.

The only thing I find annoying is my crawler doesn't want to move half the time -_-

And Memory Vault is top priority at 68 over circle of nostalgia correct? I have the skin of the loyal (3g3r) and the shaper's touch gloves. Going to try and sell my summoner gear to get the astramentis amulet, otherwise just use a rare with dex on it.

Does basically all the damage come from auras and gem levels though? Or do I need to be getting damage on the rares that we do wear as well?

I don't get it. Leveling HoAg is some of the easiest leveling in the game. Have done it maybe 8 times now.

Get a Quill Rain, get Rain of Arrows linked with lesser Poison, maybe also get the two cheap unique minion jewels and from level 16 you just run to Kitava Act 10 while the crawler one-shots everything that looks at you funny...

EDIT: The jewels I mean are Fortress Covenant and Quickening Covenant. Absolutely insane for leveling any minion build.

Tabula is fine for your Herald of Agony setup. Herald of Agony scales with the amount of Poisons you inflict. And Quill Rain is great for that. Just socket Rain of Arrows+Lesser poison support in a two link and add Poison Support when you get it later at level 31.

Your damage does not come from you or your weapon, it comes from the Agony Crawler, so even a low level weapon can carry you into endgame. And with the huge attack speed of Quill Rain it is the ideal choice for leveling until you switch to Ball Lightning in the endgame when you really want to use the Dagger+Shield and later Wand+Shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info