[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Thanks for the build, just about to hit maps with my Templar and I'm excied to try it out! Quick question about Circle of Nostalgia: we clearly need the reduced reservation mod, but I don't have 5+ ex yet to for a crawler dmg/reduced reservation one. Would any other secondary mod benefit us at all, or should I just ignore the second mod for now and buy the cheapest one with reduced reservation?

I was looking at increased buff effect, but I'm not sure whether it also boosts our chance to poison, and if it's worth going for even if it does. Thanks!
Great build, there is some1 who can share spectre from 250+delve?? ;]
"
Kangurr wrote:
Great build, there is some1 who can share spectre from 250+delve?? ;]

+1 i need it too
Any praticular reason NOT to use Shield Charge with Fortify? It is so much faster too.. just can´t clear gaps :D

Also, still I am very confused on WHY to use both Feeding Frenzy AND Meat Shield on Spectres.. don´t they cancel eachother out?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Any praticular reason NOT to use Shield Charge with Fortify? It is so much faster too.. just can´t clear gaps :D

Also, still I am very confused on WHY to use both Feeding Frenzy AND Meat Shield on Spectres.. don´t they cancel eachother out?

I love fortify but just a little bit too many sockets, faster casting linked with flame dash is very smooth and it also makes ball of lightning a lot smoother as well. Shield charge without faster attacks is kind of chunky for me personally.

You are using spectres to get feeding frenzy buff to your crawler, plus taunt. The AI doesn't really matter.
"
petervik wrote:
Thanks for the build, just about to hit maps with my Templar and I'm excied to try it out! Quick question about Circle of Nostalgia: we clearly need the reduced reservation mod, but I don't have 5+ ex yet to for a crawler dmg/reduced reservation one. Would any other secondary mod benefit us at all, or should I just ignore the second mod for now and buy the cheapest one with reduced reservation?

I was looking at increased buff effect, but I'm not sure whether it also boosts our chance to poison, and if it's worth going for even if it does. Thanks!

A cheaper ring is fine, the damage buff is not that big.

You can also check out Skin of the Lord + Mortal Conviction Corruption variant which allows you to get hatred / skitter bot / dread banner easily, but it is not always available so . . .
how do you guys do no regen maps?im having hard time with no mana lol
"
Aggronaught wrote:

I don't. Easy. But if you want to suffer through them, get a neverending mana flask.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 28, 2019, 4:39:32 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Hypothermia is the biggest DPS boost for me

or Vile Toxin ?

True, or that. But it's pretty much a non-issue, because when I swap to Awakened Viscious Projectiles, even with +1 gems gloves, every mana node on the tree and everything else related to mana, I don't have enough mana to switch from Pierce to Hypothermia or Vile Toxins. So i guess no gem swapping.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 28, 2019, 4:39:09 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Aggronaught wrote:

I don't. Easy.

unfortunately i picked the wrong corrupted map from zana lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info