[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I'm leveling this build right now and just realized that we can't procc the Onslaught effect with just spectres and our crawler.

Am I missing something? Do we need a +1 corrupted Whakatutuki o Matua with a level 21 spectre gem to proc it?
"
cybertier wrote:
I'm leveling this build right now and just realized that we can't procc the Onslaught effect with just spectres and our crawler.

Am I missing something? Do we need a +1 corrupted Whakatutuki o Matua with a level 21 spectre gem to proc it?

Until you get a +1 wand, the shield and lvl 21 spectres just use a golem to help you get to 5. The crawler will be the last one
how to deal with stuns without ascendancy? its pretty annoying
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
how to deal with stuns without ascendancy? its pretty annoying

I use Soul of the Brine King instead of Soul of Lunaris. I would STRONGLY recommend brine king over lunaris. With metamorphs and some of the beefed up bosses (e.g. double boss T16 Plaza) the only way to really die in this build is to get stun locked and it is very easy to get stun locked/killed. Chain is not a big issue at all.
I really think the variant of running bastion of hope + time of need and dropping unwavering crusade is worth a mention in the guide. I still feel like i'm absolutely destroying deathless uber elders and juiced up t16 maps (not to mention ~400 depth auls so far). Maybe unwavering crusade is good before you have everything nicely set up and dps isn't fully there but idk this just seems way better to me from when I first made the switch thanks to someones suggestion.

Hey i was looking to make this build it looks fun but i seen the pastebin is on last leagues passive tree, is there an updated tree im not seeing?
Don't do skelebuilds it very bad for mapping.
12/22 Update

Removed the Skeleton alternative build for now. I thought it was a decent alternative until I started doing more T16 blight and Alva temple, it is clearly not on the same planet in mapping speed compared to Herald of Agony with max frenzy charges and full screen damage. Honestly Herald of Agony's mapping speed with poacher's mark / hatred / generosity is very underrated. It really clears a full screen at a time if there is no walls!

More importantly I am not sure why but Herald of Agony seems to do WAY more single target boss damage as well, even in situations where boss is surrounded by all 11 Skeletons the health bar goes down WAY slower than Herald of Agony. And this is without crazy luxury upgrades like +2 herald of agony level wand or body armor.

I suspect this is because the agony crawler does a shotgun kind of spread? So while tail spike on paper is just 1.8 million shaper damage, the boss is getting hit by multiple projectiles? Coupled with 100% up time as an invulnerable minion, it is just so good.

If you really have problem with Awakener, it is still an alternative, but I think with your help I can add some Awakener tips instead. My apologies if you tried Skeletons and did not like it. It is a shame, I really wanted it to work because with discipline + emperor's mastery replacing golden rule + one extra INT/mana ring, I had 23k energy shield . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 22, 2019, 11:27:58 PM
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
I really think the variant of running bastion of hope + time of need and dropping unwavering crusade is worth a mention in the guide. I still feel like i'm absolutely destroying deathless uber elders and juiced up t16 maps (not to mention ~400 depth auls so far). Maybe unwavering crusade is good before you have everything nicely set up and dps isn't fully there but idk this just seems way better to me from when I first made the switch thanks to someones suggestion.

I am currently doing this and am much happier as I can now truly "facetank" most t16 juiced morph bosses even and still get away with my consistent 75%+ chance to block spell and attack damage. I don't even have agony lev 21 with empower 4 either, no bonus dmg ring too. 12k hp and I haven't died once from 90-93 while face tanking everything. I think the bonus the pride jewel gives is great for stacking with the reckless defense jewel also for another 8% block chance (I haven't even noticed the negatives from this jewel at all).

On another note, I think the breathstealer gloves are an excellent option for mapping as the map fills up with aura pods everywhere which give huge bonuses to allies and ourself, this makes metamorph mobs super easy as they go from full to 0 sometimes if increased damage or speed pod drop at the start of the fight.

Did sirus deathless level 6 today, I kept getting frozen and beamed over and over again but I was able to still survive because of all the tankyness and dodge (also the corrupted inflicted blood jewel is necessary).
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 22, 2019, 11:40:22 PM
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

It is almost 20% LESS damage vs stun immunity and 20% more spell block. It is totally up to you. I personally don't have a problem with stuns, if I do I can always take Brine King. More damage is just more enjoyable to play for me personally, especially with the damage sponge bosses in 3.9 . . .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info