[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

So , this seems a pretty expensive build right now.
Is the build worth it for the actual content? Actual playing an geofris/cala Hoag / herald of purity / holy relic guardian.

Im considering to switch to this build because of the higher EHP.
The damage is still enough for t16 maps?
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 19, 2019, 8:55:24 AM
So, just tried the Awakaner again. We can tank a lot of his attacks and spells, so if you mess up the dodging, there is that to fall back on.

Apart from how absolutely shit the fight is, it is definitely doable without the absolute endgame equip like a good wand or the Watchers Eye, I don't even have Lethal Pride or Empower 4. Or even an Enlighten 3 so I can run Skitterbots or Discipline.

Sadly I wasted 4 portals because of that retarded storm mechanic, whoever came up with that idea desperately needs to have some sense slapped into them, and lost my last one when I had him down to like 5%.

His last phase is an absolute clusterfuck, I swear he spends 95-99% of the time in one of his infinite invulnerability phases. All you can hope for is that one of your Ball Lightnings hits him when he is attackable and then that you have enough Virulence stacks so that the Crawler is still there when he comes out of his next invulnerability phase. Then the Crawler gets in a hit or two and he goes into his next invul phase. Rinse and repeat. Boring as all fuck.

I can say without a doubt, that I will never do that fight again because I want to or becausee its fun. Like Uber Elder. It is a hard fight, but you can learn the mechanics and give yourself a decent chance at doing it deathless and enjoy it... Awakaner is just too much random shit on top of the constant invulnerability. If I do it again, I only do it so that I killed him at least once, and then never fight him again unless he gets some changes making him less of a clusterfuck. Like maybe make him damageable for longer than half a fuckin second at a time?!

Sorry, rant over...

EDIT: Was on Awakening Level 5.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 10:16:01 AM
I started the league following this build and so far I am struggling big time.

I reached level 25 but it has been a hassle so far (I am aware of the boss buffs) and am considering to just trash this character and restart with another build (I dont know what).

I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong, but to be honest I think this guide needs a more elaborated guide during early leveling. Current version says you get Agony at 16 and leveling from there is just trivial. I got it at 16 but obviously many of the supporting skills are usable at a later level, so it is far from being trivial. I tried couple of alternatives but to be honest did not bother too much, because currently I feel like "why should I bother that much for just leveling, I can just reroll and go ahead".

As a side note, this is neither my first league nor I faced such difficulty even at my first leveling in the game. Maybe I am not a pro but I do not think I am a newbie as well (could do Uber Elder, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri etc.etc... tons of times with several builds).

Obviously this build is great as that many people cannot be wrong, but I think some more elaboration especially in early leveling would be great.

Thanks...
Im twinked ofc, but levling it now and its a breeze, 40 min and im in act 4. Try to get a quillrain, use rain of arrows with lesser poison, and mirrage archer, at 31 use RoA with both lesser poison and poison, to get stacks up fast. Link herald of agony with minion damage, pierce and one more support as you get a 4l. The agony crawler should prity much carry you from then on as long as you fire off some RoA at mob packs.
@Mecielle
Did you level with Quill Rain till you´ve reached maps ?
Hello thete!
Amazing build! But as you could see it requires low leveling info, it was difficult for me to level my first hogs guardian.

Do we need 4 lvl enlighten to enable skitterbots and hatred? (do not have +1 corrupted gloves)
Last edited by resisnex on Dec 19, 2019, 1:53:38 PM
Well I'm pretty screwed for this build now. I work full time and had just cobbled together enough currency to buy a Memory Vault and this happens:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/unique-armours?name=mem

It's gone from 30c to 2ex in a day...and still rising. I'm not even sure if I should carry on now to be honest as all the ES gear has gone through the roof. A cheap build for last league is moving towards ultra expensive this league.
Last edited by Dobster on Dec 19, 2019, 1:46:11 PM
"
Dobster wrote:
Well I'm pretty screwed for this build now. I work full time and had just cobbled together enough currency to buy a Memory Vault and this happens:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/unique-armours?name=mem

It's gone from 30c to 2ex in a day...and still rising. I'm not even sure if I should carry on now to be honest as all the ES gear has gone through the roof. A cheap build for last league is moving towards ultra expensive this league.

all due to awakener boss
need defenses now to stay alive
One tip is to buy during Asia time, like 10-12 noon US Eastern Time.

I noticed price and selection is generally speaking MUCH better across all items.

Asians / Eastern Europeans are the dominant player base.

You can always do skeletons with this build (tree can stay exactly the same) during leveling, the first SSFHC kill of Awakener was done with Skeletons. I don't think there is a stronger skill in the game when you are missing more than half the required gear.

Anyone who leveled this build from scratch as the first character this league, your leveling tips are greatly appreciated and I will add your name and mini snippet to the guide!
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 19, 2019, 2:25:27 PM
"
Furywrath wrote:
Im twinked ofc, but levling it now and its a breeze, 40 min and im in act 4. Try to get a quillrain, use rain of arrows with lesser poison, and mirrage archer, at 31 use RoA with both lesser poison and poison, to get stacks up fast. Link herald of agony with minion damage, pierce and one more support as you get a 4l. The agony crawler should prity much carry you from then on as long as you fire off some RoA at mob packs.

Interesting and worth trying! Thank you very much for the idea :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info