[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is there a leveling section for the skill tree and gems or did i miss something ?
Which nodes did i take first till leveling ?
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 19, 2019, 3:18:25 AM
Hey, im interested in trying this build out. But atm im sitting on 35 ish ex, is this enough to make it t16 viable? I see that circle of nostalgia and watchers eye with clarity mana as es alone is about 35 ex and empower + enlighten lev 4 is a other 12 ex. Can the build manage t16 with out them? If not il continue to grind, just managed to enchant my ilev 100 elder bone helmet with spectre atk/cast speed. So might try to craft that one up and sell for a tidy lump of currency as well.
"
Furywrath wrote:
Hey, im interested in trying this build out. But atm im sitting on 35 ish ex, is this enough to make it t16 viable? I see that circle of nostalgia and watchers eye with clarity mana as es alone is about 35 ex and empower + enlighten lev 4 is a other 12 ex. Can the build manage t16 with out them? If not il continue to grind, just managed to enchant my ilev 100 elder bone helmet with spectre atk/cast speed. So might try to craft that one up and sell for a tidy lump of currency as well.

Even 10ex is more than enough to make it T16 viable... Hell I ran T16s with Awakening Level 4 when I was still on like 5ex gear.

But how exactly is Watchers Eye + CoN 35ex? The Eye is like 16ex. The CoN maybe 4ex?

EDIT: Ok, 7ex if you want both mods, but thats because of the time, was 4-5ex 12 hours ago and will be that cheap again in another 12 hours I think. I sniped mine for cheap for 3ex a day ago.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 3:19:47 AM
Yea my bad, saw earlier that CoN was at 14 ex+ must have boched my search.
Cool il get at this build to day then, cant wait to try out HoAg never used it. Any levling tips? Or just usual twink gear + HoAg from 16?
"
Furywrath wrote:
Yea my bad, saw earlier that CoN was at 14 ex+ must have boched my search.
Cool il get at this build to day then, cant wait to try out HoAg never used it. Any levling tips? Or just usual twink gear + HoAg from 16?

Usual leveling stuff and HoAg from 16, but instead of using Ball Lightning to get Virulence stacks, use a Quill Rain with Rain of Arrows + Lesser Poison. Can even throw in a curse on hit, or use the curse on hit ring. Leveling with Ball Lightning is slow as fuck, I hated the contrast between zooming around in my Seven-leagues and then casting Ball Lightning with a 1 second cast time animation. Also, don't forget "The Golden Rule" jewel, it doubles the amount of Virulence you generate per Rain of Arrow. As another tip, get a "Fortress Covenant" and a "Quickening Covenant" for cheap and socket them top left and right of Scion start. No other passives near those sockets, so you have pure benefit. And they are huge for leveleing.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 4:01:29 AM
@Mecielle
should i follow the 68point skilltree trough leveling ? or should i skill something else in the leveling process ?
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

While Time of Need does have great perks I have to say all the microstuns during mapping can be a pain in the ass. Gonna try kiaras determination or something else maybe (tho don't know what else will fit very well) to help a bit.

But why would you choose between Time of Need and Bastion of Hope? Both are top tier nodes, both provide massive amounts of survivability. Just get rid of Unwavering Crusade, the damage decrease is rather minor. I've been running this setup for months now and have never felt that I was lacking any damage.
Keep in mind that Bastion of Hope also provides +20% of Spell Block (assuming you have Glancing Blows), which is massive.
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
@Mecielle
should i follow the 68point skilltree trough leveling ? or should i skill something else in the leveling process ?

I followed the level 68 tree and got all the life nodes that were near it. It was more than enough to get by until the CI respec happened.

"
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

While Time of Need does have great perks I have to say all the microstuns during mapping can be a pain in the ass. Gonna try kiaras determination or something else maybe (tho don't know what else will fit very well) to help a bit.

But why would you choose between Time of Need and Bastion of Hope? Both are top tier nodes, both provide massive amounts of survivability. Just get rid of Unwavering Crusade, the damage decrease is rather minor. I've been running this setup for months now and have never felt that I was lacking any damage.
Keep in mind that Bastion of Hope also provides +20% of Spell Block (assuming you have Glancing Blows), which is massive.

Yea, I really don't want to lose the 30% increased damage, 15% increased attack speed and 10% MORE damage from Unwavering Crusade. Have you played the endgame since the patch? Normal T15 map bosses have double old T16 Guardian life... At one point you gotta say its tanky enough and keep at least some damage. Even so T16 bosses already take forever now.

Dropping Unwavering Crusade is the last thing on my mind, except when I respec to push really deep delves, which is far away for pretzty much every player in the league.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 5:37:03 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

Yea, I really don't want to lose the 30% increased damage, 15% increased attack speed and 10% MORE damage from Unwavering Crusade. Have you played the endgame since the patch?

Yes, I killed Sirus just a couple of days ago. He went down pretty fast. Killed all the Guardians as well. They definitely take a bit longer but still die in seconds. I have pretty good gear though.
"

Yes, I killed Sirus just a couple of days ago. He went down pretty fast. Killed all the Guardians as well. They definitely take a bit longer but still die in seconds. I have pretty good gear though.

Yea, I edited my comment. Of course with your insane gear you have no damage problem. But you really should not say people in league, which is 99% of those reading here, should get rid of such a big chunk of their damage when the only beenefit they get is some more survivability when they are already tanky as all fuck.

Like, T14 Metamorphs will outregen them :D People don't have level 21 HoAg and are still using an Empower 2 because Empower 3 is still expensive, not to talk about Empower 4. Many here are not even running Hatred because a reservation CoN is expensive. No Crawler damage, just the reservation is 2ex.

Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 5:44:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info