[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
honeyface wrote:
To not die from metamorphs you need to need soul ripper yeah.
I would say soul ripper is mandatory, bottled faith is optional.
That hasn't been my experience. Soul ripper is mandatory for deep delve (full disclosure, I've never done "deep" delve), but T16 metamorph I haven't seen the need.

Capped (30k) increased duration VMS should be sufficient for juiced T16 metamorphs on juiced T16 maps. Don't forget degen bypasses MS/VMS, and with the black on black on grey on black you can take 3k+ a second. Sometimes I come closer to death looting after everything is dead than during the fight.
Hits usually don't get through VMS, and increased duration should be enough.

My general strat is pop armor flasks(rumi's is one of these), capped MS (10k), hit meta. Clear any rares that spawn at 75%ish, pop flasks again, capped VMS (30k), stay on meta until dead.

I did die to a juiced phoenix meta though, before VMS I never saw the aoe cast animation. I was looking at the meta, but black on grey on black I didn't see much until the aoe wave one-shot me. Otherwise its been a long time since I died to a meta.
Last edited by Covenant on Feb 23, 2020, 10:42:08 PM
"
Covenant wrote:
"
honeyface wrote:
To not die from metamorphs you need to need soul ripper yeah.
I would say soul ripper is mandatory, bottled faith is optional.
That hasn't been my experience. Soul ripper is mandatory for deep delve (full disclosure, I've never done "deep" delve), but T16 metamorph I haven't seen the need.

Capped (30k) increased duration VMS should be sufficient for juiced T16 metamorphs on juiced T16 maps. Don't forget degen bypasses MS/VMS, and with the black on black on grey on black you can take 3k+ a second. Sometimes I come closer to death looting after everything is dead than during the fight.
Hits usually don't get through VMS, and increased duration should be enough.

My general strat is pop armor flasks(rumi's is one of these), capped MS (10k), hit meta. Clear any rares that spawn at 75%ish, pop flasks again, capped VMS (30k), stay on meta until dead.

I did die to a juiced phoenix meta though, before VMS I never saw the aoe cast animation. I was looking at the meta, but black on grey on black I didn't see much until the aoe wave one-shot me. Otherwise its been a long time since I died to a meta.

Ill explain the use: Playing vs a metamorph you pop Soul ripper+ vms when he gets below 50%.
after Vms duration ends you will be able to get another one immediately and this is how you dont die from metamorphs. you need 2 vms casts back to back.
As for phoenix use this:

instead of
Last edited by FarmaConte on Feb 24, 2020, 9:24:56 AM
Hey guys , anyone can help me to Improve my block Chance? iam at 48% thought i skilled same....

wat does improve it?
You have an enlighteen with clarity.
So, have you a problem with your mana reservation ?
You can remove the jewel near faith and steel (3 points)
And take the node "4% reduced mana reserved" near "leadership"

And you can put flame dash instead of Molten Shell.

For your block, is it good to take Whisper of doom ?
(I dont have a kiloava jewel, so I cant see)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
really wanna do this build but only have a 3ex budget and im on ps4, astramentis alone is 4ex min, memory vault is 1ex, skin is 2-3ex can it work without astra??
Thanks for the guide, cleared the content !
Right now its pretty hard to find an Upgrade ->
Ring with agony crawler dmg will be around 7ex im safing for this right now -> then the Wand (am i right here?

I get unplayable lag in Sirus last Phase which killed me untill i got an
gem with Corrupted Blood cant be inflicted to me if anyone else runs in the same Problem.

1 Question -> does my Watchers Eye Hatred Mod also goes on the Crawler?

THX for the awesome guide !!!
Thanks.
I'm planning to try that build in Delirium league.
I am doing Lab for my last endgame grind and I have a problem with the crawler. It kills pretty often my extra key by killing Portals or Essences (like 60-70% of the time).
The crawler pretty much oneshots Izaro, but Izaro waits for an Elevator to bring up an essence or a portal before he phases. During that time Izaro jumps behind the crawler with his Hammer and the crawler turns around and the projectiles go in an unpredictable angle through the room. Is there a way to tell my crawler to fuck off after one or two shots or is there another way to do this safe.
"
Versoe wrote:
I am doing Lab for my last endgame grind and I have a problem with the crawler. It kills pretty often my extra key by killing Portals or Essences (like 60-70% of the time).
The crawler pretty much oneshots Izaro, but Izaro waits for an Elevator to bring up an essence or a portal before he phases. During that time Izaro jumps behind the crawler with his Hammer and the crawler turns around and the projectiles go in an unpredictable angle through the room. Is there a way to tell my crawler to fuck off after one or two shots or is there another way to do this safe.

Aside from unreserving herald of agony, not really. It's a pain with most summoning builds.

Deathmark might also help to force the crawler to target Izaro, but still a high chance for an add to die from a piercing projectile.
Well, at least the shrine was generous to me.
not sure if I should divine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info