[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

started this build yesterday and leveled smoothly with zombies/chieftains.
Then Hit red maps directly after respecting till level 72 so I could equip some key gear. Probably a bit too much for my setup then, however decided to do 4th lab and respected to all defensive ascendancies, got better gems/gear and went back to red maps.

Feels much tankier now like a guardian should be
I'm using cyclon with CWC as it's a much easier and faster playstyle
Damage on bosses and metas is bad but considering my setup(iron cold dagger, no wand setup + mid level gear) and level it's expected

Thanks TractatusLogico for those spectres. They seem like solid tanks and their health didn't move yet unlike those chieftains that poofed as soon as I hit red maps

So far 10 ex in and feeling better. Trying to figure if this is on par to the Baron cyclone Necro. Seriously doubt it but hoping to be pleasantly surprised
"
snowmittens wrote:
started this build yesterday and leveled smoothly with zombies/chieftains.
Then Hit red maps directly after respecting till level 72 so I could equip some key gear. Probably a bit too much for my setup then, however decided to do 4th lab and respected to all defensive ascendancies, got better gems/gear and went back to red maps.

Feels much tankier now like a guardian should be
I'm using cyclon with CWC as it's a much easier and faster playstyle
Damage on bosses and metas is bad but considering my setup(iron cold dagger, no wand setup + mid level gear) and level it's expected

Thanks TractatusLogico for those spectres. They seem like solid tanks and their health didn't move yet unlike those chieftains that poofed as soon as I hit red maps

So far 10 ex in and feeling better. Trying to figure if this is on par to the Baron cyclone Necro. Seriously doubt it but hoping to be pleasantly surprised

At level 31 herald of agony, I believe this build is stronger than baron cyclone necromancer in both offense and defense. This is proven with the delve 1700 video.

However until you hit that kind of gear level, it is more defense and less damage.
"
Covenant wrote:
You have a tabula equipped and not Skin. That doubles defenses, including ES on gear and armor on helm.

poedb.tw.xyz says primeval nodes can spawn at 150. They are quite rare, and get somewhat more common the deeper you go. I found my first around 220. I'm around 270 and have found 3 clusters.

Anyone using the spectres, you can enter their hideout and desecrate to get them. If they are on your friends list and allow friends to enter hideout, you can do that without even making a party. Keep in mind if you weapon swap in your hideout and leave, they won't be there when you get back. Until you find your own primeval node be careful of this. Any map you had them in will allow you to desecrate there though, until the portals go away.

thanks for the answer

I didn’t know that skin gives a bonus on ES

at a depth of 231 I met a tiny primitive area
and call on the Stoneskin Flayer
Maybe the build can catch up at a certain point to necros on damage but I doubt that it can come close to the clear speed and the easy QOL play style which are even more important. It seems that it will require massive currency invested to do just to come close on the damage

Also based on the last map I ran I'm also had a refresher how HOA is not a good choice to doing blight and legion

Still low level though and need to keep pushing on this to see where it's heading
"
snowmittens wrote:
Maybe the build can catch up at a certain point to necros on damage but I doubt that it can come close to the clear speed and the easy QOL play style which are even more important. It seems that it will require massive currency invested to do just to come close on the damage

Also based on the last map I ran I'm also had a refresher how HOA is not a good choice to doing blight and legion

Still low level though and need to keep pushing on this to see where it's heading

one way to have some Quality of life with this build and legion/blight is using deathmark and controlling what the HOAG shoots at abit.
Can someone share their Stoneskin Flayers with me? Just lost mine because i did some PVP and haven't encountered the chmaber yet in Delve.

Edit: Got them thanks!
Last edited by _Yreth_ on Jan 31, 2020, 5:09:55 PM
Hi, I been wondering which shield I should use between those 2. Is +1 lvl better then +1 spectre and the aura effect.

The Aspect of the Spider is not really relevant due to having it on my ammulet too!

p.s;I have money but a big lack of knowledge on HoAG
If i have a CIRCLE of nostalgia ring with 37% reduced mana can i use anything to increase it like with catalists? or do i need to trade for a 40%

and on my amulate i have DIAmond skin anoointed can i also annoint the Circle ring? sorry im new to the new mechanics i havent played poe in a year or 2 thanks
Last edited by macasdude on Jan 31, 2020, 6:23:52 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
For bottled faith - does the crit chance matter at all? From my PoB it seems changing the crit chance makes no difference on the agony crawler's dps.

Seems only the damage mod matters, is that right?

Anyone?
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
For bottled faith - does the crit chance matter at all? From my PoB it seems changing the crit chance makes no difference on the agony crawler's dps.

Seems only the damage mod matters, is that right?

Anyone?

The crit chance will improve DPS but not by enough for the roll to make a significant difference for crawler. The increased damage taken is more important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info