[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Having fun with the build but i feel like my damage is much lower than most.

Please can someone check my POB and see if i've gone wrong?

https://pastebin.com/9TgjZvdv

Thanks.
"
Snafu92 wrote:
Having fun with the build but i feel like my damage is much lower than most.

Please can someone check my POB and see if i've gone wrong?

https://pastebin.com/9TgjZvdv

Thanks.

Ok just checked your profile and few tips to improve.

First get rid of dagger and get +1 to all minion gem wand is quite cheap to get. +2 costs a fortune.
my current wand

Drop flesh and stone and put hatred instead... generosity is useless for flesh and stone but hatred&generosity will boost crawler dps... get a better belt cyclopian would be best and you can buy one with 15% attribute increase for like what 50c? Huge help and es gain. I'm using a rare one but it costs more. You can view my profile that's pretty much pre luxury gear and after that is just min maxing. Otherwise your gear is fine. Hope this helps :)
Last edited by AlextazY on Jan 23, 2020, 10:00:23 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
I got 15k ES and awaken 8 Sirus kills me with the fat beam, not sure what I need to tank it, I don’t have shock or freeze or corrupted blood immunity and need to rely on flasks for that. Is it shock? Or the dps is just too high and can’t be tanked? I saw mb xtremes beef tain with 20k es still move around and fat beams did almost kill him a few times, I think he went down to like 1/4 ES

It's most likely the corrupted blood inflicted by the beam that is killing you. Once you get the "Cannot be inflicted by corrupted blood" implicit on the jewel, you should be able to facetank anything from A8 Sirus with your 15k ES.

I played this build as my league 'starter' and it's such a fun build to play. I opted for a little more mana res so I could fit in Dread banner for some extra damage.

I also changed pierce for awakened fork because I found it better for indoor maps.
"
Armisal wrote:

I got 15k ES and awaken 8 Sirus kills me with the fat beam, not sure what I need to tank it, I don’t have shock or freeze or corrupted blood immunity and need to rely on flasks for that. Is it shock? Or the dps is just too high and can’t be tanked? I saw mb xtremes beef tain with 20k es still move around and fat beams did almost kill him a few times, I think he went down to like 1/4 ES

I was at that for a while and having the same issue. Even with cyclopean coil, bleed was killing me before I could hit the flask. I was also dying to the big beam if I took a little bit of damage before being hit by it. Corrupted blood immunity on a jewel is a must, and you will have a much easier time if you can time your molten shells well or get just a couple thousand more ES. I went for a watchers eye rather than damage upgrades and I haven't died to sirius since (went from 14.8k to 19k ES)
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Mistletoes wrote:
@Mecielle and to anyone else, how does the 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies on Hit fare versus Unwavering Crusade node? I just hit it on my Lethal Pride along with a take 10% reduced enemy critical strike damage which is nice.

If the DPS loss is neglible I might just drop it and pick up Time of Need...

Well if you have another source for intimidate, all the node does is give your crawler 30% increased damage and 15% increased attack speed. Which is absolutely not enough to justify using it over Time of Need in my opinion.

And the intimidate on hit from lethal pride is enough to intimidate every enemy that counts. Like bosses obviously, or harder rares. And because of EE you try to aim at those with your Ball Lightning anyways.

I mean, test it for yourself. If you feel different about it, it only takes 10 regret orbs to switch back.

For me the impact of getting intimidate on hit on my Lethal pride was of course bigger, because I haven't been using Unwavering Crusade in a long time because even with losing thee Intimidate I valued Time of Need higher.

@Mecielle

I managed to aquire lethal pride kiloava 15587 which has intimidate on hit.

From my PoB (shaper):

1,894k nothing = baseline
2,266k unwavering = 19.6% increase
2,054k intimidate lethal pride = 8.4% increase

(non shaper):
2,481k nothing
2,969k unwavering = 19.7% increase
2,691k intimidate lethal pride = 8.4% increase

The 30% minion damage + 15% minion attack speed + 10% minion damage sub node is more than the damage given by intimidate on it's own.

I have time of need, I'm not sure if bastion of hope is better than another 11.2% of damage - for my setup anyway. Add in that lethal pride's version is only 10% chance, I think the intimidate lethal pride setup only works if your dps is so high that trash doesn't need the extra intimidate damage.

For me, I like the extra damage of unwavering. Bastion is for stun immune right? There's brine king for that. Not using brine king opens up solaris or lunaris which are both slight buffs but nothing super. Realistically the only thing killing me are spells and not physical hits which solaris/lunaris are providing.
I just tried to kill the constrictor and died because I do no damage. What am I doing wrong? He is immune to chaos damage, so how is this build viable? I can't even spawn the uber elder.
nevermind i killed it the second time, not sure why i did no damage at first
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:

I was at that for a while and having the same issue. Even with cyclopean coil, bleed was killing me before I could hit the flask. I was also dying to the big beam if I took a little bit of damage before being hit by it. Corrupted blood immunity on a jewel is a must, and you will have a much easier time if you can time your molten shells well or get just a couple thousand more ES. I went for a watchers eye rather than damage upgrades and I haven't died to sirius since (went from 14.8k to 19k ES)

I'm at 16.5k ES because I traded level 31 HoaG for some ES but I do have a corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you, Jewel and it can help. I still don't tank his big beams though, all of his abilities are easy to avoid as it is.

Killed him 25 times and didn't even die once.
Killed A8 sirus first time with this build and facetanked it all:) only one fat tripple beam took me down to 50% ES without molten shell.

Level 94 13k ES 173mana unreserved and gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info