[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
b1os wrote:

Went for a balance between offense and defense.

16131 ES at level 96. Lethal Pride gives me 20% fire res, +44 Str, 10% inc Str, 1% life regen/second. I'm at 76/76/77 max res, 70/48 block unbuffed, 70/68 block if I recently cast a spell (so always), capped with Rumi's (obviously). 48% chance to evade attacks with flasks up, 10/10 dodge chance with flasks up, 85% phys dmg reduction unbuffed, 90% with Rumi's up. Full ele ailment immunity.

Spider, Hatred, Deathmark HoAg, Clarity.

Tri-curse setup with Enfeeble on hit from gloves, Poacher's Mark (weapon trigger -- can be replaced with Frostbite or Temp Chains for endgame boss fights), Projectile Weakness.

I can swap to 5/20 woke Vicious Proj (with a lvl 1-ish clarity) for 6 million tail spike dps (3 spider stacks, which is kinda unrealistic), 5.6 mil at 1 spider stack, no bullshit enabled.

Could also fit in a war banner if I put the hatred in my gloves, would need 2-3 more 1% reservation jewels and would have to get rid of inc duration for VMS. Not really worth it. Neither is a +2 ammy imo, too much defense is lost--maybe for deep delving.

Is that 16k energy shield with watchers eye?

And how do you deal with elemental weakness and -res maps when you’re just on the cap? I have like 85 res and after elemental weakness on awaken 8 my res is like 55.

Spells can still kill me fast like that
"
gelade11 wrote:
Man this build is not the easiest to cap resist. And do people run discipline in this build at lower budget? Also does anyone know at what ES Sirus becomes facetank-able. Obviously will try to dodge but last phase can be rough sometimes

I did awaken 8 Sirus yesterday. I’m on 15k ES and 30k non flasked or molten shell armor.

I don’t have shock or corrupted blood immunity. Small beams do no damage, I didn’t try to tank the meteor but I’ll try next time, I reckon I could live though it.

The big beam kills me, doesn’t quite 1 hit me as I can see my ES go down but it is pretty damn quick and is essentially a 1 hit as after the 0.5 sec of big beam I’m dead. Died twice.

Not really sure how to play the part where he makes a circles of clones. I know I need to keep moving but which direction and how much/far? After circle clone move I lose him and run around trying to find him and I eat big beam face on.
Hey mate,

loving your build, so freaking strong (and just a tiny bit boring :D ).

Can you elaborate on your:

"i) Shocked only if you use Local Identity to set to 18%"

Also if you don't mind, what could I improve?

https://pastebin.com/m0wCcvyA

Keep it up and great build idea!

Thx.
"
Covenant wrote:
"
Myrx1545 wrote:
"
FezuPapa wrote:
Hello, I'm a little bit confuse with the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel and the allocation of "Tempered By War"

It says
-50 of cold and lightning damage taken as Fire Damage
-50 less cold resistance
-50 less lightning resistance

So my question is, how many fire / cold / lightning res do I need ?
Only cap Fire res to 75%, 25% light and cold ? I'm a bit lost right now :(

You bought the wrong one. You want a Kiloava one which will give you the keystone Glancing Blows instead.
Well, you need Kiloava but I wouldn't advise paying more for Kiloava. Divines can be any of the three names for Lethal Pride.
99%+ of the time buy the cheapest Lethal Pride and divine until you are content. Keeping in mind 1 in 3 divines will be Kiloava. So if you want a great Kiloava timeless jewel, that could be a lot of divines.

"
mcloren91 wrote:
fun fact that i learned the other day. you might be able to afford the chest. you can get any 6l +2 skin of the loyal and u can change the socket color with the crafting bench. you could get super lucky when u do this and only spend like 8 ex total to get the chest.
Generally you can change sockets of corrupted items, but Skin of Loyal/Lords is a rare exception. Sockets cannot be modified blocks that. So the colors matter.
You can vaal orb a Skin of the Loyal and hope for the right white socket. Or double-corrupt (temple room) a Skin of the Loyal if you hope for all white sockets. But that means you are not getting +1 socketed gems implicit.

Corrupted Skin of the Loyal/Skin of the Lords colors cannot be changed, even on bench.

Not sure if divining is the better way, from my session yesterday non kiloava lethal prides were 160c and kiloava ones around 180c. Divines at 11c. 3 divines for a roll isn’t as cheap as buying a one and reselling.

While I am here, does anyone have a lethal pride with fire res and 1 other useful stat at the jewel slot under minion instability? The nodes are + 30 str, the +1 spec minion mode and the other one OP’s tree, forgot the name and I don’t have the tree in front of me. I’m happy to pay handsomely
Where do you get the fourth spectre from?
I see only two from gem and one from Death Attunement.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Armisal wrote:
"
b1os wrote:

16131 ES at level 96. Lethal Pride gives me 20% fire res, +44 Str, 10% inc Str, 1% life regen/second. I'm at 76/76/77 max res, 70/48 block unbuffed, 70/68 block if I recently cast a spell (so always), capped with Rumi's (obviously). 48% chance to evade attacks with flasks up, 10/10 dodge chance with flasks up, 85% phys dmg reduction unbuffed, 90% with Rumi's up. Full ele ailment immunity.

Tri-curse setup with Enfeeble on hit from gloves, Poacher's Mark (weapon trigger -- can be replaced with Frostbite or Temp Chains for endgame boss fights), Projectile Weakness.

I can swap to 5/20 woke Vicious Proj (with a lvl 1-ish clarity) for 6 million tail spike dps (3 spider stacks, which is kinda unrealistic), 5.6 mil at 1 spider stack, no bullshit enabled.

Could also fit in a war banner if I put the hatred in my gloves, would need 2-3 more 1% reservation jewels and would have to get rid of inc duration for VMS. Not really worth it. Neither is a +2 ammy imo, too much defense is lost--maybe for deep delving.

And how do you deal with elemental weakness and -res maps when you’re just on the cap? I have like 85 res and after elemental weakness on awaken 8 my res is like 55.

Yes, 18% Watcher's Eye. I could go for more ES but I've taken the Gravepact cluster and like the utility my Unnatural Instict in the Scion starting area provides.

Honestly? I ignore all map mods. And with an anti-curse flask it's not an issue versus metamorphs either. -maxres can be, maybe I'll skipp Metas in those maps if I decide to push 100.

Two deaths so far have been to Metamorphs, one on-death effect (I now move away, Deathmark helps with that), one huge slam that hit me for like 70-80% ES while I still didn't have a bleed flask (out of laziness) -- the bleed finished me off in <1 second.

A8 Sirus is a joke, you can facetank everything other than Desolation, but that'll hurt less now since shock previously worked despite shock immunity.
Last edited by b1os on Jan 23, 2020, 6:52:08 PM
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Where do you get the fourth spectre from?
I see only two from gem and one from Death Attunement.

Level 25 Raise Spectre can raise 3 (4 with Death Attunement) spectres.
"
b1os wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
b1os wrote:

Yes, 18% Watcher's Eye. I could go for more ES but I've taken the Gravepact cluster and like the utility my Unnatural Instict in the Scion starting area provides.

Honestly? I ignore all map mods. And with an anti-curse flask it's not an issue versus metamorphs either. -maxres can be, maybe I'll skipp Metas in those maps if I decide to push 100.

Two deaths so far have been to Metamorphs, one on-death effect (I now move away, Deathmark helps with that), one huge slam that hit me for like 70-80% ES while I still didn't have a bleed flask (out of laziness) -- the bleed finished me off in <1 second.

A8 Sirus is a joke, you can facetank everything other than Desolation, but that'll hurt less now since shock previously worked despite shock immunity.

I got 15k ES and awaken 8 Sirus kills me with the fat beam, not sure what I need to tank it, I don’t have shock or freeze or corrupted blood immunity and need to rely on flasks for that. Is it shock? Or the dps is just too high and can’t be tanked? I saw mb xtremes beef tain with 20k es still move around and fat beams did almost kill him a few times, I think he went down to like 1/4 ES
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Well this is my problem in general...I can't get skiterbots without huge investment like lvl 4 enlighten or I'm doing something wrong...

I have Conq efficiency and even if I will get charisma on amulet + perf circle of nostalgia it is still not enough :/. Lvl 4 enlighten + shaper's touch +1 gem is really expensive...

I was thinking about getting skin of the lord with mortal conviction but the only one available is 3R3G (so need to use Maim). Not sure if there is any other option...

I have enlighten 3, noncorrupted shapers touch,38% circle and using wrath with skiterbots... also charisma on amulet. You must be using extra aura which you cannot fit without extra investment AS mentioned in mana reservation section.

My profile is public character name Totemeezy. Clarity is there to reserve mana to max since I had like 150.
If i was to get a rare next with adds x to x physical damage does that affect my crawler?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info