[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi, i am playing this build looks really good but i dont understand what is going on, can you add a guide for noobs in poe?, i dont understand how to make damage :( :( can someone help me

please thanks
Had my first one shot today. Was one of the ghosts, martyr I think? Anyway zoomed through a narrow hallway around a corner and died instantly lol

As for the above poster. You'll have to be more specific. Our damage comes from the Agony Crawler but that's only after we transition the build at level 68. I wouldn't recommend this as a starter build or if you don't really know much about how to build characters.

"
bluesylph wrote:
Had my first one shot today. Was one of the ghosts, martyr I think? Anyway zoomed through a narrow hallway around a corner and died instantly lol

As for the above poster. You'll have to be more specific. Our damage comes from the Agony Crawler but that's only after we transition the build at level 68. I wouldn't recommend this as a starter build or if you don't really know much about how to build characters.

Hi i think my accout is public if you have time to check my character, the problem is i spend all my currency in try to build this, and know with this build i cant do maps with this character hahahaha i see the gameplays and the other players only spam the ball of lightning i do the same but the mobs dont die :(
"
StevRising wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:

Hi i think my accout is public if you have time to check my character, the problem is i spend all my currency in try to build this, and know with this build i cant do maps with this character hahahaha i see the gameplays and the other players only spam the ball of lightning i do the same but the mobs dont die :(

You don't have physical or chaos damage, so you can't actually poison enemies.

Move flame dash to where clarity is, replace it with lesser poison.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 13, 2020, 10:07:51 PM
Question: if I can get 3 t2 or t1 res on boots along with 20-30 ms, and craft cannot be frozen on it. Can I use double CoN and then run another aura/buff ?

Is it worth it ? cause on boots I know you can get max mana around 70-ish and around 9% max mana as well
"
binmivn wrote:
Question: if I can get 3 t2 or t1 res on boots along with 20-30 ms, and craft cannot be frozen on it. Can I use double CoN and then run another aura/buff ?

Is it worth it ? cause on boots I know you can get max mana around 70-ish and around 9% max mana as well

Good question. I got the Mana/%mana on my own boots. For the new master crafting you need 3 slots so it is a bit of an issue.

I'm messing around a little in pob with some rings, Luke like they one giving cannot be frozen/chilled since it would free up the boots completely. But there would be quite the resist loss on the ring. I'm just looking at min maxing because 30% Ms is still a notch up from 20.

But yeah lots of things to consider.
Making sure I correctly understand: when shopping for Watcher's Eyes, all that really matter are the base stats + the Maximum Mana as Energy Shield while Clarity is active mod, correct? The Hatred mods all seemed personal to the caster, and there aren't Flesh and Stone/Skitterbots ones.
"
Asag wrote:
Wow just crafted
Used around 7 alts stacks and few regals/scours :)

Edit:
Dont have the mods unveiled yet :(

If you need help crafting, i have the mods,

Cannot be frozen (1ex)
Cannot be chilled + Movement speed (4c)
Can have 3 crafted mods (2ex)

No crafting fees required.

I'll gladly help out for free.

Ign: SirusLeeGaoGaoAF
"
olandgren wrote:
Making sure I correctly understand: when shopping for Watcher's Eyes, all that really matter are the base stats + the Maximum Mana as Energy Shield while Clarity is active mod, correct? The Hatred mods all seemed personal to the caster, and there aren't Flesh and Stone/Skitterbots ones.

AFAIK, yeah we want the Clarity mod for ES to boost more ES.
I've got about 10ex left to make this build Sirus 8 viable.

Here's my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/iSzpKJaT

I need freeze boots, flasks and to craft trigger socketed spells on wand but what else is going to make the biggest improverments with that budget?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info