[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
OK wtf is up with this game.. this build is dead.

Awakener lvl 5 I come across "Monsters have 80%+ chance to avoid poison".. so I literally cannot do any damage on boss.. and with 15mods on the map all horrible it is impossible to kill bosses or metamorphs.

So I take lvl 8 awakener maps are just immune to poison and all poison builds become useless? WTF this needs to change.. actually cannot play the game anymore.

just reroll the mod lol, like most of the builds have to reroll reflect for example

Yeah almost forgot most builds can´t to reflect maps but then again now we have reflect immunity modifiers on items for that.. or some builds get them from ascendancy.

Then again it is just one mod.. and I have not seen a single other mod that I couldn´t do before.
Mathils actual cat
I haven't had any issues with chance to avoid poison maps. It couple be once you dump enough currency into the build it can do basically everything.

The only maps I REFUSE to do are players cannot regen life,mana,es. Forget that!

Also I wanted to mention to people if you're having issues with dying one of the best things you can do is get Soul Ripper. It basically gives you Molten Shell uptime of 100%. Since I purchased that I haven't died once even when I'm doing the most lazy don't move at all face tank everything play style.
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 13, 2020, 2:59:27 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
OK wtf is up with this game.. this build is dead.

Awakener lvl 5 I come across "Monsters have 80%+ chance to avoid poison".. so I literally cannot do any damage on boss.. and with 15mods on the map all horrible it is impossible to kill bosses or metamorphs.

So I take lvl 8 awakener maps are just immune to poison and all poison builds become useless? WTF this needs to change.. actually cannot play the game anymore.

just reroll the mod lol, like most of the builds have to reroll reflect for example

Yeah almost forgot most builds can´t to reflect maps but then again now we have reflect immunity modifiers on items for that.. or some builds get them from ascendancy.

Then again it is just one mod.. and I have not seen a single other mod that I couldn´t do before.

I can do T16 and chaos immune life leeching metas easily, it takes longer, but thanks to the adds it is ezaf. you just have to dodge like 1 out of 20 meta attacks, if that often.

Maybe it is just the lack of gem levels you struggle with. Empower on 3, hoag on 19, etc.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Hey, great guide. It got me interested but I don't really understand what should I do to boost my damage. It's not that I'm lacking damage but sometimes methamorphs aren't dying as fast as I would like to.
I've got some basic stuff that was recommended and now I'm asking somebody more experienced what to do, what should I invest into now or maybe what change in my current setup?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/XxCKbwP0 or the character on my profile is BeardedBazyl.

Got something like 3ex to spend now but I'm gathering more and more :)

Cheers guys.

Oh, one edit, I'm using Towering Figments as my spectres.
Last edited by Bazyleo on Jan 13, 2020, 3:10:08 PM
"
Bazyleo wrote:
Hey, great guide. It got me interested but I don't really understand what should I do to boost my damage. It's not that I'm lacking damage but sometimes methamorphs aren't dying as fast as I would like to.
I've got some basic stuff that was recommended and now I'm asking somebody more experienced what to do, what should I invest into now or maybe what change in my current setup?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/XxCKbwP0 or the character on my profile is BeardedBazyl.

Got something like 3ex to spend now but I'm gathering more and more :)

Cheers guys.

Oh, one edit, I'm using Towering Figments as my spectres.

Top priority - Try to get Lv21 HoA, not sure how much it costs now. I got one a few weeks ago in like 1ex. Also, since you don't have +2 wand, you may try to get Lv21 raise spec gem so that you could have 4 spec, plus a scorpion, you could be onslaught. Other than that, lvl up for additional sockets so to have another grand spectrum and lethal pride.

IMHO, you need to get another simple robe so that you could have empower lv3 or lv4 socketed. Lvl of HoA gem really matters. Also, you may want to get another ring for higher reduction on HoA mana reservation + increase crawler damage, whenever you can.

Saving exalts and making plans are really important when trying to improve this build.
I just did my first uber lab on my Guardian and I got this enchant:

Its worth keeping or wont help much? Before this enchant I was running skitterbots, hatred, precision lvl 11 and was at 69 mana left and around 8100ES. With the helm on I have 504 unreserved mana and 7800ES but theres no more slots to add clarity and I feel this enchant just messed my setup instead help something.
Just realized Headhunter DOES give you buff when minion kills stuff. The item description is poorly worded.

So for those of you lucky enough to get one, the speed/defense buffs are always fun, and there are crazy rare monster buffs for allies as well.
"
Asag wrote:
I just did my first uber lab on my Guardian and I got this enchant:

Its worth keeping or wont help much? Before this enchant I was running skitterbots, hatred, precision lvl 11 and was at 69 mana left and around 8100ES. With the helm on I have 504 unreserved mana and 7800ES but theres no more slots to add clarity and I feel this enchant just messed my setup instead help something.

Highly recommend you keep it. It will allow you to save three bottom center passive points, replace conqueror efficiency with a more valuable jewel, OR open up all four auras later. Huge flexibility.

I have been farming uber lab when poelab says it is a short day, with twice enchanted, landing mana reduction on herald, hatred, skitter, or flesh and stone, and I am done with this for good lol. The least enjoyable aspect of the game for me. I hate any and all maze maps in all the games I ever played.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 13, 2020, 3:47:16 PM
speaking about uber lab, no golden door today so its a bit quicker at least lol
I completly forgot about the Conqueror jewel. After removing it Im at 239 mana. Will just level up Precision to 20 to reserve even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info