[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I tested 10M DPS crawler with 8-awaken Sirus and can kill him in 2:25.
https://youtu.be/SUj1Y3v2jtU
OK I finally started to level.

I just moved over to the Rain of Arrows - HOA set up and it is running very smoothly. I have skitter bots turned on for now.

I am keeping my Rain of Arrows at level 1 just to spam poison (which I think is similar to the Ball Lighting set up later).

Couple of questions:

1) When following the level 68 POB tree, is there any specific direction/node I want to target early or do I just fill out the tree leaving CI for the last point at level 68

2) I need to better understand how to use the crawler. He seems to always be behind me which scares me since that means I am taking the brunt of the projectiles tossed at me while I try to keep virulent up and running. Will the specters eventually charge in front of me when I get to a pack to help my survival?

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
Bazyleo wrote:
Hey, great guide. It got me interested but I don't really understand what should I do to boost my damage. It's not that I'm lacking damage but sometimes methamorphs aren't dying as fast as I would like to.
I've got some basic stuff that was recommended and now I'm asking somebody more experienced what to do, what should I invest into now or maybe what change in my current setup?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/XxCKbwP0 or the character on my profile is BeardedBazyl.

Got something like 3ex to spend now but I'm gathering more and more :)

Cheers guys.

Oh, one edit, I'm using Towering Figments as my spectres.

Top priority - Try to get Lv21 HoA, not sure how much it costs now. I got one a few weeks ago in like 1ex. Also, since you don't have +2 wand, you may try to get Lv21 raise spec gem so that you could have 4 spec, plus a scorpion, you could be onslaught. Other than that, lvl up for additional sockets so to have another grand spectrum and lethal pride.

IMHO, you need to get another simple robe so that you could have empower lv3 or lv4 socketed. Lvl of HoA gem really matters. Also, you may want to get another ring for higher reduction on HoA mana reservation + increase crawler damage, whenever you can.

Saving exalts and making plans are really important when trying to improve this build.

A 21/20 gem is too expensive for me (3ex). Would a 21/0 work? I'd lose the crawler movement speed with 0 quality. Same question for lvl 21 raise spectre
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
I tested 10M DPS crawler with 8-awaken Sirus and can kill him in 2:25.
https://youtu.be/SUj1Y3v2jtU

how did you make money on such a gear?) nice!
"
Krono555 wrote:
I've got about 10ex left to make this build Sirus 8 viable.

Here's my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/iSzpKJaT

I need freeze boots, flasks and to craft trigger socketed spells on wand but what else is going to make the biggest improverments with that budget?

Your gear is pretty similar to what I have currently, should be pretty easy albiet slow to kill Sirus 8. Just get a corrupted blood implicit jewel and a lethal pride (it shows you allocated minion instability, but you have no lethal pride below it to change it to glancing blows). Can literally facetank all of the mechanics except standing on degen ground.
Some point this turns ridiculous fun, have been tweaking build whit gear and achieved lvl33 HoA, shield is bit meh but i need more currency to try craft better one, i have imprint from it on magic which have es recover and +1 chaos spells but crafting is expensive, this is result from 10th imprint i made. Next thing is prolly running lab and trying to get reduced hatred mana reserve. Sitting on 16.4k es @lvl95.

Last edited by Mohko on Jan 14, 2020, 5:24:19 AM
Hey I just started you build and progressing until lvl 68 with Skelettons/zombie/Specters. I haven't died yet and the build is already strong. I'm playing life/Es atm. I was looking for specters and you can take Auric Champion from The Grand Promenage in Act 8 (576% life). I also used Wraithlord Circlet so my specters/zombie could not die. Pretty fun to play. I will switch soon to CI (currently 62) but I'm having so much fun !
Thx !
I'll be on for spectres in a minute if someone needs them.

Had mad lag/desync and failed to kill UE because of it yesterday, only time I didn't manage to kill him. Later that day this happened, so wasn't my day lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbrasiveRacyDaikonWTRuck

On another note, what's a good way to craft a +skill amulet? I obviously want a pile of attributes on it as well.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 14, 2020, 6:11:21 AM
One Question,

how do I craft a good belt out of a hunter stygian vise?

What stats should I aim for? %attr, Str, Mana, Resists? What are the crafting steps?
Sorry, I am a noob at crafting.

Br Mat
"
bluesylph wrote:

On another note, what's a good way to craft a +skill amulet? I obviously want a pile of attributes on it as well.

I alt-spammed for my current one, took 2ex worth of alts and that was the best I got so far.

Spoiler

Maybe it was my terrible luck, but getting a good +skills/attributes combo is pretty hard and hitting a good third mod on regal...yeah I wasn't liking my chances. Needing a good dex roll for 21 HoAG gem made it a lot more restrictive.

I settled for that as it put me back to 13.6k ES for now which is workable. I might try again later when I have more currency, hopefully can get something worth multi-modding.

If there is a better way, I'm all ears lol
Last edited by scrambled777 on Jan 14, 2020, 7:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info