[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hello,

Could anyone please message me and invite me for Stoneskin Flayer Spectre's Been Delving for a long time still have not found any.

Thank you,

IGN: JayDubbedition
"
jdubbedition wrote:
Hello,

Could anyone please message me and invite me for Stoneskin Flayer Spectre's Been Delving for a long time still have not found any.

Thank you,

IGN: JayDubbedition

Someone helped me out -- Thank you
"
"
Tr1adec wrote:

if anyone is interested
sell 40 ex.

funny fact that Cold Iron Point will still gives more DPS)

Funny fact that it doesnt trigger EE, curse and offering. Also you cant reach lvl 25 spectres (beside +1 corruption; +1 int skill ammy really bad for build). And raw dps increase depends on HoaG lvl (probably its lvl 30 vs lvl 31)
Last edited by fudon on Jan 13, 2020, 12:26:32 PM
"
fudon wrote:

Funny fact that it doesnt trigger EE, curse and offering.

I know what curse and offering is but what is EE? In the first post it is mentioned that desecrate is auto cast with curse and offering.
"
"
fudon wrote:

I know what curse and offering is but what is EE? In the first post it is mentioned that desecrate is auto cast with curse and offering.

Elemental Equilibrium keystone passive
"
fudon wrote:
"
"
fudon wrote:

Elemental Equilibrium keystone passive

Ok I get it. Because Cold Iron Point dagger gives no elemental damage, EE is nullified. Thanks.
"
Orion19819 wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

I'm glad you were lucky and it was profitable for you. That was not my story unfortunately. Even now if you search a 3g3r the cheapest is 75c with most right around 100c. I just want it to be clear to people before they start throwing money into it that these are all YMMV things to do. It's the same as the double +1 wands. People were reporting hitting it in 2,3,5 tries and we have someone that it didn't hit till 41 or something. Mine too a lot longer than some reports as well, something like 20-25 tries.

The corruption is the worst part of this journey. I absolutely love this build and it has taken me up to level 95 so far with the least amount of deaths I have ever had. But I don't know if I am ever reaching that level 31 HoA breakpoint. Any usable variation with +1 corruption is insanely expensive and I can't afford to toss exalts away at rolling my own. And while the clear isn't terrible, it's slow enough that I feel like I'll never farm up enough to buy one.

Bit of a conundrum. Definitely keeping the character because I'm still pushing Delve incredibly easy (only around ~330 atm) and using this character on bosses is fantastic. But I might have to jump on some speedy character to farm currency.

I tried 4 more just now to make sure I was still having the same luck. Yep, 2 blew up into nothing and the other 2 corrupted with no change. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to sell the two with no change for a small loss but I'm already down an EX on the two that blew up. So yeah, YMMV.

Your best bet if you want to make currency using the actual build is probably delves. My next character however will probably be a super fast clear speed one just to mix things up and be able to do maps insanely fast.

This will stay as my tweak character where I dump all my currency into him.
OK wtf is up with this game.. this build is dead.

Awakener lvl 5 I come across "Monsters have 80%+ chance to avoid poison".. so I literally cannot do any damage on boss.. and with 15mods on the map all horrible it is impossible to kill bosses or metamorphs.

So I take lvl 8 awakener maps are just immune to poison and all poison builds become useless? WTF this needs to change.. actually cannot play the game anymore.
Mathils actual cat
I've done delve nodes with that kind of avoiding poison stuff, it's doable, just tedious. I tend to reroll very high modifiers like that on a map along with temp chains and no regen. Mostly because I can't be assed with those mods.

Everything else is cake though.
"
HDTanel wrote:
OK wtf is up with this game.. this build is dead.

Awakener lvl 5 I come across "Monsters have 80%+ chance to avoid poison".. so I literally cannot do any damage on boss.. and with 15mods on the map all horrible it is impossible to kill bosses or metamorphs.

So I take lvl 8 awakener maps are just immune to poison and all poison builds become useless? WTF this needs to change.. actually cannot play the game anymore.

just reroll the mod lol, like most of the builds have to reroll reflect for example

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info