[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

do i need high lvl desecrate for spectres too? Or i just high lvl spectre gem lvl?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 31, 2019, 6:50:35 AM
8-10ex is fine to start. just don't get empower 4 yet, that's 8ex alone. you can buy pretty much everything else

HoA lvl 21 - 1ex
Spectre lvl 21 - 1ex
Skin - 3ex
Astramentis - 120c
Helm - 150c
Ring with 38% reduced mana reservation - 50c
3x grand spectrum - 100c
ring,belt and boots - 50-100c
Weapon - cold point dagger for 1c or crafted wand for 1exish.
Shield - 80c.
other jewels and random pieces 30c.

total is somewhere between 9 and 10 ex.

everything else is pretty much luxury and can bought whenever you get more currency. because after those main pieces pretty much every upgrade is 8ex or more and doubles the cost of the starting pieces
"
unlucky_child wrote:
do i need high lvl desecrate for spectres too? Or i just high lvl spectre gem lvl?

it scales from the spectre gem now, doesn't matter about desecrate.

if u want to summon 4 spectres to proc ascendency you need a level 21 gem plus shield and +1 minion weapon
"
Exalted805 wrote:
So..can anyone post a budget version of this? Looking at the "Starter" gear..that's like 20+ exalt lol

The starter gear is about 7-8 ex right now and has been for a week or so. 4 for the body, 1.2 for each of the helm and amulet, 80c for the shield (buy the mentor prophecy to save 20c). Gloves, unique boots, level 3 empower, rare rings/belt and a budget weapon (no +1 to gems) will be under 1 ex in total. You can get all your resists on belt and one ring with a decent chunk of mana/int/str/es really cheaply to prepare for the unique ring; figure out what you need to get resist wise (I use excel), map out how much energy shield a flat/percentage increase of mana/int/str/es gets you and use the weighted search function to get the best ones for a couple of chaos. You don't need the Timeless jewel or Grand Spectrums to start out. When you get the unique ring (I went for chaos resist and 38+ reduced mana reservation), use Flesh and Stone instead of Skitterbots - you don't need an Enlighten or mana reservation jewels other than the free unique one. Flesh and Stone is very OP and will compensate for a lack of gear until you are at the point where you are comfortable shaving defences for more dps.

If you purchase the above gear and progress naturally (meaning you start a character and level it to 90 by doing whatever you would be doing on any character, buying the suggested upgrades when you can afford it etc), you will be able to do "all" content in less than 1 day played. (I've only done Sirius level 4 which was laughably easy and obviously deep delve scaling requires different type of characters.)
Last edited by Whurthic on Dec 31, 2019, 7:22:59 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
Not going to lie, trying to cap resistances while using cyclopean belt and cannot chill / freeze boots might be one of the most stressful things I've done crafting wise in this game. lol.

It took some insane luck to pull it off and required me running Diamond Skin. I have no idea how you guys who did it are pulling off max res using just a ring and boots without diamond skin.

Main reason I did this was because I kept hitting map mods where I was getting frozen in place and getting my ES chunked. Came close to death a few times this way. Should be much safer now.

My question to you guys who have went down this path, did you end up going Bastion of Hope or Time of Need afterwards? BOH to me seems just straight up better after you've went through the trouble to eliminate chill / frozen / ignite / shock. But wanted you're guys thoughts.

So yah it was pretty painfull but i sniped a good ring with tier 1 ress and used the catalyst for maximum res + a pair of two-toned boots with both tier 1 res. Before that like 3 days ago i was using diamond skin but now im capped so yah. its pretty insane yes you need all tier 1 rolls for it to cap.~

Im a fan of bastion of hope all the way the benefits that it gives us are insane. Immune to stun + spell and atacck block. With it im capped at both spell and attack dmg block.
For those wondering how the map clear is, here is a quick video I did. My gear is extremely budget, I would estimate 15 ex invested at most. No GG corruptions, no helm enchant.

I am level 74 in this video (POB: https://pastebin.com/1r0BNBUU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wty7KB9czc

~2.5 minutes for a T14 + Metamorph at level 74 is pretty good in my books.
Last edited by Detrites on Dec 31, 2019, 7:59:58 AM
Hi, how do we deal with stuns? No Bastion of Hope, no passives in skill tree...do i miss something?

Best regards
"
dm_clean wrote:
Hi, how do we deal with stuns? No Bastion of Hope, no passives in skill tree...do i miss something?

Best regards

Pantheon.

And Bastion of Hope is completely fine to take.
"
"
dm_clean wrote:

Best regards

Pantheon.

And Bastion of Hope is completely fine to take.

Changing the Pantheon away from Lunaris when you have Spectres is just begging to get killed by chain. Tested it once and immediatly noticed the huge difference.

I leveled to 97 without ever taking anything against stun and haven't died because of stun since the early 80s, while doing a ton of Shaper, Uber Elder and Awakener fights.

But I guess with the amount of damage I do now, it would be ok to spec away from Unwavering Crusade and take Bastion of Hope, just because it can be a bit annoying to get stunned.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 31, 2019, 8:31:07 AM
is it better to take soul thief or prodigal perfection? I have 2 points i can spend somewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info