[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
oestergreen wrote:
/snip

I honestly don't know how you have the patience to deal with people who havent followed the guide and/or are terrible at this game.

I used this last league, and using it now. Its a breeze, if you don't stand in dumb shit 24-7.
Hi im sitting on lvl 75 and i have 37 k dps...5l Shavrone and 3830 ES...i think its low...can someone look at me and give me some advices? Thx :)
Dont suppose you could put up how to setup PoB, So I can work out the actual trap dps. Can lookie at my character, having trouble calculating it properly
"
Kevinb4dinner wrote:
Dont suppose you could put up how to setup PoB, So I can work out the actual trap dps. Can lookie at my character, having trouble calculating it properly

Pob howto: https://www.gameskinny.com/zvyk9/path-of-exile-30-guide-how-to-use-path-of-building-and-set-up-a-build-plan

Quoted from Brasolis @page 7-8:
"
It does around 280k per hit with lightning trap, you throw three traps at once which each have 8 projectiles. So 24 projectiles per throw = 6.7 million damage per throw (obviously not every ball will hit your target).

Say 2 balls from each trap will hit a target (normal-sized enemy), that's 1.7 million damage per throw and you can throw almost twice per second so you get around 3 million damage per second with JUST the lightning trap. Include lightning spire traps and you are easily hitting over 4 million single target DPS while also exploding the entire screen. Now if you are fighting a massive boss like Brine King you will hit far more projectiles per throw. (in OP's best possible gear from last league it reached 500k, so even far higher than the 280k in this example)

"
bravo373 wrote:
Hi im sitting on lvl 75 and i have 37 k dps...5l Shavrone and 3830 ES...i think its low...can someone look at me and give me some advices? Thx :)

Your helm, gloves and boots are all low ES. You otherwise got same gear as me, and I'm at 7k ES atm, so in about 10 levels time when you're 85+ that's where you should be able to sit if you upgrade those 3 pieces to higher ES.
Take a look at the budget gear in the guide, for example Sin trek boots.
You may have to give up your dream fragments to fit resists with sin-trek, unless you can find some good resist on gloves/helm.

"
"
oestergreen wrote:
/snip

I honestly don't know how you have the patience to deal with people who havent followed the guide and/or are terrible at this game.

I used this last league, and using it now. Its a breeze, if you don't stand in dumb shit 24-7.

Thanks m8:) I try keep calm and answer hehe
I know POE can be confusing as hell, but well yeah, alot of my responses could be alleviated by reading the guide a little closer and/or taking a peek at my character profile as I suggest often. I try to add relevant replies into the guide also, but at the sametime it's not useful if a guide becomes miles long essays of text:P
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 18, 2019, 11:22:20 PM
Hi OP, would it be wise to swap a 6L lightning spire trap setup for endgame bosses? Atm I feel too weak to deal with conq end game boss. Any tips would be appreciated cheers.
And what about dps? i can go only Wrath+Zeal auras..cant go Skitterbots no mana for them
"
bravo373 wrote:
And what about dps? i can go only Wrath+Zeal auras..cant go Skitterbots no mana for them

You can check my pretty budget 5-link (from gloves with T&M damage) gear set for Life\ES without Shav
Was using only skitterbots, that is enough to deal with Uber-Lab.
Skill tree used closely to OP's (https://pastebin.com/DXTyhSwF)

"
masrood wrote:
My current gear - ~5k hp, 1.5k ES. Currently on my way to 6-link Shav to respec to pure ES.
Spoiler

Within 4-5 link feeling myself confident on 8-9 tier maps.
Got 2 stacks of CWDT to avoid oneshots from metamorphs. Helps a lot.

My current build with 1.2k life +6.2k ES (with respec to ES and still without Shav and low level discpiline). That 6-link costs like 30-40 chaos on the market. So is kinda safe to use it until you will get 6-link Shav and start using BloodMagic auras. DPS is more than enough for current content.

Spoiler

Last edited by masrood on Dec 19, 2019, 5:21:05 AM
"
TheRealDeria wrote:

EDIT: Actually, pain attunement suddenly makes a lot more sense now. If your life is low enough that visibility would be a problem, I suspect its also low enough that pain attunement goes from a convenient-in-an-emergency type of thing to a permanent damage boost. I'm learning all sorts of interesting things with this build.

"low life" begins when you have less than 35% of your maximum Life. I think, you reach this threshold with your auras that are linked to Blood Magic. so you are permanently "low life".
Gear update, check out my new gloves :)

Rest of it:

So far have been able to do everything, I one-shot all bosses.
livejamie
"
oestergreen wrote:
Yes price of shavs went up this league from a 5L costing me 40c last league to 120-160c this one, those things are unpredictable, but I wouldn't say you've tried the build until you've been low-life and your investment into all that ES on your tree pays off. You got just 2700 life, that's not much when mapping and running into chaos damage here & there.

Where do you find those 140-160c shavs ? I never saw any below 1.8-2ex on poe.trade and it's quite discouraging...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info