[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Daemonion wrote:
Hello

I am 79 and I die all the time, and metamorphs are far from being one-shot.

I have to apologize to OP, as reason why I rip too often is that Im shit at game.

Learning a lot this league and in this build (normally I follow ez full unique equiped builds). Also I never played trap style.

The build is a beast considering that im running 4 link and uncapped (47, 62, 59), 3K ES 1.5 life - doing tier 5 maps - learned how to survive while mastering fight mechanics (training reflexes for shaper lol).
Yeah, just came about the Pantheon myself after having the problem in 3 maps (no regen, burning ground)

a quick question about Poison, if i am poisoned, is the sabo regen (10% es per sec) disabled? or was the poison degen just the same as my regen since i didn't gain or loose ES.

You are right about the Enlighten but they are not that cheap :)

At lv 91 LL with 5-linked shav , In the End game sure lack dps for T16 boss and Metamorp in map that have crazy tanky mods like More HP or Ele res. Other than that This Build do just fine
Looking forward to go 6-linked but im burned all my currecy for Fuse and got nothing to showoff
PoB:https://pastebin.com/wr5B7L8L
Last edited by Takity on Dec 20, 2019, 10:10:56 AM
elemental focus gem remove shock effect?
After my first post I made some changes to the build and it feels much better post-Shavs switch, even it is only a 5L. Vaal Disc helps an insane amount, and i'm about to be able to run LL as well, just leveling Blood Magic to the right level.

Does anyone have any immediate gear upgrades they can make to my build? I'm pretty broke after the Shavs switch so just trying to get my ES up. Currently at 5k and didn't have any problems with a T12 conqueror.
I am 84 now :) and i die 6 times on map :) tier 12/13 :) all metamorph kill me atleast once :P i cant lvl up..cant farm...i think this build requiers more defensive playstyle than before...
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
I am 84 now :) and i die 6 times on map :) tier 12/13 :) all metamorph kill me atleast once :P i cant lvl up..cant farm...i think this build requiers more defensive playstyle than before...

For being lvl 84, you have very low ES of just 4800.
You lack ES heavily on several of your items m8, you should be at least 6k+

Your damage is also kinda low, you should try run elemental focus until you get better gear and run Zealotry instead of skitterbots, it'll increase your output along with elem focus. (I already tested for you in POB)

Try get some dex on your gear so you don't have to tie up so 2 points on dex in the tree. If you don't have an anointment yet, you can get a cheap 30 dex for just 3 clear oils. But buy a new necklace first with 45+ ES and 10%+ es, they are very cheap.

Consider getting Sin Trek boots, for almost doubling the ES of your current ones + giving you a bit more defense(ev).

Take a look at my character, you're only 3 levels under mine, I got 5L shavs same as you, but got double your damage and got 7.3k es hehe

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 20, 2019, 7:03:41 PM
Question for anyone running this - where are you getting the utility from Zealot's Oath? I have literally zero life regen, so I don't see the point in grabbing that node.

This is also my first time playing pure ES, but I'm feeling some effects from switching off of Tinkerskin into Shav's, as Tinkerskin + MOM + life flask + mana flask gave me A LOT of sustain for these longer fights. I technically have higher eHP with the swap to Shavs + Presence of Chayula, but I'm actually dying more often at the moment. The damage off of Pain Attunement is pretty insane, though.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

For being lvl 84, you have very low ES of just 4800.
You lack ES heavily on several of your items m8, you should be at least 6k+

Your damage is also kinda low, you should try run elemental focus until you get better gear and run Zealotry instead of skitterbots, it'll increase your output along with elem focus. (I already tested for you in POB)

Try get some dex on your gear so you don't have to tie up so 2 points on dex in the tree. If you don't have an anointment yet, you can get a cheap 30 dex for just 3 clear oils. But buy a new necklace first with 45+ ES and 10%+ es, they are very cheap.

Consider getting Sin Trek boots, for almost doubling the ES of your current ones + giving you a bit more defense(ev).

Take a look at my character, you're only 3 levels under mine, I got 5L shavs same as you, but got double your damage and got 7.3k es hehe

I'm not understating how you're getting so much more ES than I have. My gear is pretty ES heavy and invested in the same tree for the most part. Almost done full switching to LL since my Blood Magic wasn't quite high enough but I still feel very squishy.
"
mcloff wrote:
Question for anyone running this - where are you getting the utility from Zealot's Oath? I have literally zero life regen, so I don't see the point in grabbing that node.

This is also my first time playing pure ES, but I'm feeling some effects from switching off of Tinkerskin into Shav's, as Tinkerskin + MOM + life flask + mana flask gave me A LOT of sustain for these longer fights. I technically have higher eHP with the swap to Shavs + Presence of Chayula, but I'm actually dying more often at the moment. The damage off of Pain Attunement is pretty insane, though.

You get life regen from your Ascendancy, 1% for every trap triggered up to 10%.
With Zealot's Oath, this is ES regen instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info