[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
michi15993 wrote:

Hey thats my gear so far i currently have 831/1312 life and 4926 es are there any suggestions on how i can get more es to fit or survive more? High Tier Maps or maps with ground effects giving me a hard time also i sometimes just die without knowing why and the dmg seems a bit low dunno why played trapper some leagues ago and it melted everything. I can run Wrath,Clarity and Disciplin atm. i could switch disciplin for scatterbots tho but it seems the es recharg is really slow. Never played an ES build not sure on what to focus.

You need manage to get more Es on your Gloves, Boots and Shield. You have very low ES on your gear. Try to get high ES values in all your pieces. you can chek my profile if you want, I have now 6588 ES.
Hi Guru's,

I cant to seem to use bloodmagic with Zealotry & Clarity.. i cant even use Zealotry alone with B.magic. Is it due to the gem is not level higher ? or im missing a node. Please advise and thank in advance.

*is Ghost Reaver needed for better Survivability please ?
Last edited by Ironxbow on Dec 17, 2019, 10:18:29 PM
"
Ironxbow wrote:
Hi Guru's,

I cant to seem to use bloodmagic with Zealotry & Clarity.. i cant even use Zealotry alone with B.magic. Is it due to the gem is not level higher ? or im missing a node. Please advise and thank in advance.

You need more level in your bloodmagic gem,

WIth my bloodmagic i can only use zealotry in my life, and later you will need a Enlighten Lv 3 or Lv 4 to use another skill with it.

is Ghost Reaver needed for better Survivability please ?

No, becouse traps and mines dont leech, and you will have 50% less ES recharge =)
Last edited by Aukaii on Dec 17, 2019, 10:24:48 PM
"
Aukaii wrote:
"
Ironxbow wrote:
Hi Guru's,

You need more level in your bloodmagic gem,

WIth my bloodmagic i can only use zealotry in my life, and later you will need a Enlighten Lv 3 or Lv 4 to use another skill with it.

is Ghost Reaver needed for better Survivability please ?

No, becouse traps and mines dont leech, and you will have 50% less ES recharge =)

Thank you
Hey OP!

After playing this to 84, rerolling on an Ice Shot bow build, I definitely would not recommend this as a starter this league, only because of costs. It was very strong until red maps, at which point you will die. A lot. Definitely, definitely requires a full ES transition with a 6L Shavs (2ex base currently) before I assume it feels okay.

Will keep going but for now, though the ST is pretty good (500% Meta? Easy.) the clear is slow and the surv is abysmal.
Last edited by aqrunnr on Dec 18, 2019, 12:37:00 AM
Great build
Last edited by Anbu Hunter on Dec 18, 2019, 1:50:07 AM
"
aqrunnr wrote:
Hey OP!

After playing this to 84, rerolling on an Ice Shot bow build, I definitely would not recommend this as a starter this league, only because of costs. It was very strong until red maps, at which point you will die. A lot. Definitely, definitely requires a full ES transition with a 6L Shavs (2ex base currently) before I assume it feels okay.

Will keep going but for now, though the ST is pretty good (500% Meta? Easy.) the clear is slow and the surv is abysmal.

I've started it every league since making it in 3.5 and cleared the atlas each time.
I would argue you haven't tried the build properly. You heavily invested into ES in your skill-tree, yet you are still running a life build, so you can't really wonder about the survival trouble you are facing with 2700 life vs chaos damage on maps. Either transition from life to ES (pick life nodes), or go full ES on your gear with CI in skilltree until you can afford a shavs.

Hybrid is okay for leveling up, but surely not at lvl 85-90 if you're mapping relevant tiers. You defo do not require anything more than a 4L, I literally just last night replaced my 4L tinker-skin with a 5L shavs, costing me 130c I had accumulated leveling.

As for the damage, it's really really strong. Feel free to POB my character, I see you have just about 75k in a 6L and I'm at 140k in a 5L so far. With full gear and at lvl 95, I should reach 450k+ per trap hit. (Let me quote Brasolis, he wrote it very nicely)

Brasolis wrote:
"

It's already configured correctly for the setup used.

It does around 280k per hit with lightning trap, you throw three traps at once which each have 8 projectiles. So 24 projectiles per throw = 6.7 million damage per throw (obviously not every ball will hit your target).

Say 2 balls from each trap will hit a target (normal-sized enemy), that's 1.7 million damage per throw and you can throw almost twice per second so you get around 3 million damage per second with JUST the lightning trap. Include lightning spire traps and you are easily hitting over 4 million single target DPS while also exploding the entire screen. Now if you are fighting a massive boss like Brine King you will hit far more projectiles per throw.

AKA Lots of damage, lots of survivability, lots of clear.

Yes price of shavs went up this league from a 5L costing me 40c last league to 120-160c this one, those things are unpredictable, but I wouldn't say you've tried the build until you've been low-life and your investment into all that ES on your tree pays off. You got just 2700 life, that's not much when mapping and running into chaos damage here & there.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 18, 2019, 2:28:03 AM
I'm currently broke af.. And cannot afford shavs. Was thinking to go CI since I'm almost 85 hybrid with 3.4k life and 1.4k ES. Could someone show me a tree for CI build please?
starting with this build today. Can you tell me, what are stats priority?
thanks for the build
"
AlextazY wrote:
I'm currently broke af.. And cannot afford shavs. Was thinking to go CI since I'm almost 85 hybrid with 3.4k life and 1.4k ES. Could someone show me a tree for CI build please?

Hey m8, CI is really the same identical tree, since they both invest heavily in ES. The only real difference is you would take the 2 points from Pain Attunment and Arcane vision and place them in 1 pathing and chaos innoculation at the top part of your skill tree. It's only those 2 points that really matter, rest of the build works the same for CI.

For optimization you could avoid the melding (life+es) talents and instead pickup raw ES 6% nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info