[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
joaohanson wrote:

Hey!

So, you definitely won't see the change that the diamond flask makes if you don't set it as active in PoB lol. Also, you haven't set any configurations, what isn't giving you the real damage of the build.

Here is the PoB with the proper configs: https://pastebin.com/qts6qgGL

With that said, obviously it would seem like the controlled destruction was worse, since it takes down your critical chance and your diamond flask to recover it wasn't active.

Also, having a Wise Oak doesn't make sense if your highest uncapped resist isn't lightning (read the flask's effect).

Your jewels right now aren't good at all, you've got a lot of resists there while having at least 25% over max resists in all your resistances. As I suggested above, try getting corrupted blood in one of your abyssal jewels so you have more liberty to get good base jewels. Energy shield + crit multi + damage or throwing speed shouldn't be that expensive. Always remember that crit multi grants huge damage improvements.

Oh thank you so much man!!! This solves it. I didn't know that I need to set the flasks active, it is my first league using the PoB software! Also thanks for the suggestions, looking to implement the jewel improvements now!

Nice spotting the Wise Oak! I actually being searching for the right harvest to change fire to lightning but no luck so far, so I am working on that.

Thank you again!
WTS Full geared build.
538k Shaper DPS
#1 Poe Ninja ES Saboteur with 12k ES
Max Block / Spell block
Max all resists incl. chaos.
Gorgeous gear, Deathless all content.
DM questions IGN or through forum: @The_Stranger

150EX Obo.
Last edited by Harrowhark on May 30, 2021, 11:02:23 AM
"
joaohanson wrote:
"
brocktune725 wrote:

whoops!

https://pastebin.com/JsUr3BTs

From what I can see (no expert here, playing it for a week only), the diamond flask really makes a difference when you get the Controlled Destruction, so it would really amp up your dps if you got one.

Getting a shield with chance to block spell damage or with a suffix open so you can craft it would be nice so you can take the Rumi's out for the diamond flask.

Boots with better ES (would say the same for the gloves, but I've been having trouble myself to find one).

Probably would look to get the corrupted blood on your abyss jewel or thread of hope, so you can get a base one with better mods.

A corrupted Shavronne with +2 socketed trap level is a good upgrade too.

thank you so much. the abyss def makes sense! ill work on boots and diamond flask as well.
I've finished playing with blazing salvo and I'm back with LTraps
now I am just spending some currency trying to craft something myself

Here are two pair of gloves that I've made. I kniow they have low ES, but pretty nice dmg boost

Any ideas how to fill one prefix with some ES mode on first one?
Last edited by Hussar888 on May 31, 2021, 4:53:04 AM
How do you guys manage the dex and strength requirement while levelling/starting maps?

I just started this but dex is quite an issue on the PoB unless you are lvl 100 (on tree and related gear).
"
Kurohade wrote:
How do you guys manage the dex and strength requirement while levelling/starting maps?

I just started this but dex is quite an issue on the PoB unless you are lvl 100 (on tree and related gear).

The dex req for the build is 74, you should have this covered pretty easy, most of it from the standard leveling pathing.

If you require more dex, you probably leveled some dex based gem like bear trap or something. Use bear trap at level 1, it's only used for the trap debuff.

For str the req is 111; also relatively easy to obtain because you gain a bunch of str while pathing to glancing blows.

Hope it helps :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jun 1, 2021, 2:29:22 PM
Hey there, just wanted to say that I really appreciate your guide here. It's been years since I've done a trapper and this thread caught my eye. This is easily the most well rounded build I've played in quite some time.

I just took down The Feared deathless (white map), that felt really good. Never done that before. It was tough and I spent a lot of time manually dodging, but the effective damage this build offers is pretty incredible. You're just constantly damaging everything in the arena while running around.

I read this guide top to bottom and made a few slight changes here and there. If you've got any suggestions or recommendations on what can be improved on, I'd like to hear it. My deaths are usually to physical damage I think, and I was trying to figure out how to get more physical mitigation (crown of the inward eye really helps with this). Usually my deaths are in ultimatum when there's an insane monster density with beefy rares.

Finding a weapon is incredibly difficult, as there are not many available. The one I have is not great but it was the best I could find for the price, before hitting 20-30 ex.

Thanks again.
How do you guys deal with light Radius?
Is this weapon any good?
or shall i try craft something better?

I was pretty lucky crafting these gloves with 1 cold res essence
:D, nothing god-tier but still pretty good imo for such a low effort
Last edited by auc_martin on Jun 2, 2021, 7:15:04 AM
btw, how do you guys manage mana issues? i still run mana flask and i cant run wrath either and i got enlighten lvl 3, if i run wrath i get like 70 mana which is not optimal for spamming traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info