[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I found in poepath mentioned of `thread of hope crimson jewel`
"

I bought it. But I can't pick same passives as in your pathbin. Not enough radius

Could anoyne explain how it works?
Should I do something special or buy some specific of jewel with larger radius?

UPDATE: Sry, missed next suf-
Only affects Passives in Medium Ring

Now I got it and solved a problem. Can't find how to delete comment)))
Last edited by NitDan on Jun 2, 2021, 11:04:21 AM
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
How do you guys deal with light Radius?

I would like to know this as well, I've just been bearing through dark areas so far. I'd like to not spend a passive on Arcane Vision to solve it, but so far it's playable.
"
auc_martin wrote:
btw, how do you guys manage mana issues? i still run mana flask and i cant run wrath either and i got enlighten lvl 3, if i run wrath i get like 70 mana which is not optimal for spamming traps.

I've found that clarity levels 1-5 (depends on how much you can reserve) and crafting non-channeling -7 as a prefix on one ring solves all mana issues for me.
"
Surfinn wrote:
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
How do you guys deal with light Radius?

I would like to know this as well, I've just been bearing through dark areas so far. I'd like to not spend a passive on Arcane Vision to solve it, but so far it's playable.
"
auc_martin wrote:
btw, how do you guys manage mana issues? i still run mana flask and i cant run wrath either and i got enlighten lvl 3, if i run wrath i get like 70 mana which is not optimal for spamming traps.

I've found that clarity levels 1-5 (depends on how much you can reserve) and crafting non-channeling -7 as a prefix on one ring solves all mana issues for me.

Hey guys

There shouldn't be mana issues if you're following the guide, so I'm not sure exactly how to advice you, aside from just the general tips like ... if you get TOO much throwing speed (like above 40-45%+) - then your clarity and passive regen may not be able to keep up.

But in any other situation you should be fine. You can craft the -mana non-channel cost on a ring, if you have the problem with too too much throw speed, but generally you should be fine without it (you can inspect my character, i got roughtly 40% throw speed and no enchant for lower mana cost on rings).

As for Arcane Vision, it's a preference thing.
I'm used to playing without it. I showed on stream a couple of times how little difference arcane vision actually makes in a dark map, hence why I decided it wasn't worth a point. You can get arcane vision also from the crafting bench (helmets/rings) - if you want it, but don't want to use a point.

You're always welcome to drop by my stream at dissentXTV, 4-5 days a week, usually in the evening (eu time). Questions and character inspections often take place there live :)

Hope it helps and gl
Anyone else having issues viewing the skill tree in PoB?
What's considered a min-maxed (or close to it) wand/scepter and how should it be crafted?
Last edited by jasongenova4life on Jun 3, 2021, 10:36:43 PM
+1 to all spells
+1 to all lightning spells
100%+ increased lightning damage
crit multi

That´s the best weapon damage-wise. Crafting process would be the classic fracture into fossils for prefixes, into harvest + aisling for crit suffixes.
Anyone selling Gloves or shield for this build?
"
Anyone selling Gloves or shield for this build?

I've got these for sale:
Spoiler

"
I've got these for sale:

Nice shield :)
Can anyone explain how the Arrogance mod and Zealotry work. Zealotry uses 50% of your mana and when coupled with Arrogance would use 101% of your health. How can you actually use it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info