[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Wands or sceptres?
"
Wands or sceptres?

If you attemt to craft the weapon yourself, then sceptres. But the differences are veeery small and don´t matter realistically. I personally prefer sceptres simply because they look better with my weapon-skin :D I would take a perfectly rolled Wand in a heartbeat though.

Last edited by Vennto on May 14, 2021, 6:33:44 AM
Question is a bit of topic and more general regarding a 6L

I can see 4 Options to get one:
Buying a 6L Shavronne (4-5ex)
Fated Connections (5-6ex)
Crafting 1.5k Fusing (4-5ex)
Using Fusing (Rngesus be my guest)

Within all the time I play Poe I have never been able to get a 6L through Fusing, mostly because I always get annoyed after a few hundreds and just stop.

So which Option is the easiest/cheapest?
And If you use Fusing to get a 6L do you get a second Shavronne to throw your fusing at while playing with a 5L or how do you play with it? I mean if you get unlucky do you continue playing with a 4L or stop when you get a 5L back?

Right now I got 500 Fusing, 1ex and 400c and I my next upgrades would be better rings with more es, shield with reg %es on block or a 6L, guess 6L would be the best choice.
Last edited by Zyvex23 on May 14, 2021, 9:44:55 AM
"
Zyvex23 wrote:
Question is a bit of topic and more general regarding a 6L

I can see 4 Options to get one:
Buying a 6L Shavronne (4-5ex)
Fated Connections (5-6ex)
Crafting 1.5k Fusing (4-5ex)
Using Fusing (Rngesus be my guest)

Within all the time I play Poe I have never been able to get a 6L through Fusing, mostly because I always get annoyed after a few hundres and just stop.

So which Option is the easiest/cheapest?
And If you use Fusing to get a 6L do you get a second Shavronne to throw your fusing at while playing with a 5L or how do you play with it? I mean if you get unlucky do you continue playing with a 4L or stop when you get a 5L back?

Right now I got 500 Fusing, 1ex and 400c and I my next upgrades would be better rings with more es, shield with reg %es on block or a 6L, guess 6L would be the best choice.

Easiest, and cheapest.

Spoiler
https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeCalmKittenBudBlast-wMeMGSKzD1XtGvcR

ok, trolling aside;) on average its always cheaper to self-fuse as "average" it'll cost 800-1k fusings .. but you are never guaranteed anything. You can improve the odds slightly by 28/30 qual your armor via Hillock.

which wand is better? how good is the +1 to all spell gems?

I personally ALWAYS buy 6-link-chests instead of using Fusings. Simple reason behind it:
I play the game from a very economic driven standpoint and no matter what you do in Path of Exile, you are actually making money or you are improving your character. The only exception: When you try to fuse your own 6-link. Then it is eigher bank ( = success) or direct loss (= no success). I hate gambling, and if you are already struggling to get currency, how must it feel if you throw your hard earned 5ex onto a chest and it will not go 6-linked? Then all the farming was for nothing.
If you however sell your fusings and buy the chest you might pay a bit more, but you will end up getting what you wanted 100% guaranteed. I only start to fuse for fun when I am pretty much done with the league.

"

Hard to say. + to gems is the best pefix-stat we can get, but the other weapon has crit multi suffix. Throw them into your PoB and test it yourself.
If anyone has a few mins and would like to help me out, can someone point out some weak points in my build? I'm geared decently but am struggling a bit in T16 maps, feel a bit weaker than I'd expect. I know my spell block is lacking but I'm not sure where.

My profile is public and my POB is here: https://pastebin.com/nfJXgi1p
Last edited by BV1 on May 15, 2021, 5:15:27 AM
"
BV1 wrote:
If anyone has a few mins and would like to help me out, can someone point out some weak points in my build? I'm geared decently but am struggling a bit in T16 maps, feel a bit weaker than I'd expect. I know my spell block is lacking but I'm not sure where.

My profile is public and my POB is here: https://pastebin.com/nfJXgi1p

I would create a 4L with your mana reserves instead of having skitters in a ring (less mana pool).

I'd asap upgrade your gloves and shield, as you are missing tons of ES from those 2, especially the shield. If you can get 100es+ more on the shield, you'll gain 600-700+ ES. You can also gain 200 ES by adding tempest catalysts to your amulet. There's a VOD from last night where i'm crafting a shield on the stream in case you want some ideas. (results:
)

Check the gem section under lightning spire and consider switching to either the trigger setup or arcanist setup, for much more penetration vs bosses + cursing - this will help your damage a lot.

You would also gain alot more damage if you drop your clusters and pickup every 2-point jewel socket. (you have 2 of them unpicked atm) Look at my jewels as examples and try to get anything with multiplier + some other dps stats.

Then when you're 96 or so, you can consider building clusters and in that case, go for the large cluster setup with penetration (POB is called min/max and is under skill-tree section also). If your resists are fine, you can consider dropping Alira for +2 points instead for the cluster.

Other than those things, you are well on your way and just need to improve the gear a bit, but especially your shield lacks ES and the gloves. Remember to go for bases that have naturally high ES, aka sorcerer gloves/sorcerer boots etc.

If you have any Q's you can prolly catch me on a live-stream anytime after 7pm cest usually.

hope it helps, gl m8 :)

Last edited by oestergreen on May 15, 2021, 8:54:03 AM
https://ibb.co/3NgpbD3

Done with her...

First time I summoned her on AW6 and she beat me in phase 3. I felt like I was missing damage somehow even with this gear, because the arena was full of those patches that slow you down.

Second time Aw0 took her down.

Now that I know the fight (better than the first 5 attempts) I might be able to take her down on higher levels. Because I will use bear trap and sigil of power more efficient since she cannot really kill me with 7500 EHP in close range.

I was kind of panicked this is why I was avoiding everything. But even if she touched me she couldn't take me down.

P.S Sirus Aw6 had no actual chance . I actually took the die beam in the face somehow and lived, prolly avoided the shock or bleed.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 15, 2021, 10:07:36 AM
"

Hard to say. + to gems is the best pefix-stat we can get, but the other weapon has crit multi suffix. Throw them into your PoB and test it yourself.

I am also curious to know this. Currently have a +1 wand, but am curious to know if the extra spell damage and crit multiplier will increase the damage without having to spend 3+ ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info