[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
"
lllZILLIONlll wrote:
OK so im confused. If im dual wielding Cospris should I be aiming for 15aps instead of 7.5?

If you have at least 14% cool down recovery, you want to shoot for 7.5 or multiples of 7.5 (whether you are single wield or dual wield).

You don't want to come in between at say like 10, that is the worst you can do.

It takes a lot of investment to get to 15aps so most people start trying to get just under 7.5.

7.5 helps us maximize the COC in our chest which is our main source of damage. We are not maximizing the two casts in the weapon with 7.5 but since those are more utility than damage, we don't really need to do that.

If you ever get to the 15 aps level, then it will maximize the casts from the two weapons.

note what I said above is for the 14% cool down break point. The numbers change if you get to 52% cool down recovery.

This answered my question, in case anyone else was wanting to know.
Hey guys.

After years of wanting to get up a CoC build, that I've longed for ever since the days of Windripper CoC, I decided to give this one a shot.

Here's what I got so far:
Gears

Here's a PoB:
Click for PoB

I'm currently sitting at 100% hit / 97,06% eCrit for Cyclone, and 100% eCrit (well 99,99%) for the 6L Ice Nova.

Question #1:
What upgrades, besides Levels/Quality on gems would you suggest next?

Question #2:
My current Cyclone attack rate during Elusive is 7,41. I keep seeing 7,49 and 7,59 (or something) numbers mentioned. Anyone cares to clear these up? Which one of these is the actual upper cap for 14% ICDR, and which ones the proc rate?

Question #3:
How do you actually effectively calculate the DPS for this build? Anyone got a spreadsheet or something?

Thanks up front.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Hey i am currently trying to play your build.. so i leveled up to 66 and now i am a bit struggeling with maps.. i do completely use your mentioned leveling gear.. should i keep it till level 80 when i switch to the main build? Are there better opportunities than the basic gear? Just using that gear it will be hard to reach 80.. i do have chaos to spend
Hey guys, probably this has been answered already so sorry for (most possibly) repeating questions: if I was to invesy in the awakened cast on crit or a 21/23 cast on crit, does that affect the aps I can aim for? If so, what would the new number(s) be?

Also, if dual wielding is there a real benefit to aim for 15aps?

My profile is public so you can check my gear, any sugestions are really welcomed.

Thanks in advance!
"
vetroxbl wrote:
Hey guys.

After years of wanting to get up a CoC build, that I've longed for ever since the days of Windripper CoC, I decided to give this one a shot.

Here's what I got so far:
Gears

Here's a PoB:
Click for PoB

I'm currently sitting at 100% hit / 97,06% eCrit for Cyclone, and 100% eCrit (well 99,99%) for the 6L Ice Nova.

Question #1:
What upgrades, besides Levels/Quality on gems would you suggest next?

Question #2:
My current Cyclone attack rate during Elusive is 7,41. I keep seeing 7,49 and 7,59 (or something) numbers mentioned. Anyone cares to clear these up? Which one of these is the actual upper cap for 14% ICDR, and which ones the proc rate?

Question #3:
How do you actually effectively calculate the DPS for this build? Anyone got a spreadsheet or something?

Thanks up front.

7.57 is the exact cap for 14% cool down.

The math is a little crunchy for DPS and well beyond what POB can do.

Here is a rough example if you want to attempt by hand (see section 10.3)

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/cyclone-cast-on-critical-ice-nova-assassin-build-guide
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 13, 2020, 12:18:45 AM
The build is super awesome i used this guide and some other guides as wel and i did simulacrum to wave 20 with ease and a awakened 5 sirus was prety ez to thanks for making me choose this build i still got plenty of upgrades left
Hello! sorry for my english. I just can’t figure it out with APS. help me please.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/HmpQg6be

i have 7.73 APS with precision.

Spoiler

and 7.42 without him.

Spoiler

in game show me 6.83

Spoiler

which of this is correct?

And is there any way to reduce APS (if necessary) without removing precision. I hope very much for your help.
Last edited by GinJou89 on Apr 13, 2020, 2:33:43 AM
Hi lovely build
ive followed you as best as i can. can you tell me why my frostbomb isnt working? says skill cant be used and i cant figure out why.

https://pastebin.com/LvP5wd2Z

I feel so squishy on this build, hard to get past 90 and i die alot in maps usually to some 1 shot.

Can anyone tell me how is my aps, is it good or bad and from what to improve? Using rare chest with explo so mapping is alot faster.

Last edited by Navezz on Apr 13, 2020, 6:04:56 AM
hey, thanks for build

can anyone help me with that?

https://pastebin.com/PKm7mKhs

i'm dying on t16 maps, may be i skip anything important?

it seems like low dodge or life sustain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info