[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
fasttradety wrote:
"
Bombadrillo wrote:

idea of ​​doubling the damage interests me = D

You are mistaken, there is no doubling. 52% cdr boosts Maximum Triggers per Second from 7.57 to 10.1. Which is a 33% improvement not 100%

Still a very big increase, but not a doubling

I was influenced by what they had written before me in the case of doubling the damage. in any case how do I reach 52%? shoes and belt? I have an hh as a belt and I would not want to change it =( but I could think of changing it against the bosses
Ok, I need a few tips on what should i focus on next in the build cause i have no idea how it works.
I read the stuff about the breakpoints, and i can't seem to understand how am i supposed to reach 7.5, i think i got like 6.7 something if i remember correctly,
and Elusive bumps me up to 8.2 something...
My Cospri's attack speed is low, and i don't know how can i lower the APS even more, what am i missing?

Another thing, is that i have no idea what should i upgrade next, like, i get that i don't have enough Accuracy, but i have no clue on what items should i upgrade? Gloves? Boots? I got lucky and got the Ice Nova enchant on my helm, but the stats on the helmet itself are pretty bad so i don't know what to but next or at all...

Another problem i have is that i'm dying way too much, just getting oneshoted every map, is there anything i can change to make my survivability better?

Here are my current items:
"
Geshemancer wrote:
Ok, I need a few tips on what should i focus on next in the build cause i have no idea how it works.
I read the stuff about the breakpoints, and i can't seem to understand how am i supposed to reach 7.5, i think i got like 6.7 something if i remember correctly,
My Cospri's attack speed is low, and i don't know how can i lower the APS even more, what am i missing?

Another thing, is that i have no idea what should i upgrade next, like, i get that i don't have enough Accuracy, but i have no clue on what items should i upgrade? Gloves? Boots? I got lucky and got the Ice Nova enchant on my helm, but the stats on the helmet itself are pretty bad so i don't know what to but next or at all...

Another problem i have is that i'm dying way too much, just getting oneshoted every map, is there anything i can change to make my survivability better?

How is your damage? If it's really good, spec out of the elemental nodes in the Templar area and put them in the depth perception cluster, then anoint your amulet with eagle eye. I also think the AoE nodes are not worth it. You can use those to spec into the melding life nodes, especially with a carcass.

You've spec'd a pure glass cannon. IF you want to go the other way, and go heavy tank, check out my build called gcnomad. I run enfeeble, and one cospri's. I've got a helmet that turns 10% of incoming phys to fire. My single target is a little weak, but I do not die much.
Last edited by Billydanomad on Apr 12, 2020, 12:49:38 PM
"
Billydanomad wrote:
"
Geshemancer wrote:

How is your damage? If it's really good, spec out of the elemental nodes in the Templar area and put them in the depth perception cluster, then anoint your amulet with eagle eye. I also think the AoE nodes are not worth it. You can use those to spec into the melding life nodes, especially with a carcass.

You've spec'd a pure glass cannon. IF you want to go the other way, and go heavy tank, check out my build called gcnomad. I run enfeeble, and one cospri's. I've got a helmet that turns 10% of incoming phys to fire. My single target is a little weak, but I do not die much.

I respeced the AOE nodes, i'll see how it goes.
But i dont know about that Depth Perception nodes, can't i get the ACC from gear?

My damage is fine, but not great at all, i could use some more, i can clear T16's but can really kill delirium bosses in time...

I have like 15EX wating to be spent, and have no idea what to spend them on.
focus on your tree and optimize with cluster jewels.
Last edited by Billydanomad on Apr 12, 2020, 1:27:33 PM
"
Geshemancer wrote:

Too many things.

- You can start by optimizing APS. 8.2 aps is almost the worst option possible, you get only 5 triggered skill instead of 7. This is almost 30% DPS loss out of the blue

If you find it difficult to make aps 7.49, try increasing it to at least 10.5, but not more than 11.24 This will give the same 7 triggers.

- The level and quality of gems. A lot of DPS
- Inspiration and Inc crit in chest is this is definitely a bad idea. And in general, you have a very strange set of gems. For example, I highly recommend Hypothermia Support, and preferably 2 copies, 1 in the armor and 1 in the sword. I saw some use even 3, but this is already overkill.
- Oil amulet. If you have a lot of currency, then an Heart of ice. If not, one of these
blob:https://imgur.com/2a3cc51d-bcad-474b-bddc-218c360f1f3d

you can start with that.
"
fasttradety wrote:
"
Geshemancer wrote:

Too many things.

- You can start by optimizing APS. 8.2 aps is almost the worst option possible, you get only 5 triggered skill instead of 7. This is almost 30% DPS loss out of the blue

If you find it difficult to make aps 7.49, try increasing it to at least 10.5, but not more than 11.24 This will give the same 7 triggers.

- The level and quality of gems. A lot of DPS
- Inspiration and Inc crit in chest is this is definitely a bad idea. And in general, you have a very strange set of gems. For example, I highly recommend Hypothermia Support, and preferably 2 copies, 1 in the armor and 1 in the sword. I saw some use even 3, but this is already overkill.
- Oil amulet. If you have a lot of currency, then an Heart of ice. If not, one of these
blob:https://imgur.com/2a3cc51d-bcad-474b-bddc-218c360f1f3d

you can start with that.

I tried balancing my APS, i just can't get 7.5, i can only get 8-9 APS i think, and i don't know if i can reach 10.5, my only sources of attack speed are Cospri's (which when i had them on 14% attack speed each, gave me like 8.4 APS) and the tree i guess?

SO you suggest replacing Inspiration with Hypo?
And which gem should i swap for Hypo in my Cospri's?

BTW, the link you sent is broken, and thanks for the tips both you and the previous guy :)
@geshmancer you are using Onslaught support That may be causing you the extra APS issue as it increases your attack speed.

Also, you don't need Inc Area support gem in your chest. You get that from wearing Carcass Jack.
"
Geshemancer wrote:
"
fasttradety wrote:

I tried balancing my APS, i just can't get 7.5, i can only get 8-9 APS i think, and i don't know if i can reach 10.5, my only sources of attack speed are Cospri's (which when i had them on 14% attack speed each, gave me like 8.4 APS) and the tree i guess?

SO you suggest replacing Inspiration with ?
And which gem should i swap for Hypo in my Cospri's?

BTW, the link you sent is broken, and thanks for the tips both you and the previous guy :)

Do not overestimate the ice nova enchant it is good, but not on such a helmet. If you are limited in currency, just exchange it for a

This will give aps and some crit chance to compensate for the replacement inc crit or inspiration.

there are a lot of aps, to configure, as a temporary or permanent option.

I think the life leech is not a very good gem, I would replace it with Hypo.

Remember these are just some recommendations, they may not be perfect and not accurate, just take them into account and use if you like them.

Also, I did not immediately notice, Inc Area support gem super bad. Replase for concentrated

Last edited by fasttradety on Apr 12, 2020, 2:27:28 PM
So, if I'm not dual wielding do I need to lower my aps? I'm at 7.2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info