[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Crzpin wrote:
Hi such a great build, can you help me with my character ? for some reason i cant kill the last boss of Simulacrum

Look at my POB, i would really appreciate your help

https://pastebin.com/eawJEy81

1.)Need rare helmet "Nearby enemies have -9% to cold resistance". If there is not enough money, then take any helmet without attack speed.
2.)Need belt or boots "14%+ cooldown recovery speed". It is very important.
3.)Two cospri's should have 20% attack speed in total.
"
Kokoshnik wrote:

1.)Need rare helmet "Nearby enemies have -9% to cold resistance". If there is not enough money, then take any helmet without attack speed.

why is this stat so expensive?

The stat itself seems so small compared to what Frostbite gives us.
Hi Guys,

How important is increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for the build? Im thinking about to buy Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support, is it really worth?

My APS is under 7.50 and I already have 14% Cooldown recovery on the boots.

What should be my next big investiment?

My Equips (Currently doing t16 maps but with hard times with bosses)
Spoiler

Thanks,
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Hi Guys,

How important is increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for the build? Im thinking about to buy Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support, is it really worth?

Spoiler

Thanks,

If you are going to go for awakened COC, you want to take the build to the next and final level.

Awakened COC gives you the chance to hit the magical 52% cool down rate.

At the 52% cool down rate, you can then raise your attack speed up to 10 to hit the next break point. If you can pull this off, you double your DPS. It is an absolute massive DPS gain.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 11, 2020, 9:59:00 PM
How critical is the HoI set up? I'm getting onslaught from:
Last edited by Billydanomad on Apr 12, 2020, 3:22:22 AM
"
Billydanomad wrote:

Be careful with onslaught. It raises your attack speed which for many people pushes them past the break point and lowers their DPS.

I gave up on the HOI set up. I hate switching gear so I just use Vortex while mapping. It helps on the fatties and the clear speed is still excellent.
Why are you so fixated on 7.5/15 aps?

This flask gives SO much that it’s stupid to refuse it, with it you are practically immortal in simulacrum, you practically do not need a life leech. + crit + move speed.

11.24 aps give same 7.49 proc rate. It’s quite easy to set up your APS at about 10.5. Which even without the Onslaught effect, does not give a dramatic down of DPS with ~7 proc rate. So that you can approach the ideal 11.24 under the flask.

win win

"
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Spoiler

Thanks,

If you are going to go for awakened COC, you want to take the build to the next and final level.

Awakened COC gives you the chance to hit the magical 52% cool down rate.

At the 52% cool down rate, you can then raise your attack speed up to 10 to hit the next break point. If you can pull this off, you double your DPS. It is an absolute massive DPS gain.

good! so after buying the gem what should I do? how much attack speed? how to get to 52% cdr? the idea of ​​doubling the damage interests me = D
"
Bombadrillo wrote:

idea of ​​doubling the damage interests me = D

You are mistaken, there is no doubling. 52% cdr boosts Maximum Triggers per Second from 7.57 to 10.1. Which is a 33% improvement not 100%

Still a very big increase, but not a doubling
Last edited by fasttradety on Apr 12, 2020, 8:24:16 AM
"
"
Billydanomad wrote:

Be careful with onslaught. It raises your attack speed which for many people pushes them past the break point and lowers their DPS.

I gave up on the HOI set up. I hate switching gear so I just use Vortex while mapping. It helps on the fatties and the clear speed is still excellent.

I'm not dual wielding, my aps at full ramp is 7.2. I don't use mist-walker either. My dps is not as good as some, but I'm a bit tankier. I also use a Vaal Breech, which is instant life gain, and flask charges during boss fights
Last edited by Billydanomad on Apr 12, 2020, 9:21:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info