[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
"
Dayme wrote:
Could somebebody please tell me why my single target damage is insanely bad? I can clear red maps quite easy but can't beat a single boss. I just switched to that build but it seems I am missing something... I know about my gems but that can't be the main problem. I could get a pandemonius but I bet something else is wrong. I know about my APS, some pages ago somebody said it's fine with Cinderswallow.
https://pastebin.com/fpCb6xXc

About the aps, I removed the flask + the jewel, it doesn't make a difference.

From a quick look, I see two basic problems.

1) your Arcane Surge is never being used because you over leveled the gem

2) you have a weird set up for Vortex. You have a Curse on Hit support gem in the 4 link with no curse added. Vortex is a hidden gem for killing single targets. Get this sorted to look like the build guide and you will be doing much better against bosses.

Tried it, no difference. Beside that, I am also dying quite fast because there is no real leech. That's why I am thinking multiple things are wrong. But still, no damage (I mean sure, there is. But it's really really bad).
Last edited by Dayme on Apr 13, 2020, 7:09:20 PM
"
How are you gonna to cap resistance with a -9% Cold helmet?

Would be my next upgrade but my current helmet has triple resistance and idk how to cap when this one is gone.

The helmet does -9 resistance to nearby enemies my g

also i got max resistance (:
"
Dayme wrote:
"
"
Dayme wrote:
Could somebebody please tell me why my single target damage is insanely bad? I can clear red maps quite easy but can't beat a single boss. I just switched to that build but it seems I am missing something... I know about my gems but that can't be the main problem. I could get a pandemonius but I bet something else is wrong. I know about my APS, some pages ago somebody said it's fine with Cinderswallow.
https://pastebin.com/fpCb6xXc

About the aps, I removed the flask + the jewel, it doesn't make a difference.

From a quick look, I see two basic problems.

1) your Arcane Surge is never being used because you over leveled the gem

2) you have a weird set up for Vortex. You have a Curse on Hit support gem in the 4 link with no curse added. Vortex is a hidden gem for killing single targets. Get this sorted to look like the build guide and you will be doing much better against bosses.

Tried it, no difference. Beside that, I am also dying quite fast because there is no real leech. That's why I am thinking multiple things are wrong. But still, no damage (I mean sure, there is. But it's really really bad).

What is your accuracy rating? Also note you have 13% increased cooldown on your belt, all the experts seem to say 14% is required, no idea if 1% makes a difference, just divine for 14/15% and see. Your gems are also still low so that is not helping at all and when you can afford a Pandemonius ammy get 1.
Hello,

Just wanted to say this build is absolutely amazing! I have had a blast mapping and even clearing many many maps and bosses. If you are debating on this build take it. It will take some time to get the the build rolling, and smooth. Also be ready to dump some EX into it for the high tier gear. Even with out the high tier gear it runs amazingly! I just wanted to post my gear to share! also if i am missing something for some weird reason please let me know lol sometimes i miss stuff.

Thanks again for the amazing build!

Also here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/yJ49m0Xr
I am playing around with cluster jewels and in order to do so i dropped Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, so far not really noticing much difference in my survivability which was crap any way.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
[

What is your accuracy rating? Also note you have 13% increased cooldown on your belt, all the experts seem to say 14% is required, no idea if 1% makes a difference, just divine for 14/15% and see. Your gems are also still low so that is not helping at all and when you can afford a Pandemonius ammy get 1.

His accuracy rating is perfect.

But he is making the two biggest problems possible with the build.

1) His attack rate is too high
2) His skill cool down is too low

It is a near perfect recipe for minimizing the COC DPS.

In just a short look, people have found multiple problems with his build. There are probably more in there too. He just needs to fix things 1 at a time until he looks closer to the build guide.

My guess is that the closer he gets to the build guide (and the more he raises his gems levels), he will find his DPS go up in conjunction.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 13, 2020, 10:26:13 PM
hello guys, very nice build, cleared simulacrum and killed sirius aw4, clearing t16 with no problem. if you have some suggestions on my gear and tree would appreciate it.
Last edited by rax4r on Apr 14, 2020, 12:59:43 AM
Welcome guys. Im new in this game. At first i want to say srry for my engl :p
Im doing this build and its rly good and funny. But i have problem with single target. Sometime they can easy ONESHOT me :<< its rly sad for me XD idk how can i upgrade my build. I need 5level for 3 jewels in this momement.
Can u check it?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BAquS/characters
"
Hello,

Just wanted to say this build is absolutely amazing! I have had a blast mapping and even clearing many many maps and bosses. If you are debating on this build take it. It will take some time to get the the build rolling, and smooth. Also be ready to dump some EX into it for the high tier gear. Even with out the high tier gear it runs amazingly! I just wanted to post my gear to share! also if i am missing something for some weird reason please let me know lol sometimes i miss stuff.

May I ask how is your single target damage? Mine feels very poor and my build is extremely similar to yours.

"

"
Hello,

May I ask how is your single target damage? Mine feels very poor and my build is extremely similar to yours.

Single target damage for this build is ridiculous. With my current gear I am sitting around 3 mil Shaper DPS. I have no problem knocking down A8 guardians. As well as Sirius, i personally have only done A5. I went on a binge of not playing a few leagues and came back at the very end of Metamorph so I am still learning the fight. But i feel like A8 wont be a problem.
Last edited by armydragon334 on Apr 14, 2020, 6:39:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info