[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Hey everyone,

Really enjoying the build so far. Super fun. But I'm having some problems with boss killing mainly. I just don't do any damage to them. It's really annoying.

I've tried everything already but I can't seem to make it work. I've tried to change boots and run different auras already but it's just not working :/

Here is my POB for consideration: https://pastebin.com/Vc8fNLtq

Thanks in advance! Stay sane, exiles.
"
"
Niltarash wrote:

Belt is kinda mandatory. You can get a crappy one with 14 cooldown reduction and some life for around 20 chaos. Then you divine your cospris to get 20% as total (or you sell them to buy two fresh ones, that works too), and finally, you stop trading when you're drunk, that's how you end up playing cast on death builds

I took a look at your build quickly and you hit the break point near perfectly. I am showing 7.48 with elusive on. That is fantastic!

However, when looking at your build I did notice something that while not broken, you may be able to improve upon when you get to min maxing.

I noticed you HEAVILY invested in accuracy, so much so that you are way over the cap limit. For example, I took off your helmet and ring, both of which had huge accuracy numbers on them and you still have 100% chance to hit even with those off due to all the other sources.

From playing with numbers in your build, you need your accuracy to be ~2950 to hit 100% chance to hit. You have a massive 4893 in accuracy fully dressed :)

Again, this does not effect you at all right now but when upgrading it should free up some stats for you.

You are 100% right.
My main issue atm is that I am 100% broke (I swear, this is the WORST league I had "luckwise". Not a single exalt, not a single high value item drop. RNG is a bad lady :( Luck will turn at some point though...)
So I kinda cheaped out on every item I have, and since accuracy is quite innexpensive on low end rings, I thought, I might as well overcap it, this way it wont be an issue to lose some when I have some sweet sweet exalts to do some tasty upgrades x)

edit : Seems all I needed was a bit of whining x)
Last edited by Niltarash on Apr 9, 2020, 5:56:23 PM
OK so im confused. If im dual wielding Cospris should I be aiming for 15aps instead of 7.5?
Last edited by lllZILLIONlll on Apr 9, 2020, 7:06:41 PM
"
lllZILLIONlll wrote:
OK so im confused. If im dual wielding Cospris should I be aiming for 15aps instead of 7.5?

If you have at least 14% cool down recovery, you want to shoot for 7.5 or multiples of 7.5 (whether you are single wield or dual wield).

You don't want to come in between at say like 10, that is the worst you can do.

It takes a lot of investment to get to 15aps so most people start trying to get just under 7.5.

7.5 helps us maximize the COC in our chest which is our main source of damage. We are not maximizing the two casts in the weapon with 7.5 but since those are more utility than damage, we don't really need to do that.

If you ever get to the 15 aps level, then it will maximize the casts from the two weapons.

note what I said above is for the 14% cool down break point. The numbers change if you get to 52% cool down recovery.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 9, 2020, 8:31:04 PM
Hit a wall here, i need to do more single target damage but aside from very expensive items i am a bit lost as to what to do. I have come to terms with being a "glass canon" so if someone has any ideas as to where to go next it would be very much appreciated. I have about 450 chaos but no exalts.
Thanks.
What is the APS cap with 15% CDR belt? sill 7.5? or 7.49?
"

It's something around 7.57, so 7.5APS is the "perfect" value here
So because the prices for Starforge dropped hard I have only a 6ex budget. Is it worth switching to Ice Nova then? Or will I be too squishy?
Could afford running dual Cospris if I start out on a 5L Carcass
Last edited by Neunzehnhundert93 on Apr 10, 2020, 8:29:24 AM
"
So because the prices for Starforge dropped hard I have only a 6ex budget. Is it worth switching to Ice Nova then? Or will I be too squishy?
Could afford running dual Cospris if I start out on a 5L Carcass

I think 6ex is enough to start this build. I've spent around 2ex on a 6l carcass, 1ex on my belt and around 1ex each Cospris. Go for it my man.
"

The other poster responded with the exact number but I think your question was more related to how the cool down rate affects the APS break point..

The magic number for cool down rate is 14%. The APS break point does not change if you get higher than 14% until you hit 52%.

So unless you are going all the way to 52%, just get anything that is 14% or greater and the target APS remains the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info