[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Does it go under a different name than Elusive? I don't see to have that.
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:

Elusive is only supported in POB fork.

If you are using the basic POB, you are missing a bunch of features.

Here is how to get the fork version (it takes less than a minute)

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Thanks a lot! That helped quite a bit!

Well now it shows that I have 9.54 APS with Onslaught, Frenzy Charges and Elusive, which is not good for bosses I recon?

However when I switch boots for Zealotry, and lose Onslaught and Frenzy Charges I still have 7.68 APS. So I guess I need to lower with atleast 0.19 APS.

How big of a difference is that on bosses dps-wise?
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
"
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:

Thanks a lot! That helped quite a bit!

Well now it shows that I have 9.54 APS with Onslaught, Frenzy Charges and Elusive, which is not good for bosses I recon?

However when I switch boots for Zealotry, and lose Onslaught and Frenzy Charges I still have 7.68 APS. So I guess I need to lower with atleast 0.19 APS.

How big of a difference is that on bosses dps-wise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ

watch this and tell me again the breakpoint with TWO Cospirs.....
Hi everyone - first up this build is ace. But I have a bit of a problem....

I found 2 exalts yesterday, then sort of started drinking and woke up this morning to a character with 2 cospris, frozen trail socketed etc, which sort of works, but i'm now mostly skint and think that some important parts of the build are probably missing right now. My gems have been going PING all morning so clearly they were all bought at lvl1 and are now at least hurting mobs.

Attack speed is low (2x12%) and no breakpoint belt specifically, and definitely can't afford a breakpoint belt as well as the ring set-up I clearly bought last night.

Besides flasks, which I'm on now, Where should I be focussing: Belt + getting APS/breakpoints hit? 6L chest - or something else I've clearly missed?

Char should be public. I'll go back to hanging my head in shame ;)
"
Iteken wrote:
Hi everyone - first up this build is ace. But I have a bit of a problem....

I found 2 exalts yesterday, then sort of started drinking and woke up this morning to a character with 2 cospris, frozen trail socketed etc, which sort of works, but i'm now mostly skint and think that some important parts of the build are probably missing right now. My gems have been going PING all morning so clearly they were all bought at lvl1 and are now at least hurting mobs.

Attack speed is low (2x12%) and no breakpoint belt specifically, and definitely can't afford a breakpoint belt as well as the ring set-up I clearly bought last night.

Besides flasks, which I'm on now, Where should I be focussing: Belt + getting APS/breakpoints hit? 6L chest - or something else I've clearly missed?

Char should be public. I'll go back to hanging my head in shame ;)

Belt is kinda mandatory. You can get a crappy one with 14 cooldown reduction and some life for around 20 chaos. Then you divine your cospris to get 20% as total (or you sell them to buy two fresh ones, that works too), and finally, you stop trading when you're drunk, that's how you end up playing cast on death builds
"
"
Diaspora137 wrote:
I use cluster jewels for dmg, crit chance, res, and life:

"
Diaspora137 wrote:

Clearing all content no problem.

[edit] Upgraded a few things. Next is Awakened CoC.

WiP PoB: https://pastebin.com/CLk9xVkG

That looks really nice! Can you talk about your choice of rings? Is a Circle of Fear better than the Mark of Shaper? It must be given its price, looks like it is 15ex for a poorly rolled version of those stats.

BTW, this is phenomenal work on your attack speed! I am seeing 15.05 APS with elusive on. Wow! I think that is pretty much perfection. I have not seen another build posted that did it this well. I assume this must have costed a small fortune to pull off. Congrats.

It looks like you have 30% cool down via stats on belt and boots. Could this have worked with only 1 of those? I was under the impression that we only needed 14% cool down for the 15.14 break point.

Circle of Fear imo BiS - gives you most dps. I probably won't get 2 though because I like life gained on spell hit and my other ring has a shit ton of res meaning I can be a bit more liberal on my other gear. I bought the ring for 15ex and divined it 2x and got an amazing roll. Then I catatlyst'ed it.

As for APS, yeah I wanna eventually get more levels to get jewels with a lot of attack speed to go with the awakened CoC I wanna get.

"
Cortana255 wrote:
Hi guys, i'm wondering something atm,

why do i see many ppl using dual wielding with coc, even most of you with dat build,
according to this vidéo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ

the break point with dual hand should be more than 14 aps , but for most of ppl using dual cospri's they don't reach nearly this much aps, so can someone light me about that

Because a lot of ppl that play this game mindlessly follow guides or poeninja. There are so many people that have cdr and awakened coc with no atk spd because they don't know how it works. :P
Last edited by Diaspora137 on Apr 9, 2020, 12:19:22 PM
"
Niltarash wrote:

Belt is kinda mandatory. You can get a crappy one with 14 cooldown reduction and some life for around 20 chaos. Then you divine your cospris to get 20% as total (or you sell them to buy two fresh ones, that works too), and finally, you stop trading when you're drunk, that's how you end up playing cast on death builds

I took a look at your build quickly and you hit the break point near perfectly. I am showing 7.48 with elusive on. That is fantastic!

However, when looking at your build I did notice something that while not broken, you may be able to improve upon when you get to min maxing.

I noticed you HEAVILY invested in accuracy, so much so that you are way over the cap limit. For example, I took off your helmet and ring, both of which had huge accuracy numbers on them and you still have 100% chance to hit even with those off due to all the other sources.

From playing with numbers in your build, you need your accuracy to be ~2950 to hit 100% chance to hit. You have a massive 4893 in accuracy fully dressed :)

Again, this does not effect you at all right now but when upgrading it should free up some stats for you.
Thanks both. really helpful.

Will try to source a new hat & ring with better Stats to free up the belt slot. Probably cheaper to swap them around then a belt with CDR + others...

<3
*has drink*
"
Niltarash wrote:
cast on death builds

Would you like to know more:
[Y] X
[N]
Last edited by Iteken on Apr 9, 2020, 1:34:35 PM
hello,

what can I do to get more survivability? I'm getting oneshot by everything and I have no clue what I can do against it. It's pretty annoying. I'm level 91 and can't get over level 91 because I'm dying so much

Damage for mapping is ok but for bossing is a bit low.
Sirus at level 4 killed me 4 times (oneshot) i'm a bit tilted.

What cyclone icenova setup is the best? Everyone is using different setups
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 9, 2020, 5:29:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info