[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

- Thanks to the guy who responded to my post, i didn't understand it all, but i managed to get this setup. Im literally destroying everything in seconds! Copy/paste this guys if you want inzane DAMAGE. Siruss gone in seconds, all map bosses gone in seconds on T16, Simulacrum wave 1-19 easy (some bosses can be hard), surviveability good. I've played multiple 100% delirium rare maps fully juiced with sextants, beoynd etc. without dying. It's amazing you guys! But it's not budget just to let you know.
Last edited by AestheticDK on Apr 9, 2020, 5:46:46 AM
ok so i hit big and got an awakened spell echo from sirus that i sold for 55ex. So my budget now is about 90ex. Im wondering if i should just buy a nice stygian and helmet with an enchant or go all out and get an awakened cast on crit and some boots with cool down and go for that second breakpoint. Im wondering if i go for the awakened cast on crit set up how would i go about getting the 15 aps or should i just go with a nice stygian and helmet and maybe a corrupted carcass jack. My damage is good now what would be the best route to take it to the next level?
Last edited by lllZILLIONlll on Apr 8, 2020, 9:05:19 PM
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
Hi guys,

After looking through this section, I think I managed to take this build to the next level in term of survivability and damage.

I have huge amount of leech from cluster jewels and a whole lot of cold pen. Mapping is really fast and bosses melt in seconds.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/jnWwmAvs

There is still quite a bit to improve, but I need to generate more currency in order to do so.

With using the major node "Acuity" how do you manage to keep your attack speed below 7.5 when "Elusive" comes on? I find Elusive is on pretty much all the time. With my current tree i am on 7.32 with elusive using a total of 17% inc attack speed on my Cospri's, you have 26% total so i would think you would be over the limit by a substantial amout.
In the POB listed in the Build guide there is an edited Frozen Trail jewel.

The edit reads as such:

"36% More Damage(Inspiration Gem)"

How does Frozen Trail, which effects Frost Bolts (used in one of the weapons), benefit from Inspiration which is on the Ice Nova setup in the chest?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
Hi guys,

After looking through this section, I think I managed to take this build to the next level in term of survivability and damage.

I have huge amount of leech from cluster jewels and a whole lot of cold pen. Mapping is really fast and bosses melt in seconds.

There is still quite a bit to improve, but I need to generate more currency in order to do so.

With using the major node "Acuity" how do you manage to keep your attack speed below 7.5 when "Elusive" comes on? I find Elusive is on pretty much all the time. With my current tree i am on 7.32 with elusive using a total of 17% inc attack speed on my Cospri's, you have 26% total so i would think you would be over the limit by a substantial amout.

He has 19% on his Cospri's (9 and 10%).

But your point still stands, with elusive he broke through the break point of 7.5. I have him at 7.68 with elusive on which if I understand things right, he is throwing away a ton of DPS.

Removing Acuity fixes the attack speed problem but it does lower his hit chance to 87%.

He could fix hit chance with a different anointment. He will lose DPS from dropping Heart of Ice but he still may come out ahead in the end after fixing his attack speed issues.
"
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
Hi guys,

He has 19% on his Cospri's (9 and 10%).

But your point still stands, with elusive he broke through the break point of 7.5. I have him at 7.68 with elusive on which if I understand things right, he is throwing away a ton of DPS.

Removing Acuity fixes the attack speed problem but it does lower his hit chance to 87%.

He could fix hit chance with a different anointment. He will lose DPS from dropping Heart of Ice but he still may come out ahead in the end after fixing his attack speed issues.

Huge thanks for the feedback!

Should I remove the 2 points going up to Acuity or just the noteable in order to fix my attack?

Im thinking about removing them and go for Depth Perception instead. Its move 1 point to get there, but should be doable.
Last edited by DiscoCaptain on Apr 9, 2020, 4:17:33 AM
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:

Should I remove the 2 points going up to Acuity or just the noteable in order to fix my attack?

Im thinking about removing them and go for Depth Perception instead. Its move 1 point to get there, but should be doable.

I think you only need to remove the Acuity notable itself to drop under 7.5, but if you want to remove all 3 points and use them else where, go ahead.

Just keep your eye on your attack speed and accuracy in POB as you make your changes. You can play with the tree in POB before making any real changes.
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
Hi guys,

Hi, I'm fairly new to using POB, but I am trying to copy your version of the build. Currently my build is doing less than half your damage, but even if I switch my passive tree to your version (with cluster jewels), that still does about half your damage.

I realise that you are using -res helm and -res watcher's eye, but I can't quite pinpoint the other differences (unless that alone about doubles the damage)? Also using inspiration (with charges activated in PoB) seems to do more damage than elemental focus... Would you (or anyone) be able to help me on what to change? My pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/tN3DeUyL
"
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:

I think you only need to remove the Acuity notable itself to drop under 7.5, but if you want to remove all 3 points and use them else where, go ahead.

Just keep your eye on your attack speed and accuracy in POB as you make your changes. You can play with the tree in POB before making any real changes.

I'm actually abit confused on how to activate Elusive, in order for me to see how many hits per second my cyclone does. How do I activate it in PoB?
Last edited by DiscoCaptain on Apr 9, 2020, 4:58:20 AM
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
"
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:

I'm actually abit confused on how to activate Elusive, in order for me to see how many hits per second my cyclone does. How do I activate it in PoB?

Its under "Configuration" -> "When in combat"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info