[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

This was the first build I killed Sirus A8 with...

With an estimated cost of 30-40 Exalt I today was able to kill Sirus the third time and he rewarded my kills with a saviour, 2 awakened gems and an awakener orb in total!

Today I got about 30 exalt profit and all thanks to your build!

I have to say the only problem I have is survivability, clear and damage are pretty good.

Thank you!

Yeah does anyone have a good solution for survivability? Seems a little rough for bosses cant leech enough? i noticed Someone had 11 life per hit on ring would that be enough?
"
Moffman04 wrote:
Yeah does anyone have a good solution for survivability? Seems a little rough for bosses cant leech enough? i noticed Someone had 11 life per hit on ring would that be enough?

I'm having the same issue on bossing - clear speed is great but I feel lacking somehow on bosses
Can we substitute Vaal Ice Nova into the chest in place of Ice Nova and then self cast Vaal Ice Nova and have COC cast regular Ice Nova?

What should I upgrade next? I feel like my survivability (leech) and single dps isn't that great
Is there anything I can do to make the build less visually cluttering? The massive AOE on two ice novas constantly triggering makes it impossible to see what's going on and I die a lot because of it.
Hi guys,

After looking through this section, I think I managed to take this build to the next level in term of survivability and damage.

I have huge amount of leech from cluster jewels and a whole lot of cold pen. Mapping is really fast and bosses melt in seconds.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/jnWwmAvs

There is still quite a bit to improve, but I need to generate more currency in order to do so.
Last edited by DiscoCaptain on Apr 8, 2020, 8:22:10 AM
Hi guys, i'm wondering something atm,

why do i see many ppl using dual wielding with coc, even most of you with dat build,
according to this vidéo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ

the break point with dual hand should be more than 14 aps , but for most of ppl using dual cospri's they don't reach nearly this much aps, so can someone light me about that
Buy mtx. Honestly, unless you risk your account with a third party effects remover, that’s it.
Theamazonbasin
I found some ways to make this significantly more tanky.

Note that I'm on a low budget (~5ex) and I was dying all the time in red maps. Now I can do red maps without random deaths, and can even stand up against bosses for the most part.

It's a mix of many small changes.

I opted for a Jade flask to give me ES and added in a flask with "of reflexes" to get even more ES. I also got Untouchable on my cluster jewel which gives more dodge and 30% increased ES.

Karui helps with more/faster healing (I was using a divine life flask before).

I used a cluster jewel to get Doryani's Lesson, which gives 0.2% elemental damage leeched as life. Combined with leech from Atziri's, this helps quite a lot.

I changed some nodes in the skill tree to get more life and less damage. Damage was never a problem anyway for me with this build.

I changed the 6-link gems slightly. DPS is useless if you're dying all the time, so I put in fortify instead of increased area/effect:

It really feels so much better to play now. Packs still instantly die in T16 maps, so damage really isn't a problem even with all these changes.

I'd love to hear any other ideas you guys have for survivability. Can we get fortify in some smarter way? Can we exploit cluster jewels better, maybe I missed some notables? Other ideas?
Last edited by jixyjix on Apr 8, 2020, 1:31:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info