[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
D1amond wrote:
Hey man really keen to try this one, looks super fun!

I'm a fairly new player and it's only my 2nd character this league, I saw this build and went for it...only to see Cospri's are like 2ex+ now haha

I spent the week farming but only got up to ~120c, is there any alternative to get this one going w/o the weapons?

I also only have a 5L Carcass, I imagine I would just leave out Inspiration until I can 6L it?

I am not experienced in farming currency just yet so any advice on how to get the currency for at least the weapons (do I need 2 or will 1 do to start?) to start farming higher Tier maps would be appreciated.

I am running OOS with a tabula, and all the leveling gear I sued and really struggle to survive maps past T6 once I get hit haha so it's a bit frustrating atm..

I realise these questions from a new-ish player but not sure what to do here, so any and all help would be appreciated! :D

You can pickup a random corrupted 6link chest with the proper socket colors and a bit of life / resists for around 30 chaos.

You can start playing the build with only 1 cospri's (0 might be possible, but hard and clunky). You might have the currency without knowing it. Try selling your fossils, alterations orbs and so on...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ

here is a guide for aps

so with 2 corpis its 15.14 with 14cdr

Last edited by bogeN on Apr 6, 2020, 6:42:58 AM
"
bogeN wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ

here is a guide for aps

so with 2 corpis its 15.14 with 14cdr

that was a good video, thank you for linking.

The POB in the build guide shows 7.73 for Cyclone APS with the >14% CDR belt...

I am confused now. Isn't this number very bad for DPS as it steps over the break point? According to the video you linked, the first break point to not go over was 7.57.....

I may still be misunderstanding how this all works or if I am looking at the right stat in POB...........

Your build looks near perfect at the 7.53 number when I downloaded your build into POB. I think I may start to follow yours because I have been interested in using Cluster jewels with the build and the original build guide does not include those.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 6, 2020, 3:43:29 PM
I dunno what to do with my attack speed... normaly i have 6.83 but i have elusive literally all the time and then i have 7.73.

Should i go with my normal APS to 7.50 or should i try to get 7.50 with elusive?
yea, have everything in this guide and passives and go over breakpoint...numbers just don't add up
"
Tackinator wrote:
I dunno what to do with my attack speed... normaly i have 6.83 but i have elusive literally all the time and then i have 7.73.

Should i go with my normal APS to 7.50 or should i try to get 7.50 with elusive?

Same here mine goes from 7.49 to 8.37 and it seems it is on the higher value longer than the lower value.
Possibly nothing can be done.
Now these are just tooltip values what does POB say with Elusive ticked?
I ask cause i am totally useless at POB.

Looking at my build the only attack speed i have on the tree is 5% from Acuity and i don't want to loose that because of accuracy and my Cospri's are 8% and 9% so i doubt i could get lower unless i lost my helm.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Apr 6, 2020, 6:48:43 PM
I'd rather use Heart of Ice on my amulet. How much accuracy do I need?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
Tackinator wrote:

Same here mine goes from 7.49 to 8.37 and it seems it is on the higher value longer than the lower value.
Possibly nothing can be done.
Now these are just tooltip values what does POB say with Elusive ticked?
I ask cause i am totally useless at POB.

Looking at my build the only attack speed i have on the tree is 5% from Acuity and i don't want to loose that because of accuracy and my Cospri's are 8% and 9% so i doubt i could get lower unless i lost my helm.

I downloaded your build. Here are your sources of attack speed (excluding Cospri's):

10% Starkonja
5% Retribution
5% Acuity
15% From Mistwalker via Elusive
8% from two smaller 4% Attack speed nodes while pathing to Acuity

Changing to a rare helmet, and removing one point in Acuity circle saves you 15% and gets your attack speed down to 7.32 with Elusive turned on.

Your chance to hit drops to 95% with out Acuity, which is probably still really good.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 6, 2020, 8:01:22 PM
"
Tackinator wrote:

Yours is easy to fix.

Currently you have 27% (14% and 13%) attack speed on your two cospri's. Lower that to 18% (both at 9%) and you drop just under the 7.5 threshold when elusive is on.
I am trying to sort out my auras in my pre build work.

How much unreserved mana do you guys use that is comfortable to play with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info