[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

any advice on gear?
cause i feel like my gear is pretty decent but i keep dying and struggling to kill bosses.
"
seaside wrote:
Spoiler

any advice on gear?
cause i feel like my gear is pretty decent but i keep dying and struggling to kill bosses.

go and buy your spells at lvl 21 even without quality for few chaos, this will be huge boost to your dps. check out glorious vanity jewel and find a good one with cold dmg leeched as life. its not huge but sustains your much better, also 20% of your life will be your ES which you also leech through heart of ice.

I am running similar to yours set up and only thing is that I dont have enough HP yet (mostly coz im still runnin poor man's robe and cant decide on my chest yet and what the end game set up would be for me, I assume crit chest and swap out crit. strikes for awakened added cold damage + get bottled faith for my crit on bosses to cap out.

so guys again with APS question coz i see 7.5 and 7.57 here and there. which is better? i managed to get 7.57 but what should be better? 7.5 or 7.57? or 7.49? i went through a bit of trouble (like getting new guns + 3% atk speed on jewel) to reach 7.57 most people are mentioning but now I see mostly 7.5 or slightly below. anyone has experience with this? I carry 14% CDR on belt.

I guess we care mainly for chest CDR because with dual wield you need a way more aps no? I dont rly know how to test it coz effects are too much for me to notice anythin :D i can take out the jewel and get to 7.41 and see if i notice smth.

thanks
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
seaside wrote:
Spoiler

any advice on gear?

go and buy your spells at lvl 21 even without quality for few chaos, this will be huge boost to your dps. check out glorious vanity jewel and find a good one with cold dmg leeched as life. its not huge but sustains your much better, also 20% of your life will be your ES which you also leech through heart of ice.

I am running similar to yours set up and only thing is that I dont have enough HP yet (mostly coz im still runnin poor man's robe and cant decide on my chest yet and what the end game set up would be for me, I assume crit chest and swap out crit. strikes for awakened added cold damage + get bottled faith for my crit on bosses to cap out.

so guys again with APS question coz i see 7.5 and 7.57 here and there. which is better? i managed to get 7.57 but what should be better? 7.5 or 7.57? or 7.49? i went through a bit of trouble (like getting new guns + 3% atk speed on jewel) to reach 7.57 most people are mentioning but now I see mostly 7.5 or slightly below. anyone has experience with this? I carry 14% CDR on belt.

I guess we care mainly for chest CDR because with dual wield you need a way more aps no? I dont rly know how to test it coz effects are too much for me to notice anythin :D i can take out the jewel and get to 7.41 and see if i notice smth.

thanks

Im wondering where did you ever see 7.57 APS being mentioned?

"
I guess we care mainly for chest CDR because with dual wield you need a way more aps no?

yes
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 4, 2020, 8:32:23 PM
"
seaside wrote:

any advice on gear?
Quick question, I noticed you don't run Life Leech support, how are you leeching with your current setup? I looked through your tree but I can't figure it out.
"
Im wondering where did you ever see 7.57 APS being mentioned?

on reddit pretty much. but i found this video useful
Last edited by Hollycz on Jan 5, 2020, 12:15:27 AM
https://pastebin.com/ZXhap18m
Can anyone help me out with improvements? I'm not sure if I've done things right or not
I think I shud improve chest next? not sure just running with tabula for now.
Any advice would be thankful :D
How does this build do without cospris? i wanna try it but wont have 5ex for awhile to get one.
"
Axelsmithy wrote:
How does this build do without cospris? i wanna try it but wont have 5ex for awhile to get one.

u should play the leveling build till u get the money.
its pretty strong and fun to play
I'm currently running this 1 cospri and a light of lunaris. Should I prioritise getting my 6l carcass jack so I can add inspiration support or should I focus on getting my second cospris?
Hey,

i am trying your build and its really fun
The only thing I am struggeling with is staying alive...
Somehow I am really struggeling defense wise....

https://pastebin.com/0Cwv5wqa

I know I should get a better ring with -3 reduced mana and a better belt but they are quite expensive... is there anything else I could do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info