[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

I really want to play CoC. The damage seems very high and clearing seems te be very fast. The only thing I have a problem with is that it seems the survivability seems very low. Small health pool and leeching doesn't get you back to full fast enough? I think if I were to make this build I would die so much against bosses and 1 shots. Am I wrong?
"
Sleepy1992 wrote:
I really want to play CoC. The damage seems very high and clearing seems te be very fast. The only thing I have a problem with is that it seems the survivability seems very low. Small health pool and leeching doesn't get you back to full fast enough? I think if I were to make this build I would die so much against bosses and 1 shots. Am I wrong?

this!

Happy new year to all of you!

until T14 you can just spin and kill everything, most metamorphs included.
Now i try to grind T-16 + rest of the endgame, and i am struggeling rly hard at most metamorphs and big bosses.

i please for some help, how to improve. i dont know really what to do.
Changing boots into a cwdt-setup dont feels like the problem is solved after that.

Can anyone check my profile, plz!?

thanks in advance!

I have seen a couple people complain about the endgame damage or survivability. This build was never meant to face tank endgame content and even the weaknesses state "Glass cannon build without much investment into defenses".

Now that the content has been significantly buffed you start to feel the need for more defenses. We used to one shot anything before it could even hit us. Now mobs are very tanky and awakening bonuses buff bosses even further. On top of that Metamorphs destroy about 90%+ of the builds with random one shots.

So you have to give up some damage to invest into more defenses or get better gear for more damage. Gone are the days of making it to red maps with 1c budgets and not dying constantly (at least for most people). That said this very build should still do well in endgame content in the hands of a person who knows what he is doing.
Last edited by Raikudou on Jan 1, 2020, 11:31:44 PM
Hey Rai, could you answer this for me:

1. I have my gems set up as yours. However I don't notice my ice nova being cast on my actual frostbolt. Is it not proccing correctly?

2. Would it hurt to have the 2nd ice nova on the other Malice instead of having it with frost bolt?

This build is fun right now as it is. But I know there must be something more with it.
"

1. I have my gems set up as yours. However I don't notice my ice nova being cast on my actual frostbolt. Is it not proccing correctly?

2. Would it hurt to have the 2nd ice nova on the other Malice instead of having it with frost bolt?

This build is fun right now as it is. But I know there must be something more with it.

You are missing Elusive to hit the 7.5 APS mark with a 15% CRS Belt. Also your skill tree looks weird in general.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"

You are missing Elusive to hit the 7.5 APS mark with a 15% CRS Belt. Also your skill tree looks weird in general.

Yeah, I was having trouble meeting int and dex reqs so I kinda altered it. I plan on using orbs of regret to get back on track once gear is more optimal.

I think I'm at 6.6 APS which you say is fine without the CRS belt. I just thought I'd be able to notice the nice nova being cast on my frost bolts.
Hi Rai,

I ooked at your avg hit in pob and I dont understand how you got so high numbers (232k with my twicks on ur pob)
I will barely get half at lvl 98

ANy chance for some tips to increase dmg?
I just want to say that this is the best build guide i've seen, grats and thanks.
Quick question, I am planning to use a Lycosidae until I can save up enough for a second Cospri's- what gem setup should I use in it for now? Thanks
hi, guys whats better on ring poacher mark or assasin mark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info