[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

"
Garphunkyl wrote:
how do you feel about SporeGuard chest?

Biggest problem in my opinion is that there's damn near zero chance to get 5 green off-color links.
"
Garphunkyl wrote:

You lose about 450 life and 45% res compared to belly. So i cant really fit it in.

"
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
I have learned alot by reading the posts here and from the orignal builder.
But there is something on my mind which i cannot seem to figure out myself.

I use Venom Gyre and you guys (or at least the most) don't use added chaos damage and this is what i do not understand.

In POB my character seems to do more damage with this gem then say for instance vile toxins or vicious projectiles. Im really curious why it is not a default support gem in the build.

You need to look at poison dps and not total dps. Total dps is not counting poison at all. We can ignore the total dps stat in PoB on this build. We pay attention to "total dps inc. poison" stat.

I am already looking at the poison dps. But still both the "Total damage per poison" and the "total dps inc. poison" are higher with added chaos damage.

Any clue how this can be? Vicious projectiles losses quite bad in my POB vs added chaos damage in both poison dps stats.

I have no idea why that is happening then lol.
Here is mine.
https://i.imgur.com/4CCLOkt.jpg
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 15, 2019, 12:48:44 PM
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Updated PoB for more accurate damage representation for culling strike from ambush and assassinate.

Added brutal restraint to jewel section. Thanks lagsmoke

Tweaked some other things mentioned in the changelog.

Can you please add to first post numbers of claw mods?
TY for updating build and for interesting discussion)
Hey all, been running this build with the wasp nest and loving it. I'm pretty new to crafting and was wondering what the best way to make the 60% chance to deal 100% more with poisons claw is? Thanks!
"
cuorebrave wrote:
"
Garphunkyl wrote:

Biggest problem in my opinion is that there's damn near zero chance to get 5 green off-color links.

You can get it a bit more realistically using the socket method. With the amount of money spent on gear, this method should be pretty cheap in comparison.
Just leveling this build right now, am I missing something or is it very weak ? The leveling section of this guide is definitely not noob friendly in the slightest!
"
Dontkare wrote:
Hey all, been running this build with the wasp nest and loving it. I'm pretty new to crafting and was wondering what the best way to make the 60% chance to deal 100% more with poisons claw is? Thanks!

check page 8, we talked about crafting claws there
"
rabidnz wrote:
Just leveling this build right now, am I missing something or is it very weak ? The leveling section of this guide is definitely not noob friendly in the slightest!

I died 1 or 2 times before maps) You can sell all your crap unics to vendor and try to get good rares with resistances. And Tabula for main skill links.
"
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
I have learned alot by reading the posts here and from the orignal builder.
But there is something on my mind which i cannot seem to figure out myself.

I use Venom Gyre and you guys (or at least the most) don't use added chaos damage and this is what i do not understand.

In POB my character seems to do more damage with this gem then say for instance vile toxins or vicious projectiles. Im really curious why it is not a default support gem in the build.

You need to look at poison dps and not total dps. Total dps is not counting poison at all. We can ignore the total dps stat in PoB on this build. We pay attention to "total dps inc. poison" stat.

I am already looking at the poison dps. But still both the "Total damage per poison" and the "total dps inc. poison" are higher with added chaos damage.

Any clue how this can be? Vicious projectiles losses quite bad in my POB vs added chaos damage in both poison dps stats.

I have no idea why that is happening then lol.
Here is mine.
https://i.imgur.com/4CCLOkt.jpg[/quote]

Here you can see it: https://imgur.com/a/YbQTDHw

I guess it will remain a mystery for now. I will check out if i did something wrong in POB.

Thx for the response anyway :)

erm i got 1 question about the CWDT and immortal call

what is the best gem lvl for it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info