[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
NomadFX wrote:

(while dealing more dps than any of you, with an not yet optimised build

How much dps have you calculated? I like your low life variant but it doesn't seem as effective. From my calcs your doing less than half of my dps. Maybe i'm missing something, do you have an updated pob?
Last edited by Saturn_ on Jan 8, 2020, 10:56:16 AM
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

(while dealing more dps than any of you, with an not yet optimised build

How much dps have you calculated? I like your low life variant but it doesn't seem as effective. From my calcs your doing less than half of my dps. Maybe i'm missing something, do you have an updated pob?

? just looking at your average hit, i deal more damage than you. compared your pob file from poe.ninja

~90k you (Which is crazy high for the CI variant, kudos) vs ~120k me w/o vaal RF.

not sure what your are missing. i can provide my pob but its not accurate because of thread of hope. did you include WoC, helmet, Arcane Surge, pain attunment etc?

do you kill elderslayer in 2-3 seconds? basically before they can start their fight? Adi is dead before her clouds, the poison dude before he casts his poison pool etc.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 8, 2020, 11:45:21 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:

? just looking at your average hit, i deal more damage than you. compared your pob file from poe.ninja

~90k you (Which is crazy high for the CI variant, kudos) vs ~120k me w/o vaal RF.

not sure what your are missing. i can provide my pob but its not accurate because of thread of hope. did you include WoC, helmet, Arcane Surge, pain attunment etc?

do you kill elderslayer in 2-3 seconds? basically before they can start their fight? Adi is dead before her clouds, the poison dude before he casts his poison pool etc.

fyi any nodes that have anointment support can be added to pob via adding the following to your item, otherwise you just need to type the effect in manually:

allocates foresight
allocates harrier
allocates coordination

I reran pob from scratch and got better results:
With flasks and VRF up i have you pegged at: (i gave you 10% dd lethal :p)

140k chest
60k mjn
5.69 aps
1.00 hit
0.9923 crit

vs:

131k chest
106k mjn
6.00 aps
1.00 hit
1.00 crit

~13M vs ~17M, i didn't see onslaught on your build, may have missed it but it would put you above 6.06 anyways

Without VRF you drop down to 109k, 46k (~10M) which makes a diff for sirus etc
Those numbers are wrong. I have 5.86 ATS with onslaught chest is ~150k with vaal RF. crit values and MJ dps seems on spot. my mj setup is mainly used for qol reasons with onslaugt support, thats why my dps is low there.

same 6 link in chest, i deal more damage. While your dps is realy nice for CI, your ES is not. cheers :)

Edit how do you get 130k chest? i get max 100k for you w/o RF because you do not use it. can i see your pob file?
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 8, 2020, 3:55:55 PM
"
blingi wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

I havent seen anyone running this with more than 11k ES.
How would you even get 14k without being zdps.

Currently I sit at 11k2 es and my gear is not fully min/max
I can reach about 12k5 es if focus on es, and if you hav another es gain clarity 14-15k es is normal

Lucky that i could get a good lethal pride:
5% increase strength: Heart of thunder, Arcane Guarding and Annihilation.
5% double damage: Prodigal Perfection, Cruel Preparation and Golem commander
is it worthy to invest 5 point to get 10% to do double damage, 12 strength, 5% all resis, 70% effect buff golem, 1 extra golem and 20% damagein ruel Preparation and Golem commander
Last edited by xxtntctxx on Jan 8, 2020, 3:32:24 PM
What should I focus on next?

livejamie
Wondering if I should reroll my lethal pride. Right now it is:

+20% fire res
+30% increased melee critical strike chance
+15% to melee critical strike multiplier (prob not useful)

Could also spend 2 points on Spell block / mana for 5% chance to double damage which would also get me +8% spell block.

Anyone mind looking at my gear. I am a bit tankier variant that the full on DPS here. But i 4 links in my helm that I dont utilize atm and was wondering how to best go about it. I dont have an enlighten in my gloves b/c i bricked my lvl 3 enlighten and saving to buy antoher one. Other than that any ideas?

Thank you
Is zealot's oath really worth the point? In what situations do you really need the passive regen (we only really get the 6% from consecrated ground).
WE with that mod now running about 11 ex due to atlas changes.

Would it work to use fenumus boots as budget option? Aware it would mean only things near you not great for pack clearing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info