[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Is this build playable without the watcher's eye? I play SSF with some of my guild members, got the complete gear without the eye. Im 75 currently but still waiting for a good ES Shield/Ring/Belt for aspect. Leech alone feels so bad... Thanks!
"
ImpulZze90 wrote:
Is this build playable without the watcher's eye? I play SSF with some of my guild members, got the complete gear without the eye. Im 75 currently but still waiting for a good ES Shield/Ring/Belt for aspect. Leech alone feels so bad... Thanks!

Get the spinnerets boots + spider aspect until you get watchers eye. But no, i dont think its awesome without the WE with instant leech.
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Dec 28, 2019, 3:38:11 PM
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
"
ImpulZze90 wrote:

Get the spinnerets boots + spider aspect until you get watchers eye. But no, i dont think its awesome without the WE with instant leech.

Sorry to make you repeat yourself, but spinner boots + spider aspect is also instant leech? Like if you have the max leech boots (20) is there a big difference between it and the watchers eye (which are also 20 min). Is there a delay with Aspect of the Spider or something?
"
faytte wrote:
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
"
ImpulZze90 wrote:

Sorry to make you repeat yourself, but spinner boots + spider aspect is also instant leech? Like if you have the max leech boots (20) is there a big difference between it and the watchers eye (which are also 20 min). Is there a delay with Aspect of the Spider or something?

Both is instant but my watchers eye is 30 instead of 18 or 20 on the boots. So 50% more leech :)
With how many times this build hits a second is the 50% really noticeable? I suppose in some situations it would be, but a perfect 30 ES watchers eye is going for 15ex atm. Supposed I'm curious if this build goes from feeling tanky to squishy without it and simply using the boots.
"
ment2008 wrote:
Sirus & Uber Elder down with the build, some modifications were made by me..
https://youtu.be/8Pk4p1mISgk
https://youtu.be/y6cFO0-3i9Q

LOL with an insane amount of currency. That watcher's eye alone.....50ex at least? more??

How do you even make that kind of money? How much shit did you have to flip to make that kind of cash?
Any tip to improve my boss dps? I have no problem but t15+ bosses are very slow to kill

Got ES watchers, Legion jewel and 3 mult + res + % es jewels
Last edited by Jenova798 on Dec 28, 2019, 7:31:29 PM
Uber elder done :) Shitty Mark of the shaper drop though :-/ Build is ridiculously strong when its up and running. By far the strongest build ive ever played.

Sirius, elder, shaper and Uber elder down with ease.
Thanks for the build.
How do you avoid stuns with this build without skyforth or chayula's neck?
"
Huntss wrote:
How do you avoid stuns with this build without skyforth or chayula's neck?

Cyclone = immune to stun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info