[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

For all those who are asking, the watchers eye is absolutely not required. The spider boots and the ES leech node on the tree is more than enough

I've blazed through the game with ease and the build is definitely fantastic once it's up and running. All my gear has been farmed on this character after I scrapped together a barely functional starting set with my league start character.

Last edited by ciggaro on Dec 28, 2019, 9:17:23 PM
"
ciggaro wrote:
For all those who are asking, the watchers eye is absolutely not required. The spider boots and the ES leech node on the tree is more than enough

I've blazed through the game with ease and the build is definitely fantastic once it's up and running. All my gear has been farmed on this character after I scrapped together a barely functional starting set with my league start character.

Thank you.

Do you think Lehtal Pride/Unnatural Instinct are required, or are they more icing?
"
faytte wrote:
"
ciggaro wrote:

Thank you.

Do you think Lehtal Pride/Unnatural Instinct are required, or are they more icing?

I do believe a good lethal pride to be high importance due to the immense amount of strength it can give but it is not a necessity. It allows u much more freedom in gearing. However, an efficient training jewel will last you a long time.
which is better +1 ball or 40 damage all the same, which will give more damage?
and which of the new properties do you recommend looking for?
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
"
PandaZeus wrote:
How do ya'all deal with the freezing boss? half the time I keep getting frozen and end up dying (They don't spawn adds so, no flask at a certain point in time, thinking of getting elder dream fragment, not sure if its worth it tho)

Because you can kill most bosses quick enough, freezing is not an issue, at least in previous leagues. If you run out of flask charges, you might as well go back to your hideout or log out to refill them.

"
Jenova798 wrote:
Any tip to improve my boss dps? I have no problem but t15+ bosses are very slow to kill

Got ES watchers, Legion jewel and 3 mult + res + % es jewels

Level 21 ball lightning gems (21/0 is better than 20/20), Tranquility anoint. Also, use low-level arcane surge support so that every cast of vortex procs arcane surge.

"

Extra projectiles are useless for DPS.

I will update this guide later today, which will answer some questions I didn't answer in this comment.
Updated the guide. You can read the new content in the "Suggested change for 3.9" section. Please note that this is just one of the many possible adjustments. Some players already posted their adjustments in this thread, and they might be better.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:
How do ya'all deal with the freezing boss? half the time I keep getting frozen and end up dying (They don't spawn adds so, no flask at a certain point in time, thinking of getting elder dream fragment, not sure if its worth it tho)

Because you can kill most bosses quick enough, freezing is not an issue, at least in previous leagues. If you run out of flask charges, you might as well go back to your hideout or log out to refill them.

"
Jenova798 wrote:
Any tip to improve my boss dps? I have no problem but t15+ bosses are very slow to kill

Got ES watchers, Legion jewel and 3 mult + res + % es jewels

Level 21 ball lightning gems (21/0 is better than 20/20), Tranquility anoint. Also, use low-level arcane surge support so that every cast of vortex procs arcane surge.

"

Extra projectiles are useless for DPS.

I will update this guide later today, which will answer some questions I didn't answer in this comment.

I cant use Tranquility without changing all my gear and str gear is very expensive without losing a lot of es :(
I'll change lvl 21 gems tho ty
Checked out the updated PoB. Comparing the gear needed to cap resist & make the strength requirement vs the current market makes the new passive tree really really pricey. In particular moving to the unique neck gives up an easy slot for capping resist. Not sure if that is worth it.
Last edited by faytte on Dec 29, 2019, 11:38:28 AM
Is Crown of the inward unique helmet good choice?
"
faytte wrote:
Checked out the updated PoB. Comparing the gear needed to cap resist & make the strength requirement vs the current market makes the new passive tree really really pricey. In particular moving to the unique neck gives up an easy slot for capping resist. Not sure if that is worth it.

That sucks. I thought the gearing would become easier because you get 80-90 more strength from the unique amulet.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Is Crown of the inward unique helmet good choice?

The unique helmet gives you a good amount of damage. But the lack of elemental resists will be a problem when you try to get rid of Efficient Training. So I think it is a good budget item that you want to replace later. Btw, I decide to use it as an endgame item, I'd look for +1 to maximum power charges corrupted implicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info