[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

I think I crafted something nice here, LOL. It only took a 20c ruby elder ring and 1 frigid fossil and I got the exact resists and dex I needed with an open suffix and prefix to play with, so then I added aspect of the spider and increased damage to top things off.
Could someone give me a hand with the dps calculation? I'm not really sure if i'm doing it right.

https://pastebin.com/EexNhpXB

I built the jewel and changed mjolner and all that stuff. Literally just need some help with the calc part.

Thanks guys.
Last edited by inB4nOOb on Dec 7, 2019, 11:03:43 AM
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
Could someone give me a hand with the dps calculation? I'm not really sure if i'm doing it right.

https://pastebin.com/EexNhpXB

I built the jewel and changed mjolner and all that stuff. Literally just need some help with the calc part.

Thanks guys.

Your Shaper DPS = (Damage(CoC) * EffectiveCritChance + Damage(Mjolner)) * HitChance * AttackRate * 12 = (34029.6 * 0.9228 + 25407.4) * 1.00 * 5.86 * 12 = 4.0 M/s

"

I'm completely lost, I don't have Einstein's brain.
Can you illustrate how to read the speed and how to improve it? I will be very grateful.

In short, the cooldown of CoC is 165 ms if you have 0-13% increased cooldown recovery speed and 132 ms if you have 14% or more increased cooldown recovery speed.

In this build I don't recommend getting the increased cooldown recovery speed stat because the base attacks rate of Mjolner is just too low.
It was the best league with this build, thank you! I even replaced Ball Lightning by Sparks and feel myself perfectly :)
So with the new league coming up, will this build be good or is it still to early to tell?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
So with the new league coming up, will this build be good or is it still to early to tell?

Too early, no patch reveal yet. We don't know about the new end-game content, either.
That said, I'm pretty confident that this build will be good next league because, well, if this build can't handle the end-game content, most builds can't. The difficulty is too high. I'm not sure if the key uniques are cheap, though.
Amazing guide, I also took a look on the Scion version and tried out both of the versions. I'm planning to run something like this for 3.9, just havent decided if I go Scion or Assassin. If I was to choose scion, then probably Assassin/Raider which should make a decent combo for bossing and overall mapping. Having Frenzy charges and Onslaught can be pretty big if next league has lot of new bosses. I'm probably starting as CI and then eventually close to 99 switching to LL. I've been really huge fan of different LL builds, played MS HoWA LL Juggernaut, PP LL Hiero, LL ED Trickster etc the list is long. Currently tinkering around on standard to see what kind of DPS I can achieve etc.

Shapers touch, Watchers Eye, Mark of the Shaper can be tricky to get early on but I'm preetty sure eventually they will all be affordable. Also a shaped amulet hitting % attributes roll makes the strength requirements easier, if you roll some attributes and strength on maybe Agate Amulet, something like I got equipped atm, and the dmg per 15 int is just a nice bonus, since you end up with close to 600 intelligence eventually.

Anyway, I'm sad I couldnt play Blight, was busy with WOW Classic for the couple last months but now I'm ready to go and update in this thread!

Let's pray it doesnt get hit too hard by any nerfs and would still be a decent build to play in 3.9!

Oh almost forgot, but I was curious how you deal with Stuns, if there are big hits incoming, since there is not much stun protection included. I tried Assassin/Occultist combo and it felt pretty good but it feels like it doesnt give lot other upsides, besides the stun immunity.
looks like no nerfs to this build, hyped for 3.9!
Great guide!

I been looking for a CI build but have tried so many and wasn't satisfied until I finally gave this one a try as I was running COC Ice Nova Assassin for 3 leagues.

I really love the build. Thanks again for the wonderful guide. I am not sure if I will build this in the new league (i prefer to play in Standard). I foresee Mark of the Shaper and Watcher's Eye to be quite pricely next league but those are things you can build into with another league starter first to earn the currency for them.

Hi!
Very nice guide, im planned to start 3.9 with that and I have one question.
It is good idea to use Atziri's Reflection shield and Coward's Legacy belt for get perma low life and use Pain Attubement node for 30 more spell damage?
We lost some amount energy shield (not so much) but got damage and curse immune.
Also we can drop Transfiguration of soul from oil and take Charging Offensive that give us 6% Attack Speed, 20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when Hit while Channelling, 20% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when Hit while Channelling. So that easy way to generate endurance and frenzy charges. It is better than ~50% inc spell damage from Transf of Mind?

What u think about this?

Sorry for my English :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info