[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

just crafted this and im not sure if i should just stick with it or not. Please hallp
"
Anointedone wrote:

It's all good. I'll just stick with the build. I was just brainstorming ways to improve the aoe. How would a HH fit in? I'm getting close to being able to afford one, unless I get lucky and hit one with my ancient orbs.

With HH you get more movement speed. I personally don't like it because it is inconsistent and useless against bosses.

"
I have no experience in POE. Impressions:
I like playing this version. I beat Shaper for the first time, I hope Uber Elder too. It makes me happy.
Builds demanding. The first items are expensive, the middle items can be played smoothly at level 94, and the end game items are out of my reach. I got Mana for level 94. The guide is satisfactory.
Disadvantage of the game: when the character stutters, the screen goes crazy, it is unbearable, then look at the map miniature.
Blighted maps above tier 11 are a problem for me.
I have the impression that you create compilations in which you solve puzzles, it is never very popular, but it is very interesting without rat races. gl

Blighted maps are easy if you use 3 sepia oils to reduce the cost of towers by 60%. Towers will kill almost everything. Any build can complete T15 blighted maps this way.

"
Mukee wrote:

Came up with this few days ago, would it be a BiS watcher's eye for the build?

No, Wrath + lightning pen grants almost the same damage as Zealotry alone, because 100% crit chance from consecrated ground created by Zealotry is very strong for this build. Unless you use both Zealotry and Wrath, your watcher's eye is not that strong. And it requires a lot of investment to use Zealotry, Wrath, and Discipline at the same time. I don't think it's worth it.

"
TeeTay wrote:

just crafted this and im not sure if i should just stick with it or not. Please hallp

Your body chest is not worth multimodding, because it cannot reach 700 ES. It is essential to get a T1 or T2 roll of "+ xx to maximum ES" mod.
You have two choices to craft a body chest: dense fossil or alt-regal crafting.
Because Dense fossils are very cheap this league, dense fossil crafting is recommended. After that, if you have a lot of currency, you can do "prefixes cannot be changed"-scouring to clean up suffixes.
Are there any mana issues for cyclone? How do you manage the cost? I noticed u reserved most of the mana pool for the auras.
Anyone else getting stunned while cycloning? Thought you couldn't get stunned while channelling?
"
TeeTay wrote:
Anyone else getting stunned while cycloning? Thought you couldn't get stunned while channelling?

Probably Desync, you think you're still channeling but you're not for a fraction of a second. I get stunned occasionally as well. I'm not 100% sure though. Or you got frozen without flasks up. Cameria has a pretty nasty stun if he's equipped with a certain item too I think. I got stunned for like 3 seconds and died for no reason lol.
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 28, 2019, 11:09:26 AM
"
I have no experience in POE. Impressions:
I like playing this version. I beat Shaper for the first time, I hope Uber Elder too. It makes me happy.
Builds demanding. The first items are expensive, the middle items can be played smoothly at level 94, and the end game items are out of my reach. I got Mana for level 94. The guide is satisfactory.
Disadvantage of the game: when the character stutters, the screen goes crazy, it is unbearable, then look at the map miniature.
Blighted maps above tier 11 are a problem for me.
I have the impression that you create compilations in which you solve puzzles, it is never very popular, but it is very interesting without rat races. gl

Aside from minion builds, there aren't many builds that can do blighted maps above 11-12 without spending a ton of currency, unless you cheese them with 3(sepia oils I think), slows monsters down a ton. Then, any build can do T15 blighted. Maybe try oils. For the cost, this build is actually insanely versatile. It's difficult to find a build that's a boss killer AND decent mapper without spending 100ex. Not counting meta slave minions.
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 28, 2019, 11:17:06 AM
You think its possible to do this build in a templar, I tried, but I only have 9.500 ES, could you see my profile and tell me any quick recommendations?... Damage seems nice, the only think is less ES... I use fortify instead of "Slower Projectiles" cause porkupines hurt hard for mapping (And I think I can´t do a shield charge + fortify setup, don´t space)... Thanks....
Last edited by Vyr75 on Oct 30, 2019, 12:27:36 PM
I use "Overcharged" to generate charges, is there a better way for this in a templar?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
You think its possible to do this build in a templar, I tried, but I only have 9.500 ES, could you see my profile and tell me any quick recommendations?... Damage seems nice, the only think is less ES... I use fortify instead of "Slower Projectiles" cause porkupines hurt hard for mapping (And I think I can´t do a shield charge + fortify setup, don´t space)... Thanks....

1. You have allocated an unnecessary +10 int node near Written in Blood. Respec it and take a 6% ES node.
2. Use divine orbs on your Watcher's eye. Look for 27 or more ES on hit.
3. Now that you have better sustain, you can drop Light Eater anointment. Replace it with Tranquility. Tranquility gives you about 120% increased damage and 5% ES.

If you cannot afford Tranquility, use Utmost Might anointment and replace Efficient Training with a rare jewel.
4. If you want more ES, the best way is to get more ES from your helmet. If you cannot find a Hubris Circlet with the ball lightning enchant, you don't need the enchant. Also, -9 lightning res means nothing because you ignore elemental resists anyway. Just look for 250+ ES from your helmet.
5. Use divine orbs on your chest armour. I would look for 690+ ES.
6. This might be a hard one, but if you get high strength or intelligence from your Elder ring, you'll gain more ES.

Because you are using Fortify support and thus your damage from body armour is not greatest, it might be a good idea to replace Elemental Focus with Power Charge on Crit to generate power charges.

Last edited by N0esy on Oct 30, 2019, 2:17:56 PM
Hey really appreciated, I will try all you wrote, thanks so much...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info