[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
Anointedone wrote:
I meant item level, not required level. I think yours is ilvl 84. Just curious if there were certain rolls that require higher item level. I ask, because I was able to find an ilvl 83 req. level 69 hubris with 40% ball lightning for 1ex. Wanted to make sure before fossil crafting. Thanks again for the build, it's super fun.

yeah, I meant item level. Of course, if you want max ES rolls, you'll need level 84 or higher. But I didn't have enough money when I started this build, and a level 74 helmet was good enough to play this build up to level 100.
Ah okay, I must have read your profile helmet wrong lol. I'll craft on this one then, finding one with 40% ball lightning is next to impossible.
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 22, 2019, 3:25:37 PM
Well, the corruption chamber finally gave me something. Just hit a double corrupt 10% increased physical and 15% chance to fortify on my 40% lightning damage Mjolnir! I know the phys probably doesn't do much, but still. Damn it felt good.

Also, would Arc in Mjolnir work better for mapping? And what would you pair with it? Added lightning and ele focus?
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 25, 2019, 8:30:32 PM
nvm lol
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Last edited by PoorLime on Oct 26, 2019, 11:24:09 PM
So I decided to spend my last 20 ex on the build to see how it goes, since it sounds extremely strong and it uses Cyclone which is love.

At level 72 I started cruising through 200 depth delve while watching Youtube videos without even the slightest issue, and I still do not wear Mark of the Shaper and my ES build which should both easily add another 2,5k es and BIG damage. So far this build is absolutely nutty, easily the strongest I have played so far, super fast and smooth.

This build feels better than Legion's typical Cyclone build because of the movement speed, I am in love.
@GrindcoreFTW
Yup, big thanks to OP. It's a super strong and fun build. I'm still trying to figure out how to maybe fit Arc into Mjolnir for better mapping, but I'm not sure which gems would go with it. Hoping OP has some suggestions.

Edit: Not sure why quote didn't work.
Last edited by Anointedone on Oct 27, 2019, 10:56:09 AM
"
Anointedone wrote:
Well, the corruption chamber finally gave me something. Just hit a double corrupt 10% increased physical and 15% chance to fortify on my 40% lightning damage Mjolnir! I know the phys probably doesn't do much, but still. Damn it felt good.

Also, would Arc in Mjolnir work better for mapping? And what would you pair with it? Added lightning and ele focus?

I'm not sure if Arc improves your mapping experience. Arc is pretty weak against high-density mobs, so it depends on what kind of maps you want to run. I prefer using ball lightning with supports like GMP, increased area of effect, and/or faster projectiles for better clear. Another idea is to use Cyclone-CwC-Spark-faster projectiles-pierce-elemental focus. A downside of this setup is that you have to change the color of your body chest.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Anointedone wrote:

I'm not sure if Arc improves your mapping experience. Arc is pretty weak against high-density mobs, so it depends on what kind of maps you want to run. I prefer using ball lightning with supports like GMP, increased area of effect, and/or faster projectiles for better clear. Another idea is to use Cyclone-CwC-Spark-faster projectiles-pierce-elemental focus. A downside of this setup is that you have to change the color of your body chest.

It's all good. I'll just stick with the build. I was just brainstorming ways to improve the aoe. How would a HH fit in? I'm getting close to being able to afford one, unless I get lucky and hit one with my ancient orbs.

Came up with this few days ago, would it be a BiS watcher's eye for the build?
Can i ask the process on crafting that chest piece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info